Chapter 5

The Riddle girl

N's POV

A week passed. and it became a normal thing for me to go to the rooftop the moment we're back. Good thing is, she actually kept her promise. She would only throw a comment every now and then, but most of the time, she's silent. I'd even forget she's around till I lay my eyes on her and she gives me that sheep-less grin of hers. Only when someone is performing, that she screams like there's no tomorrow. I can avoid that though. All I have to do is to drop her in front of the stage and leave her there. She can't move unless I come pick her up again. Hopefully, in all this mess, no one noticed my constant presence in front of the stage before the program starts.


At first she refused to say her real name, but after long two hours of persuasion, she finally said it. Lily. The ghost girl's name was Lily.


"N? N wake up! N ! NNNNNNNN!!! CHA HAKYEON! COME ON YOU'RE LATE!!" the annoying Lily started screaming directly. In. My. Ears. Apparently that was the only effective way she knows to wake up somebody.

"Whatimist?" I grumbled.

"I'll assume that's 'what time is it' " she giggled "It's 9 AM, I thought you said-

 

"!" I cursed as I kicked the blanket, trying to free myself from it. (What exactly do I do with it in my sleep?!) I should hAve been up at around 6 AM so it's not really the time for this!

"None of the members woke up and I can't do that....DO SOMETHING" She said while I was running around the house to get prepared. I screamed the boys name in between the running then hurried to take my shower.

 

No one's POV

 

"and the winner for this week's episode is ........... VIXX! CONGRATULATIONS!"

 

Loud screams of proud fangirls filled the place as the boys received their trophy. The proud looks in starlight's eyes were priceless. Once again, they got the boys a trophy for their amazing music. It was one of the few ways to show them how much they love them.

Vixx could never get any happier than they are right now. They were always proud of their starlights, and now more than ever.

Even though now Lily would've normally screamed like a bloody murder from happiness, she just stood there.

Elated? that's for sure.

Proud? never felt that much proud in her life.

She just wished she actually did help them win this time. Her wish of actually being part of the crowd and celebrate with all starlights were obviating her happiness. It maybe true that she's still the luckiest fan girl on earth, being able to talk to N and be around vixx almost all the time, but that still doesn't delete the fact that she's just a ghost. She's there, yet not actually there.... Funny right?!

Even her crazy urge to burst into tears will never be satisfied. Ever heard about a ghost crying?!

At least she can feel like a human, even if it was just fo a while, when she's with N. Even if she annoys the hell out of him, she's still thankful to the fact that he can see her. Finally, she could feel normal again. It's just that at this particular moment she was reminded again by the painful fact.

 

She's a ghost.

 

Just a ghost...

 

 

And apparently a forgotten one.

Cauz she kept waiting for N to pick her up after the show ended, but he never did.

One hour passed .... and the next one..... and the next one ......

Still didn't show up.

Everyone was slowly leaving and the place was getting darker.

 

Yet she stayed there.. waiting.

She tried to leave, but failed.

Does that mean he's never coming back?

Soon the lights went out, indicating that everyone has left. Well not everyone. She should be considered someone, right?!

Damn it, Why can't she just freaking cry?!!


Author's POV

I am not very happy about this chapter but this is all I could write at the moment and since I wrote it on my phone, it's really short.

High school is obviously stressing me out so much that I'm too depressed to write anything!  So updates may not be that fast 'sorry' T.T