Chapter four

U Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JACKSON'S pov

"You've been looking at your phone for ages, Jackson. What's up." Nicholas jumped on my bed and try to peek at my phone. "Tss. Since when are you interested in my phone." I hid my phone and roll on the other side of the bed in the hotel. "Whatever. Why are you up so early, dude? It's just four. Awardings at seven am." he said and stood up from my bed. "I know, man. I just can't sleep peacefully." I said and look at my phone again.

"Hmm, wonder why." Nicholas said while touching some of my things. "I feel like something good will happen later.." I smiled unconciously. I didn't notice that Nicholas's looking at me weirdly. "You're creepy, man."

At six forty in the morning, we've all arrived at the awarding venue but I told my coach that I'll just follow because I'm gonna buy a drink first. After buying, I walk to go the awardings but when I was gonna run, a girl twisted her foot and I eventually catched her. Turns out that she's Jihye. The girl I'm with on my wallpaper. Haha~

Like something told me to, I whispered to her ears and slowly grab her hand and gently drag her with me. I don't know but I feel so lucky to have met her again. And it's not just an ordinary meeting. I catched her like she's a princess who just tripped randomly. When I said that we're already running late, she didn't hesitate and just drag me to run.

When we heard her name being called, she hurriedly ran to the stage and received her silver medal. I was quite taken aback abit. She's a silver medalist? Not bad~ After that, she ran to her team mates while I take my gold medal.

"Maybe she flirted with him already~" some random girl said. I noticed Jihye glared at her but just ignored her. Before she even take a step to that girl, I walk to her put my arm on her shoulders proudly. "She didn't flirt with me...." I paused then look at her staright into the eyes. On my peripheral vission, I saw her team mates with big eyes. "...I did." I continued. Now it's her eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter