Chapter 3

The Riddle girl

N's POV

"I can't pass the door"

.... Really now?!

"Why?! Need anything?!" I asked.

"No no I really am going, and usually I just pass through any door, but I can't pass it now. Don't know why" she shrugged.

"I can open it for you" I walked to the door and opened it, singling for her to leave. She smiled a bit and actually did.

I closed the door and started running around the rooftop. I'VE GONE MAD!! I IMAGINE THINGS! MY LIFE IS OVER!

"No no I can't go insane. I'm fine. She left. Everything is fine now. Let's take a deep breath and just forget everything" I closed my eyes, took a very deep breath and exhaled it with a smile. "Voilà! I forgot everything. Move on now" Phew. It's over now. I opened the door to leave-

.

.

But why is she still here?!!!!

"I knew you were crazy, just not that much" she said between her giggles.

What.

The.

Hell.

Is.

She.

Still.

Doing.

Here.

"Don't glare at me like that." she said, kinda pouted. "I was really going okay?! And you saw me leaving. But I can't pass the elevator doors too and for some weird reason I can't take the stairs."

"What do you want from me?!" I glared harder now. If only looks could kill.......

Oh wait, she's dead already.

"Just open the elevator for me.. Pwease?!" she suddenly used aegyo and I was like -_-'. It's really cute but I'm not really in the mood for aegyos right now.
I sighed. Well, there's nothing I can do now is there?! We took the elevator and I walked her to the exit. I could see she was very happy for being here. She was like "Wow!" and "waoh!!" All way long even though there was nothing about the place here that made it special.

Am I seriously walking with a surprised ghost right now?!

SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR!

"Thanks" she suddenly said. I didn't notice that we were already in front of the exit. Pheww finally. I didn't really answer but she just shrugged it off. Once again she left and once again I started running, this time to my room. I got there super fast and immediately hid under my blanket. Let's all pray that I'll forget this nightmare when I wake up.


*Next day*

"And you tell me you're not a sasang?!" I whispered as I didn't want the members to hear me.

You see, I woke up today with a smile plastered on my face. It was a beautiful day with not much to do, except of course the performance for our comeback. I TOTALLY forgot about what happened yesterday and just enjoyed myself. Slowly everyone started waking up, with the same smile on their faces. The kids kept playing and I just laughed so hard.

But I just had to open my closet and I still wish I didn't.

THE GHOST GIRL FROM YESTERDAY WAS SITTING THERE AND SHE GAVE ME A SMILEY FACE LIKE IT'S THE MOST NORMAL THING ON EARTH TO HAVE A GHOST IN YOUR CLOSET!

"hehehehe Sorry?" she grinned. It's official. If this girl was alive, I would have strangled her by now.

"Why are you here again?!" I whispered/screamed. Mission success! I scared her.

"Uhmm, would you believe me when I say I tried to leave?!"

"........No"

She sighed "Look I really tried to leave, but something is always stopping me. First it was the "not passing doors" thing, then the stairs had some invisible wall I couldn't get through it. Now I can't step outside the borders of this building-

"But you did! Yesterday I made sure you did!"

"Exactly! When YOU was around, I could do whatever I want, but when I'm away from you, things are different."

".... Which means?!"

"I'm stuck with you?!"

.

.

.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Someone get me a knife.