Chapter seventeen

U Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIHYE's pov

"Yah, Mark asked if you can go to their dorm~" Hyemi said while holding her phone. "Why? What am I going to do there?" I asked. Hyemi shrugged then back to her phone again.. I continue watching the TV with Hyeri. "Hello~??...Mark!" I guess she called him. "Why does she have to come there~?.....................oh, jinjja?! Arasseo, I'll tell her~ Byeee~~" she hung up then look at me. "So?" I asked.

"He said Jackson's sick and if you can take care of him.." she said. Jackson's sick? Since when? "Can't they take care of him themselves?" I tried to be firm. Not because I don't wan to take care of him, but because I'm too shy to see him right now. Think about it. I'll be awkward and he will wonder why because I don't think he remember ki-kissing me. So I'll be awakward alone.

"They're trainess, Hye. Remember?" Hyeri butted out. Ah.. that's right. My heart suddenly softened. "Ok, I'll go. Give me their address." I smiled then stood up to go to my room and dress up. Good thing, I just finished showering. I wore a plain white shirt with a hoodie and a thick white leggings. I zipped my hoodie 'til below my chest and go down.

"Here's the address, Hye." Hyeri gave me their dorm address. "Why are you wearing all white? Jackson's not dying, you know?" Hyemi laughed at my clothing. "I feel like wearing white, ok?" I rolled eyes. "I'll go now~" I smiled at them. "Wait~" Hyeri stopped me then drag me to the kitchen and hand me a paper bag.

"What's this?" I asked. "It's food my dear. I know you can't cook so I did this so you won't burned down their dorm, ok? It's for Jackson so don't eat it." Hyeri said. I pouted, "What am I gonna eat then?" I asked her. "Eat the fruits there." she said. "Share it Jackson also, ok?" Hyemi said. Tss. What do they think of me? Gonna grab everything from the sick guy? Hmph-3-

It's already four o'clock and I'm already infront of their dorm.. But I'm not ringing the door bell or even knocking. I'm still nervous about facing him...but, he's sick now Jihye! You're just gonna take ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter