Start

Wonderwall

 



CHAPTER 5: Start



"Ouch!" Oh Se Hun hissed when the hot water spilled on his hand. 100% of it is his fault for not being careful though (True story). He rushed towards his room and took his bag quickly. He was skiing more than walking since his socks were already on. Looking at the hanging clock on the wall, it was still early so he let out a sigh of relieve. He rested himself on the chair of the dining table. Taking a sip of his morning tea, he started to wonder things that has happened. 

He was surprised how even the students in the school buys the magazine he was on. 'Well obviously girls read magazines, right?'  He muttered in his thoughts. 'Doesn't she reads magazines? Bull. She probably does.'  Again, he talked to himself internally. 'Maybe she haven't brought one before the others had? It's the latest anyways.'  He continued. 

Just right after, his phone vibrated. The message icon popped out of his phone's lock screen. Without hesitation, he swipe the icon. 'Another shoot, huh?' He sighed. Everyday is a normal day for him. Living alone, earning money by himself through being a model. That's the only job he can do anyway. He hasn't finished high school yet. So being blessed by good looks and appearance, he used them well to live life.

Back at the real Oh resident house is hell to him. Being the son of the famous company, Oh Banking Inc.'s CEO is why he wishes to be reborn again. 

"That oldman is SICK." Is what he always mutter whenever it comes to his father. His mother in the other hand, is the total opposite of the father. Being a housewife is one thing, well, more like a keeper in the house. She doesn't go againts his only child thus, she support him with all her might. 

Se Hun may seem cold-hearted and rabelious but he do wanna visit his mother but he can't for now due the risk of leaking his daily updates in life to his oldman.

"Mmm..."


"Kai?"

Sang Mi fluttered her lashes seeing Kai standing in front of their classroom, waiting for someone. Looks like it. Kai smiled in return. Sang Mi arched her brows and death glared Kai. "What? Do you have an appointment with our girls?" She asked sarcastically.

He laughed forcefully. "I wouldn't say it's an appointment but I do wanna meet her." He declared.

"Who exactly?" She asked. "Hyun Ae." He answered simply while smiling. 

As he said out the girl's name, other students arround them were glancing and whispering. Sang Mi was aware of their sorroundings and frowned. Unlike Kai, he doesn't care that much. "No."

"Ne?" Kai blinked in confusion and a bit surprised.

"No, dude. You're gonna get her killed. Enough for the Se Hun incident, she almost got ." 

Kai's eyes widened big as ever when he heard 'she almost got '. He then arched his brows and tilted his head slightly. "You seem surprise." Sang Mi exclaimed, surprised herself. "You don't know about it?" She asked. "Crap."  She muttured, cursing herself while looking at her left. "Aaaaa. I gotta go now, I have something to do so-

"Wait." Kai gripped her hand tightly. He could tell Sang Mi was a bit trembling. "I just want one simple answer." He said with a firm voice. "N-Ne?" Sang Mi put on a crooked smile.

"How did you know about this?"


Hyun Ae gazed outside of the window car. Thinking about all sorts of thing. More likely to think about the future 10 years from now. 'I wonder will I have a boyfriend someday? No way. Nah well who knows?'  She thought. 'More importantly!'  She snapped.

"Uncle! Aren't you planning on getting married in the future?!" She blurted out with excitement filled her eyes. In Sung, her Uncle, spit out his coffee after hearing Hyun Ae's question. "Yah! What kind of question is that?!" He asked back, wipping his mouth and the steering car. "What a riducolous question to ask me early in the morning." He stated. 'Well maybe not as ridiculous as it is...'  He whispered to himself.

Hyun Ae fixed her position and looked straight on the road. "I was just asking. Why so surprised? Do you even have someone right now, Uncle?"

"You just say out what you want, huh?" In Sung gave her a crooked smile. "I don't know, Hyun Ae ah. Ever since you're in my care, the only thing I'm thinking were on how to help you and take care of you with all my best." He sighed.

She tugged her skirt and bit her lip. "Uncle, you've done well." She smiled lovingly at her worried uncle. "Don't you see how big I am know? How tall I am? How well I live now? Better yet, can't you see how happy I am living my life with Uncle?" In Sung was touched by the encouraging words coming out from Hyun Ae's mouth. He ruffled her hair and messed it well. "You're so cheesy!" He laughed. Hyun Ae was relieved by the look on her Uncle's face.

By the end of their sarcastic yet touching conversation, that was also the end of their way to the school. "I'm not sure in coming back home early today, uh?"

"Arasseo." Hyun Ae smiled and gave a salute to him. "Annyeong!" She waved. As she started her walk to the classroom, a line of scattered girls appeared. Make that 2 lines, actually. "Bwoya?" She went on her toes and peeked out to see what's going on, just to see the Grumpy Cat.

Various types of screams could be heard. "What a waste of time." Hyun Ae muttered while trying her best to dig her way out from the crowd. "Excuse me." "Thank you." Were what she kept on saying until two hands grabbed her shoulders firmly. She looked up and smiled. "Kai sunbaenim." She addressed the owner of the grips on her shouders.

"Good morning, Hyun Ae." He smiled. "Right, good morning, too!" She replied. "You look like you've been on some struggles." He let go of her shoulders. "Kinda. The crowd is amazing though." She looked around the school's entrance. "Is it now? Well that's Se Hun for ya'." He chuckled. "Seriously now, all for the Grumpy Cat?" Hyun Ae arched her brows. "Grumpy Cat? HAHAHAHAHA!" Kai burst out laughing his off. "He kinda.. looks like- Grumpy Cat, huh?!" He barely finished his sentence between his laugh.

"Yah."

Both of them turned and saw Se Hun standing right before them. "Finish talking bad about me?" He glared down at Hyun Ae. "If so, get the hell out of the way." He pushed the Kai and Hyun Ae apart. "Se Hun. I got something to talk about." Kai said. "Let's go to the classroom then." Se Hun simply answered back. 

"My bad." Kai looked at Hyun Ae. "Let me you to your classroom." He offered. Hyun Ae gave a flustered look. "Wae? I'm not Your Highness or something." She shooked her head in declination. Kai chuckled. "I just felt like doing it but if you don't want to, that's fine." 

"Omona. Yah, did you see that? How could she reject Kai sunbae like that?"

"You're right! Is she playing hard-to-get? What a stuck-up!"

"She's totally taking Kai sunbae's kindness for granted!"

Hyun Ae was surprised by the things she's hearing. 'Crap. I'm gonna look bad...'  She frowned. "F-Fine."

Kai blinked a few times before curling the ends of his mouth to form a smile. "If Kai sunbae insists..." Hyun Ae said. "Then let's go." Kai grabbed her hand and start of their walk. Hyun Ae managed to look at the mean girl before. "Is something bothering you?"

She shooked her head. "Ani." She smiled. "But your hand is." She pointed at their locked hands. Kai immediately pulled his hand away. "Mian. Got carried away back then."

"It's okay. As long as Kai sunbae didn't mean anything behind it."

"Didn't mean anything behind it, huh?" He changed his gaze. "Huh?" Hyun Ae turned to him. "Nothing. And by the way, stop calling me 'sunbae'. It makes me feel old about myself. Plus, it's like you're reminding me that I'm on my last year of high school."

"You are right?"

"Yah! Stop being so blunt!" Kai swinged his hand to Hyun Ae's shoulder and pulled her closer just to mess her hair up. "K-Kai!! You're messing my hair!" She tried to pull Kai away. "That's better." He smiled. "One more thing. If anything happens, I really want you to tell me ASAP. I know I've told you this before but it's just a reminder of me being serious at it. Arasseo?"

Kai flinched as he saw Hyun Ae's disturbing glare at him. "What?" He asked. "Funny how we just met in this week and now you would let me be under your care. Is something up?" She asked back, squinting her eyes in curiousity. He smiled softly. "Ani, Hyun Ae. You're just too naive and fragile." He honestly replied. "Anyways, shall we continue our journey back again?" He continued.

'Fragile?'  The word echoed in her mind.





She twitched, her expression was displeased, her crooked smile tells everything.

He smiled in satisfaction by her reaction, he loves the fact that the thing's bothering her.

"Are you kidding me?" She looked up and pointed at his face. He sigh sligtly. "You dare point a finger to someone who's gonna helps your desperation in the future?" He laughed evilly and shooked his head. "Listen you cocky bastard! It's true that you're better than me but it doesn't mean you could completely look down on me! I won't accept the conditions! NEVER!" She threw the little note away.

FLASHBACK

"You're here."

Hyun Ae nodded in silent. 

"7 minutes late. I got things to do myself, you know." He crossed his arms. "You're the one who wanted to meet during class session!" She yelled back. "By that being said, you should've come more early rather than having me wait, right?" He gave her a boring look then sighed. "What an idiot." 

She realized now. That he's got a point. "I'm sorry..." She apologized, shrinking herself. "Anyways, I thought about what you're request yesterday."

"Ah!" She lifted her head in excitement. "I will be your coach. But with several conditions." He said.

It was surprising how he accepted the request. She would've never thought about he accepting it but it's her luck. 'Several conditions?!' She snapped. 'Sounds...'

"W-What do you need? What conditions? Money?" She gasped before saying out her second thought. 'Can it be?!' She cupped her red burning cheeks. "YAH!" He smacked her head with rolled papers. "Oww... I didn't think of anything weird! I guess... and how did you get that weapon anyway?!" She rubbed her head. "This?" He lifted up the rolled papers. "You ask me, I don't know myself either... BUT the main point here is! I'll make things clear here. I'm not interested in the things you've stated in your dirty mind. "I'm not lacking money so I don't need them. Girls are an annoyance so to think that I'm interested in your body is a NO NO."

"I didn't say that!" She screamed. "Then why is your face red? Pabo." He said. "Here. My conditions." He hand her a piece of note. 

PRESENT

He picked it up and fold it to keep it in his pocket. "Really now? Okay then. Good luck finding someone who's willing to help you, Bae Hyun Ae." He smirked.

She pondered from fighting back. 

'Ottoke? Finding someone who's willing to help me... that'll be beyond my difficulties. Plus, this is my golden chance in life. Think, Hyun Ae, think.' 

She tugged his blazer from behind and set off her eyes to the floor. "Fine." She sighed. Oh Se Hun smiled and chuckled. Happy isn't he? Got accepted to be a coach. "I'll accept those terms and conditions." She muttered. "This isn't an application installment, you know that?" He laughed. "But good girl." He patted her head.

Hyun Ae got shcoked and pulled him back away, ended up in her 'fighting' position. 'Woah! I almost let my guard down!'  She exclaimed in her mind. "What now?" He raised one brow. "Paboya. I won't do anything to you. At least trust me if you're gonna be my student."

"And why should I?" She asked for clarification. "'Cause I said so." He looked at her by the eyes. His expression were beyond serious. "For other informations, we'll be having our lessons on Fridays after school. Although, the lessons should be arranged by me spontaneously so there'll be some changes. You also need to prepare one notebook. That's all." He ended his long info. "And. Don't call me sunbae or even sonsaengnim. I hate it. Just call me by my name. I don't mind you calling me informally." He added.

Hyun Ae smiled. 'He seems like a good guy underneath that brusque image.'  She thought. 

"You don't want anything in return?" She asked randomly, wondering the free lessons. "Ani. There's nothing I need from you but what I do really need is your number. "Ah! Right! Wait a second... did I bring my pen?" SHe started patting each inch of herself to search for a pen.

Se Hun sighed. He took out the previous note before and his pen from his pocket. He scribbled his phone number and gave it to her. "Here. My phone number. If you want to know anything, just text me. Or call, which ever you like." He simply said with his pocker face. 

Hyun Ae's smile twitched. "C-C-Call?" She stuttered. "Boys should call first..." Muttered the girl. "What?" The boy raised brows. "Did you say something?" He asked. 'He didn't hear!'  She screamed in relief. "Nothing."

"Well then. I'll see you when I see you. Bye." He turned to head to his classroom back. "S-Se Hun!" She cried. He stopped walking and turned his head to look at her. "Uh?" 

'He looked back!'  

"Aaaa." 

'This is embarrassing!' 

"K-K-K-K-Kkkkk"

"What? Don't talk like a robot, idiot!" He shouted back on the other side.

"KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!" She bowed down as flexible as she could be. "Oh. Okay. Welcome." He simply answered. "Then... bye for now! I'll be looking forward to the first lesson!" She sniffed, about to cry. 

Se Hun gave an 'okay' sign rather than speaking. He continued his walk and smiled.



END OF CHAPTER 5



Name: Lee Mi Young.

Height: 162 CM.

Weight: 60kg.

Position: One of Hyun Ae's close friends.

"A character which can change into a deadly monster 

sometimes. Despite the awful side, she is a caring

person."

*Character can be imagine as please.*


Name:  Im Sang Mi.

Height: 166 CM.

Weight: 62 kg.

Position: One of Hyun Ae's close friends.

"A cool and smart character. Always keeps on updates together

with partner, Lee Mi Young. Hates Kai in any possible way she could."

*Character can be imagine as please.*