Ice 06 : BaekChen Exposed

The Celestials : The Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Note : 

Hey Hey !! Sweeties (: Mianhae i wasn't able to post last night ^^ 

Here's the next chapter ^^ 

i'll try to update more these days with at least a few chapters a week alright ?

 

Welcome sweeties to our family of 'The Ice' !!<3

( writerFairy ; janellisha301 ; Amethystchua ; Bb-girl ; Exo_Cute_Luhan )

 

And my lovely commentors who always motivates me and showering me with love !!! 

( izzaty98 ; michily ; Amethystchua ; sujuexolover ; chanyeol618804 ; Exotic_sayu ; LUPITA_C ; exotic_dark_paradise ; Yeolli_LuLu ; Bb-girl ; TitiaSWL ; Desusuta )

 

Not forgetting My lovely Desusuta who upvoted ! <3 thank you sooooo much kekkkekeke..   

* i'll try to update more frequently before i go on another hiatus <3 Do stay with me alright ? Saranghae !!!! EXO-Ls SARANGHAJA! 

 

Comments and upvotes are loved !!! <3  

 

 

Nara shivered a little as she felt something isn't right outside their door, she could feel something's just out there looking at them. Kai noticed her change in expression and held her hand.

"There are two of them just now, i don't know what are they, but they smelled weird." Kai whispered.

"They just left.. You noticed too?" Kai nodded his head.

"They sounded like Krystal and Sulli, but the scent isn't theirs or should say.. isn't human..." Kai gulped. 

Suddenly a vision hit her. 

 

 

The two who vanished, went back to their master, in a dark room..

"Master, i can't take it anymore! They made us suffer so much and yet they are having a good time in life!" one of them sobbed with anger.

"Don't worry, they will suffer worse compared to what you dears have been through." their master replied.

"But how? i can't wait anymore! We changed! Master you changed us! We are so much stronger now compared to the past. Can't we just kill them already?" she cried in fustration. 

"Now.. Now.. we wouldn't want them to die so peacefully without torturing them a bit don't you? Patience my dear.. patience.."

"Master, mind if i ask? What's the plan?" the other asked with her head hanging low.

"Remember what i told you in the past? The happier they are the more pain they will get.. Let them smile and laugh while they can.. Victory's on our side. They wouldn't be able to do anything with 'her' being held in prisoned in our dungeon." 

"Her?" Both of girls looked at each other in confusion before they looked up towards their master, only to catch a glimce of smirk on him, with his black hoodie covering the rest of his features.... 

"mwahahahahahahahahs~" His laughter echoed in the darkness.

 

 

Both snapped back to reality from the vision, (Kai being fully mated with Nara could also see what Nara sees in her visions) and they eyes widen looking at each other. 

"Her? Who's the her?" Kai asked, Nara frowned.

"Her..?" Nara looked up to Chayeon who was still fooling around with the boys. 

"Don't tell me......" Nara shivered. 

"Let's not think about this too much, i'll find a time to talk to Kris Hyung and Suho hyung about this.. Chayeon's finally getting better with them let's not spoil this for now." Kai whispered as he understood her thoughts. Nara nodded her head...

 

Now everyone's finally seated down at the dining table with the whole table filled with American style breakfast, Kai and Onew's favourite chicken and many more, enjoying their scrumptious breakfast. Well to be exact, not everyone, as Baekhyun and Chen were froze at the corner of the living room. 

'We want to eat too!' Baekhyun whined in his mind. 

"Oh baekie you are hungry? " Chayeon said with fake sadness in her tone as she heard him from his mind.

"Chayeon ah, can we let them have their breakfast first?" D.O. asked. 

"Andwae." Chayeon said firmly, "but I don't mind letting them be at the table." She smirked as she turned to Luhan.

She whispered into Luha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter