WGM Ep 9: A 'Date' With Eunhyuk

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{NOT FILMING YET}

[F(x)'s practice room]

Minhee was about to continue practice with the other members after a short break when she heard her phone beeping, signaling that she just received a new text. She grabbed her phone which was on the floor and looked at the sender of the text. Her eyebrows shot up upon knowing who the sender was.

'Eunhyuk oppa? Since when did he know how to text me?' Minhee thought to herself and curiously opened the text Eunhyuk had sent to her.

From: Eunhyuk oppa
Minhee-ah, let's lunch together. Just the both of us. I want to tell you something. Let's meet at 1 pm. I'll text you the place later. Don't tell Donghae about this. Annyeong~

Minhee stared at the text from Eunhyuk puzzledly.

'He wants to tell me something? About what? And why doesn't he allow me to tell Donghae?' 

"Minhee-ah, what are you waiting for? Ppali!" Victoria reminded Minhee about the dance practice.

"Oh neh," Minhee immediately stood up and got ready to practice with the other members. She made a mental note to herself that she will stop practicing before 1 pm, to go lunch with Eunhyuk. 2 hours more left.

 

Minhee stopped dancing once the music ended and glanced at her watch. It was 12.30 pm. 30 minutes left before 1 pm.

"Guys, I think I've to go now. I've to meet someone" she told the members.

"Okay. But, who is that someone?" Victoria asked.

"Well, hmm..I'll tell you later. Gotta go now! Bye!" Minhee immediately grabbed her backpack and quickly walked out of their practice room.

After Minhee left, the members looked at each other in suspicion.

"Who's that 'someone'?" Krystal asked curiously.

"Donghae oppa, maybe?" Luna guessed.

"If it's Donghae oppa, she'd tell us. But, she didn't" Sulli said.

The members were stunned at Sulli's words and nodded in unison as they agreed. "That's right."

"Don't tell me she's dating someone," Amber said suspiciously.

"Well, if it's true, I won't bless their relationship. I'd only bless if she's dating Donghae oppa," Victoria's words made them chuckle.

"I hope she isn't dating anyone else other than Donghae oppa," Krystal said.

"I know, right? He's so sweet towards her that day. Kya~!" Luna said excitedly, reminding them about the day of F(x)'s comeback a.k.a Minhee's birthday where Donghae had surprised Minhee.

"Well, since lunch time is around the corner, let's practice one more time before we go to lunch" Victoria said, closing the conversation about Minhee and her date.

After that, they continued practicing back without Minhee.

 

After about 20 minutes or so, Minhee arrived at the restaurant where Eunhyuk had told her through a text. From the sunglasses she wore, she found there were many customers -of course, because it was lunch time anyway- and chose the table which was in the corner of the restaurant, which was a bit far from the seats that had been occupied by other customers.

She glanced at her watch to find that it was already 1 pm.

But where is Eunhyuk oppa?

As soon as she looked up from her watch, the next thing she knew, her eyes were greeted with a gummy smile of the person she just thought about.

“Annyeong! Am I late?” he asked, still with his gummy smile, as he took a seat across her. He also was wearing sunglasses so that people would barely recognize him.

“Oh, no. You come on time” Minhee beamed.

“Right? I’m very punctual, you know” he said smugly.

Minhee looked at him in amusement before shaking her head. “So, what do you want to tell me about? By the text you sent to me earlier, it seems important" she started off.

"Oh about that..hmm before we discuss that, let's order the food first. I'm starving to death right now," Eunhyuk said and immediately called the waitress to come over to their table to take their order.

After the waitress took their order and left, Eunhyuk started to speak, "It’s been a long time since I went out with a girl" Eunhyuk said as he rubbed the back of his neck, smiling sheepishly. "This feels weird," he added and chuckled right after.

“I know, right?” she agreed.

“What? At least you always hang out with Donghae," he retorted at her response.

“You hang out with him more than me though.”

“But we’re the same gender. Unlike you and Donghae, you guys are from the opposite gender.”

“That’s right,” she said in realization. “But why didn’t you bring Donghae oppa along?”

“Why? You miss him already?” he looked at her teasingly.

“Aniyo,” she looked down rather shyly.

“Really? But I heard you miss him though,” he smiled teasingly at her.

“Huh? When?” she asked, confused.

“I heard your phone conversation with Donghae few weeks ago,”

Minhee was stunned for a few seconds before she rubbed her nape shyly. Eunhyuk laughed at her reaction.

“He kissed you, right? On the lips?” He couldn’t get enough of teasing her.

She was flustered. “He even told you that?” she asked in disbelief. ‘Aish, this is embarrassing,’ she thought, feeling like hiding under the table.

“He didn’t tell me at first. But let me guess, you put on lipgloss during the last filming, right?”

She paused, trying to remember. “I think so,” she replied after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter