Chapter 7

The Riddle girl

"I am NOT leaving you here again" N said when they came back to the rooftop next day.

 

"I told you I'm important" Lily smirked "Left me one day here, and woke up extremely late that your manger shouted at you. Hehehe" She did that little devil laugh she always do, receiving an evil glare from N.

 

"What?! Don't give me that look you know I'm right. Now let me have my little ceremony in peace" she grinned

 

“Not again. Come on didn't you celebrate enough all the way here?!"

 

"Nope, I'm a huge starlight remember?!" N rolled his eyes.

 

"Yeah, a huge starlight that only saw us performing live like a week ago or something" he scoffed.

 

"That's not my fault!" she screamed "I don't live here and I wasn't just going to tell my mum to send me here so that I can see you guys!"

 

N was confused "You are not Korean?!

 

"No I am, just that I've been living in US for a while now, like three years or something"

 

N wasn't sure if he wanted to open up the subject again, especially not after the look she gave him yesterday. It was one of the main reasons why he slept late. He couldn't stop thinking about how hurt she looked. For some weird reason, it hurts so much knowing that he was the reason she was that sad.

 

As if reading his mind, Lily grinned.

 

"I don't know how I came here when I became a ghost, and stop stiffing whenever the subject is opened."

 

Before he could say anything, they heard someone calling his name. In a spin of a second, N was lying on the ground with headphones dangling from his ears pretending to be enjoying the music in his ears, though his phone was out of battery. Lily was on the ground too, but from laughing so hard.

 

"There you are!" His manager said once he entered "What're you doing here?!"

 

"Nothing much. Were you searching for me?!"

 

"Ah yes, I just wanted to remind you that your new stylist will be coming tomorrow. You better behave.” His manager glared.

 

“Oh r-realy?! O-ok” N said, barely keeping his laugh hidden. He was trying to act responsible and stuff, but that seemed like mission impossible when Lily was around. Especially when she insists on making weird derp faces.

 

“Don’t stay here for long too. I don’t want you waking up late, again” the manager said before leaving. N shouted a “Roger” loud enough to be heard by anyone passing by in the street. When Lily was sure the manager left, she continued on rambling about how happy she is that vixx won yet again and how important she is and yet again both completely ignored their previous conversation, much to Lily’s liking.

 

Because she simply didn’t want N knowing any further about her than he already does.


 

“Gosh! Just how many times should I call your name!! WAKE UP ALREADY!” Lily shouted as she tried her best to wake N up.

 

“Fine, fine I’m up. What time is it?”

 

“7. Since you didn’t tell me when exactly to wake you up, I just woke you up like always. It’s the first time you actually wake up though.”

 

“It’s your fault I get too tired to wake up! I spend the whole night talking with you remember!” N shouted as he got ready to take his usual shower. He was too engrossed in bickering with Lily that he failed to notice that his voice was too loud.

 

“Who are you talking to?” Leo said, as soon as he realized that he wasn’t dreaming and N was actually talking to… air.

 

N froze on spot for a minute, totally clueless about what he should say or do right now. Lily’s eyes widened for a minute before speaking up “Just tell him you weren’t talking and that he was probably dreaming”

 

And that’s exactly what N did. He smiled a bit, grabbed his clothes and rushed towards the bathroom to have his shower. He was silently praying that Leo believed him and mentally slapped himself for making such an idiotic mistake. Soon all the members were awake and the manager was already there. While preparing for their new stylist's arrival, Leo couldn't help but keep an eye on N. Their annoying leader was defiantly acting strange for a while, but that thing he saw in the morning was just weird, it was terrifying! Did he really just see his friend talking to air? Of course, there is always the possibility that N was actually right and he was just being delusional. However, that just didn't seem right. So Leo decided to silently keep an eye on N, just in case.

 

Eventually, their new stylist called and asked the manager where they are exactly because she was kinda lost. Their manager left to get her and the members decided to just play around till he's back. Well for N, by playing he meant chatting with Lily, he writes something on phone and she answers him, well there was more laughs than talks. Probably that wasn't the best decision ever since that only made Leo even more suspicious. Everything changed when their manager came back with the new stylist. Everyone gasped when they saw her, mainly because they didn't expect it to be a girl.

 

But that defiantly not the reason why Lily stood still, shocked.

 

Everyone was looking at her while she introduced herself, but N didn't need to do that. Cauz the first thing Lily said when that girl csm in was her name.

 

"Jiyoen?"


Author's note

Writer's block.... sorry if this . Also updates will be........... really slow.

Those VIXX teaser pics though............ WHY DO THEY LOOK SO FREAKING GOOD LIKE OMG I CAN'T EVEN BREATH!!!!!!!