Invitation Card

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys guys guys!"

F(x) girls, who were on their way to their practice room, stopped in their tracks and turned towards the voice to see Tiffany was scurrying towards them.

They greeted each other warmly before Tiffany handed over some kind of card to them. Victoria took the card from Tiffany's hand and found that it was an invitation card for her birthday party.

"Next week is my birthday and I'll hold a party! I hope you guys can come!" Tiffany said cheerfully while showing them her smiling eyes.

"Your birthday? Happy birthday!" Minhee wished brightly.

"Aye, it's too early to say it now though," Tiffany lightly nudged Minhee by her elbow while puffing her cheeks cutely. Minhee giggled at her.

"Oh, before I forget, in the card there's the address to the party and everything like a date all stated on it, so take your time to prepare for a gift for me. Hehe," Tiffany grinned.

"Oh don't worry, we'll give you a big gift for your birthday," Amber boasted. F(x) laughed at her words.

Tiffany laughed too. "By the way, did you see Super Junior sunbae? They’re the only ones who haven't received this card yet," She looked around searching for Super Junior while her hands were playing with one more invitation card she held.

"MINHEE!!" Someone's cheerful voice shouted out Minhee's name, making F(x) and Tiffany turn towards the voice to see Donghae and the rest of Super Junior's members walking towards their direction. Donghae walked over to them with a bright smile after seeing his sweetheart among the girls there.

F(x) and Tiffany looked at Minhee and Donghae back and forth as she found the person who shouted Minhee's name earlier was Donghae. They then smiled teasingly to both of them.

"Finally I found you guys here," Tiffany said to the boys.

"Why? Are you searching for us?" Leeteuk asked.

"Neh. I actually want to give you guys this," Tiffany handed over the invitation card of her birthday party to Leeteuk.

Leeteuk and the other members read the contents of the card and then turned their gaze to Tiffany back.

"Oh, you'll celebrate your birthday through a party?" Ryeowook asked.

"Neh. So I hope all of you can come," Tiffany answered, smiling sweetly.

"Do you only invite SM artists?" Heechul asked.

"Aniyo. I also invited my idol friends from other companies too," Tiffany told.

"Have you invited Wonder Girls?" Heechul asked with a hope that Tiffany will invite them. The members glanced at him, while F(x) giggled at the fanboy of Wonder Girls *cough* Sohee *cough*.

"Not yet. Why? Do you want me to invite them?" Tiffany asked.

"Neh. Please~" Heechul clasped his hands, pleading, while batting his eyelashes cutely.

Tiffany chuckled. "Anything for you, oppa"

Hearing Tiffany's words made Heechul cheer alone by himself while the other members looked at him as if he was nuts.

"Have you invited IU too?" Eunhyuk asked curiously, giving Tiffany a hopeful look. The members complained to him as he couldn't stop fanboying over the soloist.

"I will if you want," Tiffany said. She chuckled when Eunhyuk ruffled her hair, obviously happy to hear her words.

"And have you invited Minhee, Tiffany?" Donghae asked, just to make them laugh but unfortunately, the atmosphere turned to an awkward silence instead.

All of them looked at him blankly, so did Minhee who was puzzled at his question.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter