Chapter twenty

U Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIHYE's pov

I walk out of the room with a red face. I even heard him laughing! I think he's not that sick like yesterday! He was just messing with me>< I go to the kitchen and stayed there for a minute. I noticed that Jackson's not looking for me so I've decided to go to his room..and there I saw a sleeping angel....hooh! His food really has medicine huh? Hehe~ Better.

I smiled at myself then go to the living room to lay down. I thought about what happened yesterday.. that one when he said that he's not using me. He sound so sincere, so I forgave that quick. But now I'll question myself if I like him already... Do you like him Jihye? or love?

I took a deep breath.. Why did I give myself a hard question?! I know I'm still in the 'denial stage' right now, and I don't know what I feel about him. Except for the thought that I want to keep him. But you know, That time when I discovered that he's training under JYP, I think I already knew our future.. that we're not gonna be together.

Wonder why? Because—wait, I'm not assuming or anything, ayt? I'll just predict some IFs! Ok, back to business. Because, IF ever we'll be together in the future, We will not last long. First of all, I don't like a guy related to showbiz or anything. I hate camera flashes. I hate paparazzis. My parents face up some cameras before because of business but I don't ever show my face to those kind of things.

Second, I know he'll be busy, and I don't like that because he won't have any time for me. I like a guy who has the quality time just for me..but I think that kinda changed when I get to know Jackson even more.. It's like, I already knew his whole persona, how his brain works, his lonely side..

So now I'm seriously in real denial..whether if he likes me or not...whether if I like him or not..

 

JACKSON's pov

I woke up without Jihye on my sight. I'm also glad that I'm feeling better now. Infact, I think my fever's already gone. I stood up from bed and walk outside the room to see Jihye on the couch, sleeping. I grab my blanket and gently covered it to her. I smiled at her lovely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter