Chapter 6

The Riddle girl

 N’s POV

"The rooftop again?!" asked Leo once we got out of the car.

"Yup" I nodded. I was surprised that Lily didn't say a single word till now, even though she made it quite clear for me yesterday that if we won, she won't stop her 'fangirly' feels even the whole world was crumbling in front of her. I looked around to see her reaction....

Wait where is she?

Has she already entered the dorm?!

I haven't seen her get.. in...

Oh.. My…… God

I forgot to pick her up!

My mind went blank. What should I do?! How am I going to go back?! What should I say to the members, more importantly our manager? Should I just say I forgot something?! They'll ask me what it was an-

"Hyung?!" suddenly said Hyuk.

"I... Hhmm- need t-to .. I forgot something important! I need to go back!" I said.

"Go back where?!" Leo glared.

"The studio..?"

"You don't have to, just tell me what is and I'll get it for you" our manager said.

"No no I need to bring it myself. It won't take long"

"The road from here to the studio at least takes two hours and you need to sleep! Just tell me what it is and I'll-

"No I need to get myself! Come on, let's go!"

 


 

 

No one's POV

The moment they managed to get N inside the studio again, he started running like there's no tomorrow. He barely convinced his manger to let him go alone and he was sure that he will be questioned about all of this later but he didn't really think much about it. All that he really cared about at the moment was to get Lily back. That's all that mattered.

On spotting her, he slowly approached her, not really sure how she'll react. He couldn't see her face, as she was sitting on stage with her head lowered. Just as he was about to call her name, she looked up, freezing him immediately. Saying that her gaze was nothing but pure despair was a total underestimation.

"Just promise me," she suddenly whispered "don't forget me again"

.

.

.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE!" out of nowhere, Lily rolled on the floor laughing so hard. N stayed confused for a minute or so, before he glared hard at her. A moment there, he genuinely believed she was sad. That girl.......

"I'm late, come on" he muttered under his breath, afraid that someone might hear him, although no one really was around.

"Roger!" she shouted when she was over with her mad laughs.

 

"You saved yourself a lot of screaming you know?!" Lily said, while they were in the car. N nodded a bit, careful that the manger doesn't notice.

"I was so freaking scared! Especially since yesterday on M countdown you guys came second and- what are you doing?"

Lily moved in closer when she noticed that N was typing something on his phone.

*I promise* it said.

She was taken back a bit, since she didn't expect him to take her words serious. She looked at him on the side mirror, to be welcomed by an apologetic look from N. Speechless by the sudden act; she locked eyes with him in shock. After few minutes, she broke into soft giggles.

"No wonder you're my bais"

 


 

 

"Leo will kill me" N sighed, as he opened the door to the rooftop.

"Why?! Oh wait, that's Leo. He always wants to kill you" Lily said in a duh tone.

N glared hard at her, before he sighed "True, BUT this time, he really will kill me. Though he didn't say anything then, I'm sure I'll be interrogated tomorrow to why would I insist on going back to the studio when I had just got back from it, claiming that I forgot something, and that I need to get it myself"

".... Yup you're dead" she laughed.

He was about to shout at her when he noticed something dangling from her pockets. "Wait are these headphones?!"

"Oh yeah. Well I didn't have anything else to do so I listened to mus-

"Hold up hold up!" he stared at her for a moment in confusion "Why do you-I mean- How did you listen to music?!"

"From my phone, duh!"

"...How come you have your phone?! You're a ghost"

"Don't ask, I don't know myself anyways" she started dancing around, as if she just remembered that Vixx just won. She was glued to her place though when N spoke up again..

"Was it with you when died?"

Unable to see her face, he waited for any kind of reaction from her but got nothing. She just stood there, motionless. The awkward silence, that stayed for who knows how long, was interrupted when the door opened.

"N?!" the manager said "You should got to sleep, it's really late now"

"Okay" he sighed, walking to the door, while stealing glances at Lily to find her still glued to her spot. Before he close the door, he stole one last glance at her, and to his surprise, she was looking at him, and for the first time, she actually looked broken.


Author's Note:

Took me longer than normal to update this time :) Hopefully I take a break soon so that I can update more frequently. 

AND OMG DID ANYONE SEE VIXX TV EPISODE 7?!!! LIKE HELL LEO MADE ME PAUSE A LOT MY HEART COULDN'T TAKE IT DID YOU SEE HOW MUCH HE TALKED?!! AND N.......... JUST I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HIM AND HONGBIN AND KEN OMG I AM JUST SO FREAKING PROUD RIGHT NOW XD

Okay enough with the extreme fangirling "Lol" Till next time xD

Comments would be loved xD