Meeting Lee Soo Man

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~A few weeks later~

"Donghae-ah" Eunhyuk shook Donghae's body to wake him up.

"Wae?!" Donghae grumbled as he pulled the blanket over his head, covering his whole body.

"Manager hyung said you have to meet Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim right now," Eunhyuk told. "Hurry and wake up!"

Donghae immediately pulled the cover off his head once SM President's name was mentioned, especially when he heard the president want to meet him. "W-Why does he suddenly wanna meet me?" he asked nervously.

"I don't know" Eunhyuk shrugged. "Maybe because some paparazzi has sent yours and Minhee's picture together at the theme park that day to him? Who knows~," Eunhyuk tried to scare Donghae.

Unexpectedly, Donghae smiled. "I like it though if it is Minhee I have a scandal with," he muttered as he closed his eyes back.

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and sighed. "Aishh this kid! Ppali wake up!" he shouted once he found Donghae closing his eyes back, continuing to sleep.

"Kiss me first, then I'll wake up" Donghae tapped his index finger on his cheek while smiling playfully.

"Mwoya!" Eunhyuk pushed Donghae gently, blushing. "Just ask your Minhee to kiss you" he added.

Donghae giggled at him.

"Hurry or else that old man will get mad at you" Eunhyuk said in a threatening way.

"Aishh! Arasso" Donghae immediately got off the bed and directly went into the bathroom.

Donghae knocked on the door as soon as he arrived in front of Lee Soo Man's office. Once he heard someone from inside, probably Lee Soo Man, told him to come in, he directly opened the door to reveal Lee Soo Man was sitting on his chair and looked busy with a bunch of files on the desk in front of him. The president looked up when Donghae greeted and bowed at him as he invited Donghae to take a seat.

"May I know why you want to meet me today, sajangnim?" Donghae asked after he took a seat on the chair which was opposite of Lee Soo Man.

"I will tell you when another person comes in," Lee Soo Man replied, smiling meaningfully. Seeing him smiling, it calmed Donghae's nerves a bit as he had been worried so much ever since he stepped out of the dorm over why the president wanted to meet him. He was scared that what Eunhyuk had told him was true: about the paparazzi.

The sound of the door being knocked snapped Donghae from his thought as he turned around to see who it was. His eyes went wide in an instant when he found Minhee entering the office after she was invited by Lee Soo Man. Minhee looked kinda shocked to see Donghae there but she managed to greet and bow to both of them once she approached them. After Minhee took a seat beside Donghae, Lee Soo Man cleaned his table by arranging all the files neatly before he paid his attention to the two clueless idols in front of him.

"Min...Hae" Minhee and Donghae were stunned upon hearing the name slip off Lee Soo Man's mouth before looking at each other speechlessly. "I heard you two have many shippers and fans nowadays" Lee Soo Man said with a smile.

​"Err.. Seonsaengnim, you don't have to worry. We don't have that kind of relationship" Lee Soo Man chuckled softly hearing Minhee's statement.

"I want you two to come here not to talk about that actually" Lee Soo Man said. "And I don't mind if you two are dating. But just make sure you both wouldn't get caught by any paparazzi out there" he smirked.

"Really?!" Donghae's eyes sparkled looking at the president and that earned chuckles from the elder. Meanwhile Minhee, she blinked her eyes in confusion as to why Donghae looked so happy about it.

"Well, as we all know, the end of the year is coming soon. Because of that, I think this is the righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter