Chapter three

U Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

03.14.2011

JIHYE'S pov

"Time to go~ let's receive those medals!" our coach cheered. I lose interest again when I remembered that I'm just a second placer (T^T) But my coach told me that it's ok because it's only my first time going to the international level and I did very great to achieve a 2nd for competing here for the first time. I was touched by that :)

I get up from my bed. We're in a hotel right now. I pick up my phone and look at the time. Six in the morning. "Argh! Why is the awardings so early!" I tantrums then cover my head with a pillow. "Come on Hye! What kind of athlete are ya? I thought all athletes woke up early.." Hyemi pouted. I didn't really see it but I can picture her pouting right now.

"You're throwing tantrums but you're already dressed and prepared. Drop the lazy bones, lady." Hyeri said with a clam voice then felt her pulling me out of the bed. "Argh.. ok,ok." I stood up then fix my hair abit then we head to our bus. We're the only ones they're waiting. "What a VIP you are, silver medalist." my blood automatically boiled when I heard that voice. I look back, "I'm not sorry, bronze medalist." I smirked before having a sit.

"Oops! That's enough ladies." her coach said. "I'm 17. Still a girl~" I pouted but Hyeri flicked my head to stop me from babbling. "Tss." I rolled eyes. I don't wanna talk about even abit about that girl.

After one hour drive and one hour sleep, we've arrived at the awarding venue. Since I sat on the back of the bus, I got out first. While brushing my eyes from the sleepiness I feel, I took a step out of the bus but I accidently sway and have my foot twisted, "Shxt!—" I was more wide awake than hell ready to hit the cold floor when I felt some arms wrapped around my waist.

I opened my eyes and saw..oh gosh. Him again?

"Wake up, sleepyhead~" he giggled. My eyes got wider when I fully realize that it's Jackson again. I get out of his grip and  stood up straight, "T-thanks~" I smiled shyly while looking at the ground. "Hah~ are you going to the awardings?" he asked. I nodded in re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter