Chapter one

U Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

03.13.2011

JIHYE'S pov

"Ok guys! what are you planning on doing?" Coach asked. I look around and saw that they're looking at me. What? Me again? "Why?" I raised an eyebrow. I'm not really in the mood. I was defeated at the finals making me a second placer. Good thing I love silvers (=_=). "Are you planning something?" Coach asked again. "Nothing in particular." I said. "Oh come on Hye! Don't be so down." I felt one of my friends caressing my back. I sigh out. "Arasseo." I said.

We're now inside our own quarters. With our coach, my teammates and my friends. We're specifically in Bangkok, Thailand. The 2011 Asian Sports Competition was being held here.

[J/N: Sorry if that's not really it. I'm not really familiar with this international thingy. I just made this up and since you're already reading it, don't complain anymore, ok? Just go with the flow xD]

My friends decided to tag-along to support me but I only got 2nd place. Argh. Such a disappointm— "You're all free to go and stroll the whole events vicinity. Just make sure you will be here by 3pm sharp, alright? And don't do anything reckless." Coach reminded us. Disappointment aside, let's enjoy the remaining days here in Bangkok!

My boy team mates was already out our quarter. They aren't that excited, are they? "Where are you going?" one of my friends asked my girl team mates. "Just gonna buy some souvenirs not far away from here..how about you?" my team mate asked back. "Maybe just stroll." my other friend answered. I stood up from my seat and got dragged by my two bestfriends outside, Hyemi and Hyeri. No, they're not related.

Hyemi is the loudest, clumsiest, slowest and friendliest girl I've ever met in this earth. Hyeri is the complete opposite. She's quiet and fast-thinker. While me? I have their combined genes. So, I basically balance this friendship of ours. I don't know how I became friends with these girls even if we're all totally different. but most of the times, we got along perfectly. But not now, because they're dragging me and I hate being drag.

"Tell me where are we going and don't drag me." I said and glare at them. Hyemi became quiet, but Hyeri didn't react. She's colder than me anyway. I should be the one to be scared. Btw! "Wait, what time is it?" Hyeri asked. I looked at my wrist-watch. "Twelve thirty." I answered. "Come on, let's start strolling NOW!" Hyemi started running so me and Hyeri shrugged shoulders before running after her. Let's forget the 2nd place f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter