chapter twenty-one

U Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

03.28.2012(wed)
House - 6:00am

JIHYE's pov

"What are we doing up so early~?" Hyemi asked then yawned with her messy hair, still in her pajamas. I stood up infront of her bed where she's sitting and cuped her face. "Waaaake up, bae!" I said then pinch her cheeks. "Aaah! Hye— ok, ok! I'll get up!" I smiled 'cause of my victory and toss her the towel. "Wash up, quickly." I said then ran to the kitchen when my phone ring~

Me: Jaebum! Hello~
JB: Yo~ we're here, open up.
Me: Already? wait, did you fed the medicine to Jackson?
JB: Surely did, boss. He'll wake up in the afternoon.
Me: Good, good! Ok, *pressed a button* the gate's open!

I continue slicing the carrot as one of the ingredients of kimbab~ "Jihye~" I heard Jr.'s sweet voice. He's so cuute:3 "Come here~ help me!" I said from the kitchen and they quickly ran. "What can I help with?" Jb asked. "There, cut some veggies." I said. "Me?" Mark asked. "Hm.. make the rice? Do you know how to?" I asked, "Yes." he said then smiled. "How about me?" Jr. pouted. "Oh! I got a perfect job for you! Go wake up Hyeri~" I smiled widely. "Is that ok?" he looked worried, "Yeaa~ there." I pointed Hyeri's room.

Hmm, wondering what's up? King Jackson's birthday! I woke up early for this day and even told these guys to help me prepare for the food for his birthday. It's a relief that the three of them know how to cook. And yea~ months passed! Alot of things happened. Like, Jackson and I are still good friends. We always contact each other..and such, but no commitment, ok? I think we're both not ready for that.

"What else are ya gonna—"     "AAAHH!!" we heard a scream coming from Hyeri's room and soon saw Jr. being pushed out the room with big eyes. "What happened?" Jb asked and go to Jr. "Sh-she slapped me..." Jr. answered like he can't believe that happened. "Hyeri?" Mark asked. Well, who else? Mark's kinda air-headed sometimes-,- "Why did she slap—"     "I-i'm sorry!!" I apologized to Jr. "Why?" they asked. "I forgot to tell you that she's ten times scarier when someone wake her up.." I pouted.

"Ten times? I think it's a hundred times earlier!" Jr. said with a shocked face. "Haha, look at your red cheek dude." Jb laughed at him before going back to the kitchen with Mark. "Sorry Jinyoung-ah~ I forgot~" I apologized once again. "That's ok. I should apologize to Hyeri for barging in her room just like that~"

"What are you doing exactly?" I hear Hyemi's voice. "We're coo-king. Can't you tell?" Mark answered with a pokerface. "Whatever you. Let me help you Jaebumie~" Hyemi smiled then go to Jb's side. And we all soon get back to business. Jb and Jr. making the kimbab, Mark's cooking carbonara with Hyeri, who's still pissed 'cause of Jr. Me and Hyemi are just helping them. We're not good at cooking.

After a while, at ten, we finally finished the side dishes! "Is it ok for you not to train today?" Hyeri asked the boys. "It's ok. Mark hyung's good and the both of us only got our schedule later at nine in the evening." Jb answered her. "Nine? What in the world are you doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter