WGM Ep 1: Telling Them

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who should call the members first? You or me?" Donghae asked. They had finished eating when they decided to tell Super Junior and F(x) who they got married to. They were still in the restaurant, anyways.

"You," Minhee answered briefly.

"Aniyo. You," Donghae said.

"You're a sunbae. You first,"

"Aniyo. Lady first," Donghae chuckled once he saw Minhee shoot him a playful glare.

"Arasso," She gave in to the stubborn Donghae and started dialing Victoria's number on her phone.

After a while, Victoria's voice could be heard over the phone. Minhee set it to loudspeaker so Donghae could hear Victoria's voice as well.

"Unnie..." Minhee called.

"Neh Minhee-ah, why are you calling me?" Victoria asked.

"Where are you right now?" Minhee asked.

"In the dorm."

"Are you with other members?"

"Neh. Have you finished filming WGM?"

"Not yet—" Minhee was about to say something more when someone cut her off.

"Unnie, who is your husband? We're too curious right now, you know!" Sulli's voice echoed at the end of the line.

"Try guess~" Minhee chirped.

"Big Bang's Seungri!" All of the members' voices were heard. Minhee looked dumbfounded at their answer meanwhile Donghae laughed.

"Aniyo!" Minhee said, almost whining.

"Not Seungri? Who, then?" They asked and right after that, Krystal's voice was heard. "Are you filming right now?"

"Neh. My husband is listening right now."

"Jinjja? Can we talk with him?"

"Just talk. He will hear you," Minhee said.

"Yeobuseyo?" Donghae started off and soon after that...

"Kyaa~!" The girls squealed like typical fangirls. They didn't know yet that it was Donghae.

Donghae laughed after hearing their squeal, while Minhee face-palmed herself, embarrassed at their behaviour. 

"His voice is familiar though. His voice is similar to...Donghae's..."

Minhee and Donghae froze at what Amber's words. They exchanged looks as if saying to each other with their eyes; 'How does she know?'

They both heard silence over the phone for a while after hearing what had been said by Amber.

"That's right. The voice sounds like Donghae's," Luna admitted Amber's words.

"Is that Donghae oppa?"

"Donghae oppa! Is that you?"

"Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Minho imnida," Donghae tried confusing them by introducing himself as the actor Lee Minho with his usual voice tone. How Lee Minho's name could slip off his mouth, he himself was not even sure about that. Maybe because Minhee had told him earlier that she had wished Lee Minho to be her husband.

"Aye~ Donghae oppa!!" They all did not get fooled by Donghae as they recognized how Donghae's voice was so different from Lee Minho's. Moreover, they were drama-maniacs and also Lee Minho's biggest fans. Of course they knew that the voice was not Lee Minho's.

"What did you just do?" Minhee said in between her laughter at the foolish Donghae who tried to fool them but failed.

INTERVIEW ROOM

Minhee: Donghae oppa is...pabo. (laughing) He isn't supposed to talk with his usual voice tone when he's pretending to be someone else. Of course they'll know, right? (laughing again) Aigoo, so cute.

Donghae: I never knew they will recognize my voice that easily. Tch...Do they have sixth sense or what?

Donghae laughed as they knew it was him, not Lee Minho. "How can you guys be so confident about it?"

"Your voice!" They all said in chorus.

"But wait.. Are you really Donghae?" Victoria asked.

"What if I'm not?" Donghae replied.

"If you aren't, we'll look like a bunch of idiots here," Victoria's reply made both Minhee and Donghae laugh.

"You guys are indeed idiots. I told you I'm Lee Minho," Donghae insisted. He looked at Minhee as his eyes told her to help him out for this pretense.

Knowing the meaning of how Donghae looked at her, she quickly took action. "That's right, guys. My husband is Lee Minho. Why don't you believe it? Gosh, you sure are jealous right now, aren't you?"

"Aye~ Don't lie!" They snapped.

"From how you guys talk, I know you guys lie," Luna said.

"What? We talk like usual though," Minhee said defensively.

"That's why we don't believe you. You won't talk like normally if you're with Lee Minho~"

"W-What do you mean?" Minhee stuttered.

"Yah, we all know you are Lee Minho's fan. So, don't try to lie to us," Victoria said.

"Fine. You guys win. I'm Donghae. SUPER JUNIOR DONGHAE," Donghae chuckled as he emphasized the last part.

And surprisingly, the girls squealed again even though Donghae had introduced himself as his own self.

"Gosh! How did you end up getting married with each other? Omo!" Victoria sounded excited.

"That's right! Aren't you both from the same agency?" Sulli said in disbelief.

"Kya! This is what we called destiny, you know, DESTINY. Gosh!" Luna squealed.

Minhee and Donghae laughed at Luna's words.

"This is MinHae's special episode," Donghae told.

"Jinjja? Whoaa! If it's MinHae's special episode, the view rating will be high for sure," Victoria said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter