Chapter twelve

U Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

08.20.2011
Dorm - 9:00am

JACKSON's  pov

"Yo. It's already nine, you know?" I saw Mark looking at me. I brushed my eyes for a while then wait for my vission to get clear. "Nine? I slept for eight hours?" I sat up from my bed. "Yea. Feelin' better?" he threw me a can and fortunately, I catched it. A can? "What's this for?" I asked while examining the can of coffee. "For you to wake up. Dude, come on. Jinyoung Park seonsaengnim has something to say to us." he said then head out the room. Jinyoung Park?

Oh yea.. I'm a trainee now. Two-month trainee. It's been two months but why do I still feel lonely? Not seeing my mom, dad, bro, and friends for two months. They don't let us use phone. But we all have one. We're not just allowed to use it while training— "Stop daydreaming Jackson! Get up!" I heard Jb's scold. Aysh.. good thing I adapt people fast.

After getting ready, the four of us go to the JYP Building. It's walking distance, so  a bit exercise before coming to the studio. "Hey, Jinyoung-i hyung's waiting for you guys." Junsu hyung told us. We bowed to him then go straight to JYP's office. We saw him using his laptop but when he saw us, he put that away and told us to seat infront of him.

"Hello, boys." he said. I still can't understand Korean fully. Just basics, so he's speaking in English. JB and Jinyoung can understand. "First, I have a good news... for Jaebum and Jinyoung. Then a waiting good news for the two of you." He pointed me and Mark hyung. He stood up then get something from his drawer at the side. He gave the piece of paper to Jb and Jinyoung. "JJ  PROJECT?" the both of them asked while looking at the paper.

"Yes, JJ PROJECT." JYP-nim smiled. I really find his smile a bit creepy.. but I'll get use to it, right? Haha. "I'm planning to debut the both of you soon." h continued. The two got speechless. "I know you tied with each other on 2009 at JYP open audition.. thinking about your balanced characteristics, I'll be debuting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter