She's...ELF?

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[1 month later]

Super Junior was waiting for their turn to perform their comeback stage in their waiting room when suddenly they heard someone knock on the door for a few times. They turned towards the door to see Minhee was peeking at the barely opened door.

"Minhee!" Donghae exclaimed as he smiled brightly to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Can I come in?" Minhee asked.

"Sure!" They replied as they came close towards her, almost surrounding her.

"What are you doing here, Minhee?" Leeteuk asked. He took a glance at Donghae who was seemingly unable to take his eyes off her. He then chuckled quietly at the sight.

"Well, F(x) will perform our last stage today," said Minhee. "Since today is your comeback stage, I made this kimchi specially for you guys," she gave the kimchi which was in a container to Donghae since he stood the nearest to her among the other members. Everyone looked at the container Donghae held and their lips.

"It's like you know that I'm very hungry right now, Minhee ah. Gomawo!" Shindong said happily before snatching the container from Donghae's hand. Donghae only sighed at his hyung's behavior.

"Gomawo, Minhee. It must be delicious!" Siwon said, smiling.

"I thought you don't know how to cook," Kyuhyun said bluntly, making Minhee chuckle while the other members glared at him.

"Well, I have to go now," Minhee said. "Hwaiting!" she pumped her fist in the air and smiled at them.

She was about to open the door to get out when suddenly she felt someone hold her wrist. She turned around and stiffened as she found Donghae's face was just an inch away from hers. Flustered, she immediately took a step backwards and asked, "Waeyo?"

"Can't you stay here a bit longer?" Donghae asked, showing her his puppy eyes while his hand still held her wrist.

"Hmm...But I have to get ready now because after this it's F(x)'s turn to perform" Donghae pouted to hear her answer.

"And why did you never answer my calls?" Donghae asked.

"Oh I'm sorry, since our schedule is very tight recently, so my phone is always with our manager, that's why..." she explained. "But...why did you call me?"

"Because he missed you," Kyuhyun in, smirking.

Donghae couldn't help but laugh shyly at what Kyuhyun had said while his hand slightly pushed Kyuhyun aside.

Minhee just giggled as she assumed what Kyuhyun had said just now was just a joke. "I need to hurry now. See you later. Bye," Minhee said, waving them goodbye before leaving.

After Minhee left, they all surrounded the kimchi Minhee gave to them. There were chopsticks provided, enough for each of the members.

"Wow, delicious!" Shindong said once the kimchi entered his mouth.

"All the food you ate you found delicious" Kangin joked and then chuckled when Shindong glared at him.

"Really delicious!" Eunhyuk commented.

"I never tasted kimchi as delicious as this before," Siwon said while his mouth stuffed with kimchi.

"I thought my kimchi is the most delicious in the world, but I'm wrong," Ryeowook said while eating Minhee's kimchi deliciously. "I wanna take her recipe after this"

"You're so lucky, Donghae," Leeteuk said while the food was stuffed in his mouth.

Donghae smiled shyly at Leeteuk's words.

"Why did you say he's lucky?" Yesung looked at Leeteuk puzzledly.

"Because he will get a wife who can cook," said Kyuhyun bluntly.

"What?" Yesung looked at Kyuhyun in confusion. "Do you mean...Donghae likes Minhee?" Yesung directly looked at Donghae in disbelief. The other members except Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Siwon & Kyuhyun who heard their conversation also gave Donghae the same look as Yesung.

"Jinjja?!" They asked in chorus.

"Maldo andwae! How come we only know about this now?" Ryeowook said, unsatisfied.

"That's right! How could you not tell me about this when I'm your Dr. Love" Yesung said to Donghae.

"You? Dr. Love? I thought you're Dr. Turtle" Kyuhyun b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter