I Need You

Wonderwall

 



Chapter 3: I Need You



Author's Greeting: Heeeeellloooooo! Okay now before you read this chapter, I know the poster . It's very simple and cheerful I think.There's so much difference between the real poster and this one. If you hate this poster and like the previous one more, do inform me. That's all. Ejoy reading! xx


"I got no time for you."

"But appa-

"Take him away."

Se Hun immediately woke up and pant. Cathing his breath, he got back to the reality now. "A dream." He said between his heavy breathings. "More like a nightmare." He added. He got up and poured himself plain water that was purposely placed on the mini table beside his bed. he looked at the clock and went back to sleep. In other words, trying to sleep back again. It's still early for school.

--

Se Hun's POV

"Aigoo ya. You're always helping me in everything."

I smiled and put down the heavy boxes on the ground. "It's okay, granny. Plus, these boxes are heavy and I was about to get on my way to school." Granny lives in a shabby house next to the apartment I'm living in. 

"If you say so, Sehunnie. If only my grandson was like you. Now I don't even know where he is." Speaking of which, I haven't seen him around myself. He's a brat and he doesn't like me since Granny's always praising my kindness. 

I grinned and put my bag on properly, "He'll be back." I said. "I'll get going now!" I bid Granny goodbye and get back on my way.What a morning. I woke up late, regretting that I slept after the nightmare right now but whatever, the teacher's always late herself too.


School

Sang Mi slammed the magazine on her table and pointed at it. "How could this be?! Who is that girl?!" Mi Young flinched at turned to her. "Wae?" She asked. "Look!" Sang Mi tilted Mi Young head down to her table. 

"Omo!" Mi Young gasped. "He's the cover of the magazine again!" She said. "Not that, dummy! The girl holding his hand!"

"Ahh. So what about it?"

"She's damn lucky to touch that hand for more than a second." Sang Mi snorted.

"Annyeong. Morning." Hyun Ae appeared.

"Omo, Hyun Ae ah. You startled me." Mi Young slapped her arm. "What were you guys talking about?" Hyun Ae asked.

Mi Young shooked. "Nothing important." She smiled. "Oookay?"

"So did you find someone yet?" She asked. Hyun Ae pouted and dropped her shoulders. "No. It's hard!" She whined. Sang Mi glance at the two of them and shrugged her shoulders. "Foind who for what?"

"Oh! Hyun Ae's not getting any luck in modeling, you see. SO I suggest her too find a coach who would teach her." Mi Young declared and Hyun Ae nodded. "Coach? Hm. Well do you have someone in mind?" Sang Mi looked at Hyun Ae. She shooked her head, "I have no idea. I don't even have money to pay him or her." 

"You have to search, you know." Mi Young nodded to Sang Mi's statement. "WHERE?"

"Hm? Are you guys talking about something?"

"SUNBAE?!" Mi Young shouted.

"Shhh." A 3rd Year student appeared between them. "Hyo Ri sunbaenim. What are you doing here?" 

"Who's looking for a coach in modeling?" Hyo Ri asked. "Me." Hyun Ae answered. "Do you know someone?" She asked with innocent eyes, hoping that the answer is yes. "Oh. Bae Hyun Ae, right?" She looked at her with serious eyes. "Ne." again, she answered. After few seconds, Hyo Ri smiled and grinned, "Meet me after school, okay? Class 3-2." She said with a sly smirk and left.

Hyun Ae couldn't take her eyes of her. "She looks scary." She declared. "Congrats, Hyun Ae! Maybe Hyo Ri sunbae is gonna help you, well she sounds like it." Mi Young cheered. "Kinda." Sang Mi scoffed.

'Hyo ri sinbae is gonna help me. But why do I feel uneasy somehow? Or maybe that's just the way she is? Come on, Hyun Ae. Don't think non-sense here, she's probably a good person.'  Hyun Ae thought.

"Guys, I'm gonna go to the toilet, for a while."

"Okay!"

--

'Toilet, toilet, toilet...'  

Hyun Ae was on her way to the toilet like she said. Right on her way, she saw two figures really close to eachother near the window. She couldn't really see thanks to the pillars that are attached to the wall. She took a closer look and squinted her eyes.

Her eyes widened and she can felt her body getting hotter and hotter from her face to her eyes. She squeaked without her noticing because of the suprising view. The two students turned to the noise that she made, two students which is a boy and a girl kissing near the window. Oh how romantic. lol The thing that shocked her the most was Kai. Why did't it surprise her? Seeing Kai abusing the girl's lips and his hand placed down her waist. 

Kai turned to her and let go of the girl. The girl then understood the situation and went back to her class.

'She's a 2nd Year?!'  Hyun Ae said as she looked at the girl returning to her class, 2-3.

When her sight when back to Kai, she was again surprised to see Kai walking towards her. 'Stop where you are standing, don't you dare walk any close to me. STOP!' 

"Hyun Ae." He called her with a firm voice. She looked down to hide her red face. "Ne?" She answered with shaky voice. Kai pouted. "Aww. Are you having bad thoughts about me after seeing that?" He asked directly. 'Straightforward!'  She screamed in her mind. "N-no, I wasn't!" She looked up, and so her tomato face was revealed.

Kai held his laughter when she looked up to him straight at the eyes. 'She's shy. How cute.'  He thought. "Well umm.. I.. I'm gonna go to the toilet now so bye! See you around, Kai sunbae." She bowed and made her move. But before she could even, Kai gripped her wrist quite rough. "Hyun Ae ah." He called with a soft voice.

'He's holding me?!'  She widened her eyes and looked at Kai, "N-ne?" 

"Don't be afraid of me." He said. His eyes were as soft as ever and his voice was gentle. "What you saw just now, I would NEVER EVER do that to you."

"W-what?" Hyun Ae blinked her eyes. Kai put it off and let go of her hand. He then laughed and patted her head, "Nothing. I was just kidding." She said with a smile. "Kid-ding?" 

"Well, gotta go now, bye Hyun Ae! See you around!" He left Hyun Ae dumbfounded.

' He would never do that... to me? What does that suppose to mean?'  She covered her face and went to the toilet. 'I think I'm gonna die like this.'

--

"Uh? Se Hun. You came." Kai smiled as he pulled his chair to sit on it. "Of course." Se Hun simply answered. "Eventhough I'm late doesn't mean I wont come at all." He added. "What a good son of Oh." Kai joked. 

"Oh and by the way, I met Hyun Ae a while ago." Kai slightly smiled as he said out her name. Se Hun travelled his eyes from his notebook to Kai's face and gave a 'I-don't-even-care-look', but he didn't say anything. "She's too cute, ottoke?"

Se Hun snapped as his eyes widened when Kai said those things. He wouldn't want to act like he care of something so he scoffed. "My is more cuter." He blurted out. "Is that so?" Kai turned to him with a sheepish smile. "What would you think If I were to date her?" He jokingly said.

"Yah! Neo bichoseo?!" Se Hun quickly rolled his notebook and hit Kai's head with it while gritting his teeth. "She's too young for you, for heaven's sake! Go find someone your age! Plus, you were never interested in C cups, are you joking me? Aish!" He grunted. Kai laughed, shooking his head. "Who said I was serious? I was only joking, duh! Why are you all protective towards her? You like her or something? Paboya, it's hurts! Apa!" Kai groaned but was still laughing at Se Hun's sudden behaviour.

Se Hun purposely cleared his throat and stay chill. He groomed himself once again; fixing his loose tie and putting on his vest more proper. "Oh, really?" He stayed cool. "Mianhe." He looked away.


RECESS

"Se Hun!"

He rolled his eyes to the voice that called his name. It was Hyo Ri. "Bwo?" Se Hun coldly turned to her with uninterested eyes. Kai just stood beside him with crossed arms and a smirk. "Let's eat together!" Hyo Ri attached her hands with Se Hun's bent arm. His hands were in his pockets. He yanked her away and gave her a disgusted look. "Shireo! I don't wanna." He protested.

"Yah, Se Hun!" Kai held back Se Hun's arm that yanked Hyo Ri. "Stop being so rough." He said.

Hyo Ri scoffed and crossed her arms to her chest. "Oh Se Hun, stop pushing away people who really cares and is longing for your ing attention. You keep on giving us your cold shoulder while you don't even look back on that !" She shouted.

Se Hun tilted his head and narrowed his brows. "Bwoh?" 

Kai held both of Se Hun's shoulders and smiled. "Let's go, buddy." He said but Se Hun protested. "Wait. What ?!" Se Hun's voice got higher, showing out his anger. Kai, in the other hand got a hint about the '' and was trying not to let anything spill out. "Se Hun, let's go." Again, he insisted.

"Ba-

"Hyo Ri!" Kai shouted, cutting Hyo Ri's sentence. "ZIP IT." He demanded.

"I swear I'm gonna do her right!!" Hyo Ri pointed at Se Hun's face and pushed him away. 

--

"Bae Hyun Ae." Sang Mi flicked her fingers in front of Hyun Ae and she startled. "Nae?" She cluelessly asked. "You're not listening?" Sang Mi frowned. "What are you thinking?" Mi Young turned to Hyun Ae.

"No-nothing." The girl shooked her head. "I'm gonna buy some drinks." She left her friends hanging.

"Something is absolutely going on in her head." Sang Mi said. "You bet." Mi Young agreed.

 

'I can't let them know about this. I can't! They'll suspect something fishy. Oh wait, maybe they are now since I've left them without saying anything! Way to go, Hyun Ae! You did it! Yeah right, you moron. You're making your life more tougher than it is. Ottoke? Why am I thinking to deeply about his words though? It's just a joke right. Well it was meant to be.' Hyun Ae's mind was full of weird thoughts and concerns.

She stopped walking when she realized she arrived at the vending machine. It's more nearer than their usual eating place, actually. She put her money in and wait for the drinks to come down. After then, she took the drinks out and sat on a bench near. No one was there, seemed like the place wasn't so good to eat at so the sarroundings were quiet and peaceful until she looked up to a familiar voice to her.

"You should manage your anger, really."

"Shut up, I know that already."

"Ah! Look, it's Hyun Ae." Kai smiled.

Hyun Ae had an awkward eye contact with Se Hun when she looked up and he looked down at her. 'He's looking at me!'  Hyun Ae suddenly stood up.

"You're here alone?" Kai looked at her from head to toe. "Oh wait. You have drinks with you. Are you buying for your friends?" He asked. Hyun Ae quickly turned to him, breaking the awkward eye contact between her and Se Hun. "N-nae!" She answered.

"Stop shuttering, Hyun Ae ah." Kai chuckled and patted her head. Se Hun turned back to the vending machine and pressed the buttons after entering his money. "Kai what drinks do you want?" He asked without looking back. "Anything." Kai simply answered. 'He's not looking.'  Hyun Ae got her eyes locked at Se Hun's cold back, wondering why. 'Maybe 'cause he's awkward when I'm around?'  She thought.

"I'll get going now!" Hyun Ae bowed and walked as fast as she could until Se Hun stopped her with a call.

"Yah, pabo!"

'Pabo?'  She looked back at him immediately like she knew that was Se Hun who called. "Your drinks." He pointed at the drinks standing on the bench beside Kai. "Ah. Okay." She tooked them without hesitations.

"No 'thank you'?" Se Hun asked. Kai sealed his lips and enjoyed the scenario. "I would say it but no thanks. My name is Bae Hyun Ae and it is written down clearly on my name tag. It's not Pabo." She said with a firm voice.

Se Hun snorted. "I can call you whatever I please." He open the tin can's opener and drank his drink. He tossed another drink to Kai after then. Hyun Ae breathed in and out calmly and closed her eyes. "Oh Se Hun sunbaenim, I don't want to cause you any troubles but please watch what you are saying as I'm a human and I have feelings like you do too." She blurted out her words lingering with anger and turned back to walk her way.

"Arasseo, dimwit." He slightly smirked. Kai laughed as hard as he could, predicting what will Hyun Ae do next.

"Yah, Ahjusshi!" She looked back and pointed at Se Hun.

"Ahjusshi?!" He put his drink away from his mouth.

"Yes, Ahjusshi! Since you are WAY older than me and I need to ing respect you!" Hyun Ae said.

"You did not just say 'ing' to me!" Se Hun grunted.

"Oops, I did!" She talked back.

"Yah! You!" Se Hun pointed at her face.

"What me?!" 

"Okay, guys you can stop it now." Kai stood up and walked to Hyun Ae. "Hyun Ae, I'm sorry if this Ahjusshi hurt your feelings, okay? You can go now." He gently brushed her hair.

"Kai! You're letting her go!" Se Hun frowned as she left them while giving him a mehrong. "So be it." Kai said. "Huh?" Se Hun gave him a look. "You're making me jealous, Se Hun. I can't stand it when all of her attention goes to you." Kai shrugged his shoulders.

"Kai...?"


TIME TO GO HOME

"You don't want us to come, Hyun Ae?" Mi Young held her bestfriend's shoulders and looked at her straight to the eyes. "Nope! Guys, I can't let you wait just for me. I know you guys can't wait to go home." Hyun Ae protested their stay and insisted both of them to go home. "Are you sure?" Mi Young cupped Hyun Ae's cheeks with her hands.

"Mi Young ah, you're not her mom. She's gonna be fine, alright? I can feel it in my bones." Sang Mi said. "Besides, she's Hyun Ae, anyway." She added.

Mi Young laughed, "Arasseo. Call me if anything's wrong, alright? I'll call to make sure." Sang Mi closed her eyes. "Omo, Mi Young. You're giving me shivers. You're like her mom!" She wiggled her body like a worm. "Nae, Mi Young. Now you too get going!" Hyun Ae turned the both of them around and pushed them.

She sighed after waving at them. "Alright, now let's go to 3-2! Hyo Ri eonnie's probably waiting for me." She talked to herself and get going.

--

"Do as what I said earlier."

"Arraseo."

"You come in after I leave, got it? And I want you guys to do her right. Make her pay for it." Hyo Ri's eyes were full of hatred. "And don't you dare tell anyone about this. If you do, you guys are dead." She said.

"Okay, mam! Got it." The gang of boys from the lower classes smiled sheepishly. "Now go go go!" Hyo Ri shooed them away.

Hyo Ri quickly sat down on a table near her and act as if she was waiting for Hyun Ae to come. Technically, she is but that's just for prep.

"Eonnie?" Hyun Ae's head popped out of the class' door frame. Hyo Ri was surprised herself but tried to keep it cool. She smiled, "You came!" She cheered. Hyun Ae came in the class and wondered around. "So..." She looked at Hyo Ri.

Hyo Ri slightly smiled evilly and said; "Oh, Hyun Ae! I forgot something. I'm gonna go get it in my classroom, nae? Be right back. Stay here, okay?" She lied.

Hyun Ae was confused and tilted her head. "Arasseo."

 

On her way to the 'classroom', Hyo Ri laughed hard at how stupid and naive the girl could be. "She actually believed me, Oh Lord!"  She thought. She stopped as soon as she was about to leave the floor, "Get in there." She bossed to the gang of boys. "Enjoy, boys!" She laughed, AGAIN.

 

"Heyyyylooooooo."

Hyun Ae turned back to the voice and her eyes widened in a slight fright. "Hello there." She awkwardly said back as she moved backwards slowly. The boys came in and closed the doors. "Where's Hyo Ri eonnie?" Hyun Ae asked.

"Who eonnie?" One of the boys smirked. "It's only you and us now." Another boy, went closer and checked her out from head to toe. She felt uncomfortable and squinted her eyes. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We're gonna have some fun, of course."

"WHAT?"

--

"Annyeong, oppa!"

"Nae, Annyeong!" Kai waved at a freshman. He looked to his right, just to see Se Hun's uncomfortable face. "Yah, gwenchana? You look sick." He asked worriedly. "It's nothing but..." Se Hun stopped his words there. "But?" Kai convinced him to continue. Se Hun looked at Kai and rubbed the back of his neck, "I don't feel so good."

"You're sick?" Kai asked again. Se Hun shooked. "Something bad's gonna happen somehow." He blurted out.

"Bwoh?" Kai tilted his head. "What could po-

Se Hun's eyes widened, he threw his bag at Kai. "Kai. I need to go somewhere. Just go home without me." He ran quickly to the opposite direction where he went. "Somewhere? The school? Yah, Se Hun!" He groaned and followed Se Hun from the back.

--

"What are you doing?! Yah! Hajima!" Hyun Ae was pinned down on the ground, guardless. "Shut up." A boy slapped her face for to keep quiet. Are you crazy?! You want to get her killed? We were asked to do her right! Not to kill her!" Another boy yanked the previous, who slapped Hyun Ae. She paused a bit and asked herself, 'Asked to?'  

"Whatever! Let's get to business!"

Two boys were holding Hyun Ae's hands to the ground and another two was scrooching down towards her. "What the- Stop! Stop it! You, !" She kicked a boy who was trying to her skirt off. "You're playing rough, huh? Fine by us then!"

--

'I don't know where you are or in what trouble are you in right now. Why is my body moving so fast? My feelings. I'm worried. Something bad is gonna happen. I know it, I can feel it deep in the bottom of my heart. Somehow, I feel like I need to save her! I NEED TO.'

Se Hun ran quickly as he reached the school's gate. He ran towards the stairs and skipped a few steps. 'Come on now, Se Hun! You gotta find her! I know she's here somewhere. I swear.'

--

"HELLLPPPPPPP!"

Hyun Ae screamed to her lungs for help. One of the boys covered as another boy was starting to her shirt. She bit the boy's hand and pushed them. Tears began to drop down her face. "I don't know what's going on, but stop what you're doing!!" She screamed again.

"Aish, this brat! Shut up I say!" The previous boy who slapped her before, had the urge to slapped her twice hard in the face again. Which he did. Hyun Ae looked quite pathetic now, her hair's all messed up, convering her face. her hands were locked down by two heartless boys, two more erts are trying to her with all their might.

She cried sliently, don't know what to do. 'Whoever is out there, help me. Please, help. I need you.'  She cried in her mind. Just as the boys began to harass her body, a bang was heard on the door. "Who the is that?" The boys cursed. Hyun Ae screamed again, "HELP!!"

"Yah! I told you so many times to keep quiet, !" The boys beat her up in anger and rage until she was quiet, unable to even twitch. She can't fought them back as her strength was not that much of a help. Only her eyes and ears were working. 

The door was opened easily by the hero, Se Hun.

"How did he came in that easily?" One of the boys got up. "Actually, you forgot to lock it." Se Hun simply said with his poker face while pointing at the door. "Idiot! I told you to lock it before!" The boys began to quarrel.

Se Hun wondered his eyes around the room and say Hyun Ae got beaten up badly on the ground. 'Is she dead?!'  He got a mini heart attack. Rage was starting to build up in him, he got furious. His knuckles began to go white. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GUYS DO TO HER?!" He shouted and made the boys flinched. With seconds, he pulled one of the boys' tie and punched him straight in the face. With just one mighty punch, one down, three to go.

"HOW." He grabbed the boys' heads, "CAN." and banged them together, "YOU." He took another boy by the collar, "ING." He punched him ruthlessly, "HURT." He kicked him down and all of the boys were on the ground, enduring pain, "A GIRL?!" he ended his sentence. Right after, he got satiesfied by punching each of them blue and purple.

He got up and catched his breath. "s." He cursed and spit on them. 

"Hyun Ae!" He remembered the real deal here. He went to the poor girl, and checked her pulse. "Oh, you're still alive." He declared. "What do you mean I'm still alive? Of course I am!" She shouted back. "Alive and well." He said.

"Well your ." She scoffed and tried to at least straighten up her upper body but she can't. She failed as her elbows were supporting her body to get up. "You got beaten up bad." Se Hun looked at her face and hands with slightly frowned eyebrows. Trailing down, he noticed that her tie was nowhere to be seen on her collar and even her shirt was a few buttons ed. 

Hyun Ae covered up herself as she knew that Se Hun was examining her from head to toe. "How... did you know I was here?" She looked at his worried + angry face. "I umm... Well, honestly I... don't really know where you were to be exact. But I had this burdensome feeling that... I need to turn back?" He answered back honestly with some blushes on his face.

She can only smile warmly at him. "Awesome." She said. "What?" He looked up. "You beat those punks without getting any punches yourself. That's amazing." She clapped slowly. He looked away quickly as he knew he was gonna smile. 'Why am I so happy with her words?'

Suddenly, the sound of a phone vibrating, was heard. 

Se Hun realized that it was his phone so he got it out from his pocket and answered it. "Hello?" He said. "Yah! Eodiya?!" Kai's voice was as lous as Hyun Ae could heard it too. Even his pantings where hearable. "Kai! I told you to go straight back home!" Se Hun shouted back. "Aish! Why did you turn back?" Kai asked.

"I found it."

"Huh?" Kai was confused.

"My pencil, I found it." Se Hun lied.

Hyun Ae looked at him as her eyebrows raised. 'So I'm his pencil?'  She covered me mouth as she was smiling. 'Pabo.'  She hit Se Hun's head in her mind. She waited until the call was up and so it did. "Can you stand?" Se Hun turned to her while shoving his phone in his pocket. 

She shooked. "No."

He changed his position, he turned his back to her and squat down. "Come on, I'm not gonna wait 'till forever." He said.

"Piggyback?" Hyun Ae asked. "You can't stand, can you?" 


END


His muscles! *Melts*


Okay personally, I like him like this xD Sakiyattttt (So cute) LOL sorry guys. On to the next gif! Dradandan~

 

 

 


Look at Kai with his y thing. Honestly I don't know what makes him y but he is, homegirl can feel his iness. Okay so the next gif will be a funny or cute one :)