Who is it?

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Morning, hyung!" Ryeowook said cheerfully to Donghae who had just woken up from sleeping.

"Morning, wookie" Donghae mumbled as he rubbed his eyes sleepily. He squinted his eyes looking at the members who were at the dining table, having breakfast together. He then took a seat on the empty seat beside Siwon.

"You woke up late today, Donghae. Dreaming of Minhee, huh?" Siwon ruffled Donghae's hair as he took a bite of a sandwich that Ryeowook had made.

Hearing Minhee's name was mentioned, a shy smile instantly appeared on Donghae's lips, making the boys look at him teasingly.

"Now, only Kyuhyun hasn't woken up yet," Leeteuk stated. Leeteuk then looked at each of the members, searching for someone among them to wake Kyuhyun up, until his eyes turned his gaze from Siwon to Donghae. 'Donghae and Kyuhyun haven't made up yet from last night, right?' he thought and nodded his head to himself.

"Donghae-ah" Leeteuk called.

"Neh," Donghae replied while his mouth was stuffed with a sandwich.

"I think you should wake Kyuhyun up," Leeteuk said.

Donghae frowned. "Why me?" he protested.

Eunhyuk, who sat opposite of Donghae, looked up at him in disbelief. "Donghae ah, you've changed a lot, haven't you?"

Donghae furrowed his brows looking at Eunhyuk, confused with his words.

"Usually, you will do whatever Teuk hyung asked you to do. But now..." Eunhyuk finished his words by shaking his head in disapproval.

"Aishh, arasso!" Donghae forcefully stood up from his seat, causing the chair made a screeching sound against the floor. He walked away to Kyuhyun's room while grumbling on how Kyuhyun was too lazy to wake up early by himself.

After entering Kyuhyun's room, he could hear a snoring sound all over the room. Donghae sighed softly as he walked toward the sleepyhead Kyuhyun on the bed.

"Kyuhyun-ah! Wake up!" Donghae shook Kyuhyun's body lazily. "Kyuhyun-ah~" he sang.

"Donghae hyung, mianhae," Donghae heard Kyuhyun mumbling while his eyes still closed tight.

Donghae softened. 'You must've been feeling guilty because of my behavior toward you last night...' Donghae said in his mind while looking at Kyuhyun apologetically.

"I'msorryforlovingMinhee."

"What?" Donghae furrowed his eyebrows at him as he got confused after hearing Kyuhyun slurring something that he couldn't understand. The only word he could hear clearly from him was only 'Minhee' and it got him curious over the rest of what had been said by Kyuhyun.

'Maybe he tried to say about the accident that happened to Minhee last night,' Donghae thought.

"Kyuhyun-ah," Donghae shook his body harder than earlier, making Kyuhyun stir in his sleep and slightly opened his eyes to see who was the person who had just disturbed his sleep. Upon seeing Donghae standing before his bed and staring down at him, Kyuhyun's eyes which had been opened barely earlier automatically became wide as he blinked in disbelief looking at the elder. 'What the hell is he doing here?'

"Hyung. What're you doing here?" Kyuhyun rubbed his eyes while yawning as he sat up on the bed.

"Waking you up, of course," Donghae replied coldly. "Hurry and wake up, so that we can have breakfast together," he added. He was about to take his step to leave when he felt the latter gripping his wrist. He stopped in his tracks and turned around looking at Kyuhyun.

"I-I..I'm sorry about last night," Kyuhyun apologized while still holding Donghae's wrist.

Donghae raised an eyebrow and snorted. "Believe it or not, this is my first time to hear an apology from you," he said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry," Kyuhyun apologized again, his face filled with guilt.

Donghae chuckled as he was amused to see the new side of Kyuhyun that he never knew before. "There's nothing you need to be sorry about," he said as he ruffled Kyuhyun's messy bed hair.

Kyuhyun's eyes lit up after hearing the elder's words as his lips finally curved into a smile. But his smile didn't stay longer when Donghae's hand which was ruffling Kyuhyun's hair earlier started gripping his hair tightly, making Kyuhyun groan in pain.

"But, don't ever think I'll forgive you for what you've done to Minhee's innocent lips last night," he said while gritting his teeth.

"Aishh, hyung! If I didn't do it at the time, you'd never see Minhee again, you know." Kyuhyun said as he grimaced when Donghae was still gripping onto his hair tightly. He slapped Donghae's hand a few times and abruptly stopped his action once Donghae tightened his grip on Kyuhyun's hair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter