Chapter sixteen

U Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

09.17.2011 (sat)
Home - 11:50am

JIHYE's pov

It has been almost two weeks. Two effin' weeks. And I haven't talked to Jackson since then. And I don't know if destiny's just playing with us, but now that I don't want to see him, I don't see him. Before when I want to see him he'll just miraculously appear in front of me. Whether if it's in Thailand, Hongkong or here, Korea.

At the end of the day, I always remember that night. I wonder why is he not texting me? He already knew my number but never contacted me— wait. Am I being paranoid here?! No!— "Yah, we have a visitor." Hyeri woke me up from my daydream. A visitor? Is it Jack— come on, Jihye. I thought you don't love him? ......Well, I don't...I don't? Molla!

"Hello~" I saw Jinyoung popped out our door. Jinyoung? "Hey," I greeted. A bit wondering why is he here. "Oh. I'm just here to give you girls this. Hyeri told me that you both haven't had lunch yet because you're too lazy to cook, so I bought pizza~" he cheered. Such a cute guy~ "I told you not to buy a junk food." Hyeri told him. "Uhm.. that's ok!" he flashed a smile to her, but Hyeri just rolled her eyes then open the box pizza.

"Aren't you gonna eat??" I asked him, because he's still standing. "Uh, I still got more training to do so..bye! I just brought that here." he said. 'Oh.. thank you!" I smiled. "Yes." he nodded then look at Hyeri. "What?" she asked with an eyebrow raised. "Nothing~ I'm gonna go~" he said but he's not leaving.. "Thanks." Hyeri nodded. Jinyoung then left with a huge smile.

"Hey, I heard a guy's voice. Who's that?" Hyemi came out from her room with a messy hair and face. She overslept again. But instead of answering her, I turned to Hyeri. "Since when are you that close to him?" I asked her. Hyemi sat beside me and look at Hyeri too. "Oh was that Jinyoung, again?" Hyemi asked. I looked at her then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter