Chapter nine

U Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JACKSON's pov

So..I led her to some nearby shops since she can't speak our language, I speak for her.. "Hey, how about this?" she raised up a ripped jeans on a hngaer. I look at it like examining it more.. It's y—I mean cool.. "Good. I like it.." I smiled. "..because it's ripped?"     "Yes—No! Because it's cool!" I said firmly. Don't do that again Jackson. "Haha~ I got you there." she slip out her tounge before going to the other side.. "Yep, you got me.." I shaked my head then just follow her.

"Jackson! Wait up here, k?" she winked at me before leaving me here, at the changing room.. I think she got something she wanted. After some minutes of waiting... I saw her with two new paper bag and threw the other one to me. "I'm gonna get change now so you wear this, k? Just a simple thank you from me." she smiled sweetly then ran to one of the empty fitting room.

I look at the paper bag and took out the shirt inside it. A black shirt. I like it. I enter one of the fitting room and change into that shirt. Wow. Exact size..not too long but not too short either. I was looking at myself at the mirror when I heard Jihye's knock. "Come on! Come out~" I can imagine her smiling right now. And I wasn't wrong when I peeped my head out..

She's wearing a white tank top with the exact style as mine paired up with the ripped jeans we bought earlier. "Let me see!" she commanded. I took a step out of the small room and she smiled immedietly. "So cuute! I love it~" she smiled even more. I smirk at her then link her arms with mine. "Can we take a picture?" I said. Like, not really asking for permission. Haha.

I took out my phone and snap a photo of us. "Is this a couple tee?" I asked, tryin' to look if she'll blush but she didn't. Aw. "It's not. I just like it." she said. "So, shall we start riding those?" she pointed out the rides. I nodded with a smile.

 

JIHYE's pov

"Haaaa~" I sighed out after drinking my water. It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter