Chapter eleven

U Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIHYE's pov

Until we reach the convenience store, Jackson's still holding my wrist. And I noticed the three guys with him looking at his hand suspiciously. "So, do you want ice cream? My treat." Jackson smiled at me.. Yep. I guess I missed him after all. "Sure." I smiled back then he bought ice cream for the five of us then sat on one of the table outside.

"Hello~ I'll introduce myself first, I'm Jaebum.. 2-year trainee in JYP." the guy with the black frame glasses said. He has charming eyes~ "And I'm Jinyoung, also training for 2 years.." the innocent looking guy said. He's cute~ "I'm Mark Tuan. 1 year trainee." yea, I already know him...he speak fluent english.

"I have a question.." Jaebum said. I look at him.. "Are you really friends with him?" he asked while pointing Jackson with his lips. I don't know what to say but Jackson did tell them earlier that we're friends, right? So I guess we are. "Yes.." I answered. This time, Jinyoung turned to Jackson. "Then why isn't he letting go of your wrist?" he smirked while looking at our hands. Jackson must've noticed it and quickly let go of me.

"Ahahahahaha~" Jaebum and Jinyoung laughed. "Are you blushing, dude?" Mark teasing asked Jackson. He turned to his other side, meaning he's not looking at me. I was stopping myself from laughing because I noticed that he's not letting go of me too. Hahahaha! "I hell ain't." Jackson almost whispered.We soon burst out into a laughter..ain't? He's absolutely blushing tho! "Whatever you say." Mark said....

But wait... now that I noticed, Trainees? in JYP?...TRAINEES? Didn't Nicholas messaged me earlier that 'they don't allow phones in trainees?' And why is Jackson friends with JYP trainees? Why is he in Korea? "Jihye?" my confused spacing out mind was woken up by Jackson's voice. I saw them looking at me. They must've noticed that I'm absent-minded right now..

"Oh, sorry." I bowed with my head then look at Jackson. "So you're here because you're a trainee?"

 

JACKSON's pov

"So you're here because you're a trainee?" sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter