Chapter 11

The Riddle girl

 

"What. Is. Jiyeon. Doing. Here." Lily demanded when they saw Jiyeon waiting for them at the airport.

"She's the new stylist and we're having a concert, so duh she's coming" N quickly wrote on his mobile. After checking his reply, she sighed and fell back in her steps. Upon noticing her attitude, N quickly typed something on his phone, and shoved it to her face. Muttering some scolds, she told him to put his phone in front of him cauz as always, he acted on the spot without thinking, and forgot that she can't be seen. Chuckling a bit, she leaned in next to him to see what he wrote.
 

“You better not turn into a zombie today or I'll bring out the Kenjumma charm and you know you can't resist it"
 

Obviously, that message was all that's needed to cheer up the girl, cauz when she finished it, she locked eyes with N, her grin extending from ear to ear. It was only then that Lily noticed how close she was to N and immediately backed away. It was normal at the beginning, but after those words he said a week ago, her life turned upside down. She could swear if she was normal, her heart would've skipped a beat from how close they were. -Damn Hakyeon and his effect on the poor girl's heart-.
 

Soon, everyone was seated in the plane and they were all either playing, or annoying Leo. N and Lily were having fun in their own world though. Their little chats that used to happen every once in a while, were non-stop long talks, with both of them barely holding their sarcastic laughs.

"You should've booked me a seat, where am I supposed to sit right now?" Lily pouted.
 

"Oh yeah right, I should've asked our manger to book a seat for the girl they can't see, how can I not do that?"  Lily could easily see him rolling his eyes while typing.
 

"Thanks for the cha leader sarcasm" she glared "No, really what should I do now, It's a reaaaaaallllly long flight" she whined. Oh boy, this girl was suddenly getting too cute for N's life.
 

"I don't know, just wander around. There aren't any doors here so You can just have a tour, meddle into other people's lives like you normally do-"
 

"STOP WRITING RIGHT NOW CHA HAKYEON!" she screamed, causing N to burst into a series of deep laughs.
 

"I hate you" she mumbled and he flashed her a smile with a cute wink. Turning around and starting her tour around like he said, her mind was still going crazy over that wink that's responsible for the funny feeling she has.

Of course, it's normal thing for her now to fangirl over the iness of her bais, but she can't help but feel like it became more than just that.

 



"I hate you" Lily mumbled for the up tenth time since Hakyeon woke up from his sleep. Since N had been up for two days straight, doing some last checkups on everything concerning the concert and the plane and all that stuff, the moment he was comfortable in his own chair, and Lily was out of sight, he drifted off to dream land, only waking up two minutes before the plane had landed. When he did though, he found a really angry Lily in front of him, pouting sadly at him for making her bored out of her life. From that moment, till they were finally in their hotel room, Lily did nothing but mutter hateful words to N. They even got worse when she figured out who his roommate will be, Leo. That glare she gave him when she knew.... if only looks could kill....

"Stop pouting already" he ordered.

"Excuse me? You just chose LEO as your roommate. From all the remaining five members, you just had to choose Leo." she gave him that glare again

"I wanna kill you"

"In my defense, I won't be able to talk to you that freely if it wasn't Leo. He's the only one who knows about you"

 

"He's the ONLY one I don't wanna be around right now! I have a secret crush on him, that's a fact," she received a scuff from N in which she ignored completely "But it's so galling to know he's around! I don't understand how you can easily talk to me while he's around"
 

"He's not now anyways, still taking his shower, and I won't be that free when he's around. It should be awkward for me not you! Stop pouting already!"
 

"I hate you" she stopped a bit when she heard the bathroom door being unlocked "I'm gonna annoy the hell out of you w-hennn....." words got stuck in and her eyes went double their original size when Leo came out of his shower, half . Without much words said, she just stood in a corner, trying to cover her eyes -though she still takes a peak- while muttering some English words that sounded like curses to N, and releasing scary sounds that only fangirls are capable of making. Sure enough, the poor girl would've been long dead by her 'fangirly' feels, but the girl was brave enough to handle it.
 

While Lily was suffering a severe breakdown and extreme fangirling, N was having the time of his life throwing imaginary daggers at his friend -inside his head, their main vocalist was long dead- and glaring hard at Leo. It took a while for Leo to notice the glare his friend was sending him, and so he gave him a what-the-hell-did-I-do look.
 

"Don't go out like that. Ever. Again." N growled, before taking the room keys and storming out of the room, with Lily following his suit, leaving a completely speechless/amused Leo.
.
.

"OH. MY. GOD. DID YOU JUST SEE THAT? I feel like I've just been hit by lightening or something! That body is heaven! I can already see the light! I did see him like that before, but the live version is waaaaay much bette-

 

"Stop. Talking." glared N, making the poor girl whimper in response. Ordering the girl to stop talking after what she just saw, is like ordering Ken to act serious and responsible, which is obviously impossible. She did stop anyways, when she noticed how N was a bit too fuming from this whole situation.
 

"Now who's pouting?" she smirked.
 

"I'm not" N started to fan himself with his hands, a move that he usually does when he gets irritated or embarrassed.
 

"It's not my fault your friend happens to have an amazing body okay!" she screeched.
 

"You're a ert" he glared
 

"NO I'M NOT" she screamed, her high notes were no joke.
 

"Yeah right," he scoffed "didn't you say I'm your bais?"
 She smirked a bit before opening again to start excreting her sassy venom.

 

"Is this jealousy I sense here? Oooh my sweat Hakyeonnie is jealous~~~~" she sang "You look so cute right now" she giggled "Don't worry, you'll always be my bais, I'll always love you darling" she continued to giggle by herself, until she ground to a halt when N stopped for a moment and locked eyes with her. His face looked pained for a millisecond, before it turned to an unreadable one.
 

"Yes. I am jealous, so don't go around and say stuff you don't mean"


Author's note:

the only ert here is me >.<

Don't forget to subscribe and comment xD

AND OMG 22 SUBBIES?!?!?!?!?!?! *ULGYCRIES* *HUGS*