Chapter 4

The Riddle girl


 

N's POV

"OMG IS THAT AILEE?!!! I'M A HUGE FAN OF HER! WAIT DOES THAT MEAN I'LL GET TO SEE HER PERFORM LIVE?! KYAAAAAHHHH~~~"

Can someone shut this girl up?! Like seriously she did nothing till now except screaming whenever someone pass by. Thanks to her, my head hurts like someone has been playing with daggers inside. AND I CAN'T EVEN SHUT HER UP BECAUSE EVERYONE IS AROUND! GAHH!!

"Are you okay hyung?! You're frowning" Hyuk said, bringing me back from my thoughts.

"Nothing," I said sighing "I'm going to the bathroom" I said as I got up. Before I leave, I secretly singled for the ghost girl to follow me and luckily she did. I walked in a super speed towards the bathroom, silently praying it would be empty, even if it was impossible. By some weird coincidence, it was really empty.

"Why am I here?! Don't you know it's inconvenient for a girl l-

"Shut up. Just please! You've been talking non stop since we left the dorm that I have a headache now. I still have a long day."I said, kinda snapped.

"I'm sorry" she pouted "I was just so star struck! But don't worry," she grinned again like nothing happened "You'll get used to it!"

 

.... Is that girl really planning on staying here for a while?

"Come on! I don't want to miss any performance!"

I sighed and dragged my feet to the door.



After we finished our schedule, we headed back to the dorm. Everyone in the car was exhausted, including our manager, except one little transparent girl who wouldn't stop fangirling with an extremely high pitched voice. You know the headache any normal person have?! Multiply it by 15, yup that's how strong my headache is now.

We reached the dorm after what seemed like forever. Annoyed by how this girl never stops talking, I managed to drag my feet to the elevator with the boys without screaming. I told them I'd be in the rooftop for a while and I don't want to be disturbed. For a weird reason all of their jaws were suddenly dropped. The "ghost" girl laughed hard over their faces and muttered something between "so cute" and "can't believe you" but I didn't care. All I wanted now was to shut her up once and for all.

Almost immediately after the boys have left, the girl started squealing all over again! "OMG I'VE NEVER SCREAMED THAT MUCH IN MY LIFE!! I JUST SAW VIXX PERFORMING LIVE!! OMG THE FEELS!!"

"Shut up" I said gritting my teeth and glaring hard........ if only looks could kill, Oh wait, she's already dead '

"What?! I need to get it out of my system okay?!! It's hard for a fangirl to keep her fangirly feels inside!"

"Fangirly?!! Is that even a word?!" I said as I opened the door to the rooftop "look, you need to stop it with the screams. I have the worst headache ever! I'm not going to spend all day with a headache just because you can't keep your 'fangirly' feels inside!"

"hehehehe you used it too" she grinned.... Can I strangle her?!

"Okay I'm sorry" she pouted. I have to admit she looks a bit cute, JUST A BIT! The fact that she's annoying is still there! "It's just so overwhelming. What did you expect?! I'm a fan of almost everyone performing PLUS I'm a hardcore starlight and you guys were soo freaking amazing like did you hear Hongbin's deep voice- okay I'll stop" she said when she finally noticed my frown. It was silent for a minute or so before she went on with her high notes.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!!" I glared at her. What part in "worst headache ever" doesn't she get?! "Opps sorry" she grinned again, and I really had the urge to wipe that stupid grin from her face!

"Any ways, how about I try my best -and put 1000 red lines under try my best- to shut up whenever we're outside, or surrounded by people, but the moment we're back here, You will go to the rooftop starlight away and listen to my rants till I'm satisfied, deal?!"

"....... Are you really planning on staying here?!"

"Don't really have an option, but yeah!" she said, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. I sighed , for the thousand time today, as I crashed on the ground.

"Come on it can't be that bad!!" she said.

"Wait you're not going to stay with us in the dorm right?!"

"Haven't thought about that," she shrugged "but I think y-yes??"

"OMG no! That's not going to happen!"

"I won't do anything weird I swear! Plus what on earth could I possibly do?! I'm a ghost remember??"

I was sobbing from the inside.

WHY IS ALL THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!!

"Deal or no deal? Time is ticking. Tick took~" she moved around me in circles and sang the last line like it was the latest big hit in kpop!

"FINE" I growled "Deal, just stop talking please!"

"YAY!" she screamed, running towards the door with her super ninja speed "Come on! You need to sleep early!" she said.

Seriously, Why is all of this happening to me!!