Black Prince

Wonderwall

 



CHAPTER 6: Black Prince



A week has passed. 

"No way. He really said that?"

Hyun Ae nodded.

"How could you just tell us today?"

Hyun Ae was silent. 

"Anyways, guys. I can't go back home together on Fridays. Which is now.  But if he says lessons are on other days, then I'll be free!" She smiled.

"Are you sure about this?" Sang Mi frowned. "Of course! Aren't you happy for me?" Hyun Ae asked back. The other girl sighed as the reply. "Not that Im not happy for you, just that I'm worried you having a relation with Se Hun." Mi Young nodded. "Sang Mi's right. You'll never know what's gonna happen to you. Seriously, being popular is such a burden." She added.

Hyun Ae smiled. "Life must be hard on him then." She said. "Whatever it is, I'm happy and grateful that he's willing to help." She added. Sang Mi and Mi Young widened their eyes. "It's weird, isn't it? Helping someone he barely know." Mi Young blurted out.

Hyun Ae's smile faded away. "Yah. Y-you're making me feel unsafe and doubtful." She hugged her school bag. "As long as it's not Kai, I think your ity will be safe." Sang Mi grinned.

"What the hell!!!!!" Hyun Ae smacked her head. "Don't say weird things like that ever again or I swear I'll burry you alive!" She grunted. "Ara, ara. Sorry for God's sake." Sang Mi rubbed her head. "Well then. It's time for us to head back." Mi Young grabbed her bag and swinged it to her shoulder. "Can't we chat a bit longer?" Sang Mi pleaded. "We can't. Hyun Ae's coach is outside waiting." She smiled.

Hearing what Mi Young said, Hyun Ae turned her gaze outside to see a standing Grumpy Cat sorrounded by girls. 

'He looks uncomfortable...'  She thought as she could see Se Hun's annoyed face and twitching brows. "Bye Hyun Ae!" Both Sang Mi and Mi Young bid goodbye and Hyun Ae waved back. She quickly got up and stepped outside. "Se Hun..." She addressed him. "What took you so long? Jesus Christ!" He kept on complaining while dragging Hyun Ae by the arm. "Se Hun!" 

He stopped as she called. "What?" He asked, annoyed. "Your fans are watching. They're gonna have weird thoughts about us. For me it's fine but what about you? The school's 'Prince'?" She asked. He clenched his teeth, about to smack Hyun Ae until he saw numbers of scattered girls behind them.

"It doesn't matter what they think." He glared at those pupil while hiding Hyun Ae's face to his chest. "'Cause whatever activities we have, has nothing to do with them." He ended his sentence there, leaving the girls with their dirty thoughts.

The girl's care is under him after he approved the request. Kai's words were still circulating his mind every single day, making him unsure about his decision. Is it right? What if he'll be hurting the innocent again? He's afraid but he needs to be brave. It was his choice to choose.

'So for that, I'll try my best to not let anyone lay their dirty intensions on you just to get to me.'  

"Se Hun? You've been gripping my shoulders for 5 minutes. You can let go of me now." Hyun Ae insisted. He got his senses back and let go of her. "Whoa, that really hurts!" She groaned. "S-sorry..." He apologized. Se Hun burried his face in his palms and sighed heavily. "Is anything bothering you?" She asked while raising brows. 

"Change of plan. We're going to my apartment."

"Y-YOURE A-A-A-A-APARTMENTTT?!!!"

"Shut the-!" He covered and dragged her outside. Right after then, he smacked her head. "IDIOT. How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not interested in those kinds of thing! This school is super dangerous 'cause of their stupid dirty minded busy-body annoying students." He muttured. "I hate publicity. I'd rather stay in my bed for a moth if I can." He added. 

She fronted and nodded gently. "Okay..."


KIM RESIDENCE

"I'm home."

Kai threw his bag across the wide living room and then jumped in the big couch. He looked at the folders on the table beside him so he sat up and grabbed it. "Excuse me!" He shouted. After 2 seconds, harsh footsteps were heard. "What is this?" Kai asked, holding the folder. The old man smiled and bowed slightly. "Inside those folders are sketches that Mr Do Kyungsoo sent, Sire." He said politely. "Oh. I see. Okay then, thank you." Kai got up and smiled.

Before the old man could excuse himself, Kai stopped him. "Seungheon." He called. "Yes, Sire?"

"Can I have a personal butler?" Kai requested. "Personal butler? May I ask the reasons, Sire?" The old man asked curiously. "I need one. A personal butler that knows any kind of fighting styles. I want him to be defensive." Kai said. "Algaesumnida."

 

"! No, not there."

Kai arched his brows, looking at the young man who was playing a game. He leaned at the door frame with crossed arms and sighed. "Hyung, did you play games all night long?" He asked while entring the room on his toes 'cause of the scattered CD games and some game consoles. 

"Kinda." The young man replied. "Did you slept?" Kai finally made it to the green beanie bag and sat comfortably beside the young man who was so immersed in the game. "Nope." He answered. Kai's slightly mad about the way he answered, uninterestedly. "You smell! Go take a shower!"

He didn't reply Kai.

"Hyung!" Kai cried.

He didn't respond.

"Yah, Chan Yeol hyung!!" Kai kicked him and so he fell to the floor. Finally, Chan Yeol snapped out and looked at Kai. "Oh, it's Kai." He said while rubbing the pain on his arm that Kai kicked. "What do you mean? So all this while you had no idea who're you talking to?" Kai's brows twitched.

"Sorry 'bout that. I was too immersed by the game." Chan Yeol got up and brushed himself. "Yeah right! I'll ask SeungHeon to throw these games away!" Kai warned. "Go ahead. I'll buy new ones." Chan Yeol smirked. Kai sighed, "Geez, hyung. You're unemployed so stop wasting our money." He said. "I was just kidding, Kai!" He laughed.

"Anyways, go take your bath so we can eat lunch together. Plus, Kyungsoo hyung sent us new sketches."

"Arasseo."


"Leave your bag on the sofa and wait for me to get change. WAIT AND DON'T DO ANYTHING." Se Hun ordered her and pointed at the sofa. "Sorry for the intrusion..." Hyun Ae whispered while entering his apartment. She looked around, 'It doesn't look like what I imagined. What a luxury apartment...'  She thought. "You... live here alone?" She asked nervously.

'So it's true then... the rumours about him living alone. Or is it?'

"Yes, I am." He answered shortly.

'It's true!'  

"SIT." Again, he ordered her coldly. Hyun Ae arched her brows. "I'm not you dog, mister!" She grunted. Se Hun glared back at her. "First of all, I never said you were a dog and second, you're in my territory so watch what you're saying. Don't you remember what was the second last and last conditions?" He fought back.

Hyun Ae tilted her head and changed her expression to a blurr one. "Second last and last?" She tried to recall back. "What was it again?" She muttured, trying hard to remember until Se Hun sighed. "Nevermind. I'm gonna go change." 

She was on silent, nodding and sat politely waiting for him. She travells her eyes to every inch of his apartment. She widened her eyes in surprise. She found a picture of Se Hun and Kai together in a plain sky blue frame placed on a mini table beside the sofa. She leaned closer to the picture to see a better view. Kai was smiling brightly with his arms around Se Hun's shoulders. Se Hun in the other hand, had a pout on his face.

Hyun Ae giggled by seeing his pout. "Pffttt... I'm guessing he didn't want to be in the picture..." She observed the picture more, "Freshmen years maybe?" She asked herself. 

"What are you doing?"

She jumped out from her position and fell off her . "No-Nothing, Sir!" She quickly got up and shooked her head. "That's fast! To change clothes in-

"I'm not a girl." Se Hun crossed his arms. "You're interested in that picture?" He asked teasingly. "Pffftttttt.... No, no, no. Why would I be? Like pfftttt! Eventhough Kai's quite cute in there doesn't mea-

"Oh, so Kai's the only cute one?" He leaned in closer to her bright red face just to make her uneasy. "Stop cutting my sentences off!" She pushed him away. "Fine." He sat down. "Let's start. First, let's figure out which style suits you and which style you can pull off great." He started to arrange some pictures of some models with different style. "So, which one do you like the most here?" 

"Mmmm... This one!" She chose the picture in the middle which was a cheerful and colorful style. "I like bright colours like these but I don't mind wearing the dull ones though. Experimenting is fun so I do it quite a lot! Plus, you'll never know once you've tried, right? Hee~" Hyun Ae was immersed in the lesson. To Se Hun, she sounded like she's done a lot. Clearly she did and he could see that. "Innocent?" He suddenly blurted out.

Se Hun covered his mouth and turned pink. ' did I get caught? Damn, it'll be obvious that i was thinking about her.'  Hyun Ae was surprised. "N-Ne?" She asked. "Nothing." He looked away. "It's good that you're serious in this. We can't do much for now but hopefully I can take you to the studio I always work in. The people there are quite nice and I'm having a photoshoot so why not?" He said.

