Chapter two

U Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JACKSON'S pov

"You didn't even congratulate me (-__-)" I told Nicholas, my team mate, who asked me a dare. "Aish. That's ok. Just do it, man." he said. "What's my benefit in this, huh?" I asked. "A picture with a pretty girl. I bumped into her earlier and she's really a beauty." he answered with a grin. He's getting weird. "Why don't you do it yourself then?" I asked him. Why is he telling me to do this anyway? "Naaaah~ you two suited each other well." he stated. I rolled my eyes at him.

I look at the direction Nicholas pointed out earlier and saw the girl sitting. I have a quite bad eye sight so I can't really see her face. After wiping my sweat and fixing my hair abit, I approach her. When I got nearer, "Wow, she is a beauty." I told myself. I took a few steps and now standing infront of her. Oh shxt. This is awkward.

By some time, I overcome the awkwardness a bit and told her that I'll just get my phone to bluetooth the picture we took. "Success?" Nicholas came to me. "Yep." I brag. Haha~ "Aish~" he rolled eyes. What? He told me to do this and now he's rolling his eyes on me? Lame dude.

When I got my phone and turn around, I saw her running out of the court with two girls with her. What the—? Is she running away with my picture with her? Huh. So much for her. I shrugged my head and just sat at our bench. After watching team mates match, I suddenly felt hungry. "Hey coach. I'm gonna go buy some food outside." he nodded so I changed first into a jersey. I brought my phone and money with me before going outside.

I took a glance at my phone, so it's already two thirty, huh? I ran to the nearest hotdog stall and bought one. While surfing the net, I sat on one of the table there and started eating when I noticed a girl resting infront of me with her head resting on the table with her arms covering her face.

I didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter