Confirmation

(HIATUS) Not you again!

I had some time alone for myself before my dad would come knocking on my door to ask me who Sehun is. I didn't know what to answer him since I barely knew the guy. I just met him a few times and Sehun happens to have some kind of obsession towards me or something. Even though he's engaged with that . I pulled out my phone and started to text Fei. We exchanged numbers at school earlier. 

Hey Fei. I have something to ask you. 
Is Sehun really engaged to that Lin girl? 


I didn't get a reply right away. So I decided to go to my parents instead. My dad stared at me before saying anything and it made me feel really uncomfortable. 

"Dad, are you going to say anything?" I asked him politely. He let out a sigh and nodded his head. 

"Who was that boy I saw earlier today." He asked with a stern voice. 

"Oh Sehun I believe." I replied and that was it. There wasn't anything else to say since he wasn't my friend or anything. 

"Oh... he's the principal's son. Not only that but his mother has a great clothing line, she's really famous. You wear a lot of her clothes Jia." My said and that made me kind of confused. I wear an old lady's clothes? Not to be mean to his mother but everything in my closet is either classy or modern and stylish. I would never have thought that an older lady would design those clothes. 

"So you're telling me that a few of my clothes are designed by an older lady?" I asked my mom cringing my face. 

"Oh she's not old. She's younger than me, about 40 or something like that and she has a great sense of style." Mom replied and smiled. Well I guess she was right on that, I mean I do love her clothes and they are so great. 

"Then she must have gotten Sehun in an early age right?" I asked my mom and both of my parents went silent. 

"Principal Oh and his wife is not Sehun's real parents. His real parents was murdered when he was just a child." My dad quietly replied. I guess this explains why he hung up on me. I felt so bad for him. To have lost his parents in that way. 

"But doesn't Sehun have a good relationship with his new parents?" I asked my parents feeling very curious. 

"Oh of course he does. He loves them more than anything, but when people talk about his parents he often has a problem with it since he still consider his deceased parents, as his parents." Dad said and it went silent again. I didn't know what else to say. It all went from small talk into a very deep conversation just like that. 

"But are you friends with him?" My mom asked me. 

"Oh no, I've already gotten into trouble with his fiancee so I don't think that's such a good idea." I replied and laughed uncomfortably. 

"You've already gotten into trouble with Lin? That was fast." My mom said quite surprised. "And by the way, her father works under dad so if you ever bump into her and she believes that she's higher up in the hierarchy, tell her who your parents are." My mom replied and winked at me. I only laughed and agreed to what she said. But since my parents knew who Sehun's fiancee was, it must be true that they're engaged then. I guess I didn't have to text Fei before. But should I go through with my plan anyway? Now that I know how to piss his fiancee off as well.



Finally an update! I'm actually on my spring break right now, but I have a ton of stuff to do so my plans on updating often blew up. But I hope you guys enjoy this one. And we'll see each other another time! ^^