"STUDIO? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" She jumped in excitement. "Do I look like I'd joke?" He raised his brows. "UWA! I'M GOING TO A REAL STUDIO!" She cried and locked her fingers together. "Modelling looks easy but it's not. Expressions are important, whether it's a chic or lively look, if you can't express what is needed, that'll be a problem too. More likely to act." He stated the important things out while Hyun Ae quickly wrote down what he said.

"So next week, it'll be on Saturday. The photoshoot start at 11, I'll text you the address of the studio later. Be punctual 'cause I hate people with no descipline. Got it?"

"Ne!"

 

30 minutes have passed, Hyun Ae stretch herslef added by a yawn. "Uwa! That felt so good." She cheered. Se Hun volunteered to make the both of them some tea because of Hyun Ae's grumbling stomach.

'I'm not sure if just tea would make me full but I should just hold the hunger in. Besides, he's done a lot... unexpectedly...'  She stared at Se Hun's working figure in the kitchen. "Do you need any help?" She got up and appproached the lonely soul.

"No." He simply answered. Hyun Ae pouted behind his sight and muttured, "Meanie." 

He turned back by the whispering sound. "What?" He asked. "Nothing!" Hyun Ae looked away with an unsatiesfied look. "What are you being mad about now?" Se Hun stopped doing what he did and turned his attention fully on Hyun Ae. "Nothing." She answered back simply.

"Oh my god." He placed his hand on his forehead. "You're so complicated." He said with a low toned voice. Hyun Ae just looked back, not saying anything. "Here, your tea." He reached out the cup of tea for her. She took it and sniffed, "What tea is this?" She asked. "Peppermint."

She took a sip. "Do you like drinking tea? You have a lot here..." She aksed randomly. Se Hun sealed his lips and just nodded. "Should we go and have some tea outside, next time? My treat!" She looked at Se Hun with full hopes so he could accept but he didn't say anything. "Hmmm..." 

"I guess that's a no then, huh?" She put a frown. Se Hun put down his cup and clenched his teeth. "Indeed, I don't understand girls. Just a few seconds ago, you were all mad to me for no reasonable reasons and now you're inviting me out for some tea. What?" 

"Well girls are like tangled shoelaces! Boys' job is only to untangle them." She grunted. Se Hun spit out his tea, "How should I know that?!" He fought back. Hyun Ae's putting oil more on the fire. "That's why boys need to think! Seriously, girls aren't that complicated." She said. "Oh wait, you've never dated any girl before 'cause you despise them, what do you know about girls then, huh? My bad." She sarcastically said.

"And what about you, Missy? Have you ever had a boyfriend before? I don't think so, who would want to date you anyway? You dress up like a boy, and you can't even shut your mouth!" He fought back, Hyun Ae gasped. "Neo Jugeullae?! You wanna die?! How dare you! Fine then give me one week to find a boyfriend! I'll prove you wrong!" 

"Oh really now? Then I'd like to see that! Goodluck finding someone who'll date you. Someone who's blind enough to do that biggest mistake!"

"Can't you say nice things about me for once?!"

"Why would I?!"

"You've been an absolute meanie since we first met!"

"Did you forget who saved you from being ?!

"I didn't forget about that!"

"Then don't dare to say such stuff! I'm kind enough to accept a birdbrain as my student and I even let you in my apartment!"

"That's your choice to make! I'm sorry if I'm pain on the and I'm sorry that I'm stupid! But I've been kindly obeying your damn rules! If you don't like having me around then you don't have too! Why do the girls in our school like you anyways?!"

"I never asked them too!"

"Then it's more bigger than the mistake of dating me! At least I'm a person who knows how to appreciate others! Liking you is the biggest mistake girls will ever make 'cause of your ty attitude!!"

Hyun Ae grabbed her bag and left the apartment in instant. Se Hun was still standing at the kitchen counter, out of words. "Why did I even..." He burried his face with his palms. "I wonder why I even bother to answer her..."

 

"Stupid Cocky Bastard!" Hyun Ae hissed while wiping her tears off her face. "Why am I even crying over some ?" She cried more. "Dating me is the biggest mistake, huh?!"

 

"Liking me will be the most big mistake, huh..." He sat down.

 

"I am so mad! He's mysterious, mean, evil, just like a monster lingering around the shadows! He's aura is definitely black! Which girl would what him as a boyfriend?! The school's 'Prince' is an ..."




End OF Chapter 6...