Chapter five

U Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIHYE'S pov

Hyeri wasn't wrong. When I opened my twitter, I saw lots of notification regarding those articles. What? We're not even celebrities but we're hella trending. And you know what's worse? They took photos that time when he kissed me on the cheeks (>__<)! Gosh. I blushed when I saw that! And my great bestfriends laughed because of my shocked expression. Oh what a great bestfriends they are, huh? Tss.

"Our bestfriend's famous now~" Hyemi pretended to be crying. "She's actualyl trending~" Hyeri joined her acting. Gosh this girls! "Ya! Geumanhae!" I covered my ears and shut my eyes to let them stop but they didn't (=__=).

Btw, we just came back from Korea two hours ago. That kiss incident happened yesterday so we flew back here immedietly and I just checked my social media today. These annoying friends of mine stayed with me til I got to my house. I live alone. My parents are outside the country doing some businesses. I'm an only child too. But no worries, I understand my parents and I'm not lonely. I've got Hyeri and Hyemi, remember? I'm just annoyed right now.

I ran to my room and locked it. I heard Hyemi knocking on my door asking for me to open it but I didn't pay attention and just lay on my bed.  I think I'm gonna have a peacefull sleep first. I still got a month of school and after that, summer vacation ^__^ I'm going to Taiwan to see my parents!

 

04.10.2011
Hongkong-09:30pm

JACKSON'S pov

"Are you crazy, Jackson?!" my dad yelled at me as soon as I told him that I passed the audition I did on JYP. "Dad. You told me that If I got first on the Asian Competition, you'd let me go. Well I won, dad." I said. I received a death glare from him before telling me to get out of his office. I sighed out and go to our kitchen to have a glass of water when my mom appeared.

"Are you sure about that, son?" she asked. I gulped down my water and face mom, "Sorry mom but I'm sure." I walk out of the ktichen and go directly to my room.

Am I not thinking straight? But I told them this before, right? That I want to be a singer. I know that its a lame decision. Picking a singing career over a professional career. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter