Ice 10 : Parks' Moment

The Celestials : The Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Note : 

Hey sweeties ^^ i'll try to post up another update later on as requested from our birthday girl today TitiaSWL. Saengilchukahae!!! 

Happy birthday sweetie ^^ and soo i planned a little something in the next chapter and hopefully i can post it up before the day ends XP

 

Welcome Miyoonji to our The Ice family (: Do leave me some comments alright ? hope you are enjoying yourself til now ^^ hehehe..

 

Thank you my lovely commentors ( Yeollie_LuLu ; sujuexolover ; michily ; Desusuta ; bobengka ; chanyeol618804 ; izzaty98 ; TitiaSWL ; LUPITA_C ; Exotic_sayu ; nia_dhaniyah ; dyshxoxo ) thank you for your support all these way ! You sweeties are the best !!! (Y) jaeggu!!! Saranghae ^^ 

 

And thank you my lovely dongsaeng who is also my favourite author sujuexolover for giving me the idea of having Park siblings' moment XP Credit for this chapter goes to this Love of mine ! XP hehehehe please do check out her stories by clicking on her name above to view her profile XP Her stories are awesome ! Trust me ! XD kekekekee.. 

 

Alright that's about all for now.. hopefully you will see me again later before this day slips away for the little special chapter i'm trying to write now for our birthday girl ^^ kekeke.. 

 

** Please do remember to leave me some comments or even better, upvotes, if you liked the storyline til now XP 

 

 

That night, both Luhan and Chayeon didn't have their dinner. Luhan locked himself in his room ignoring all their calls while Chayeon went for a walk with Nara to smoothen out her thoughts after all those tearing. 

"Feeling better?" Nara asked as they walked.

"Neh, gomawo unnie." Chayeon nodded her head, "I don't know what he thinks of me but for now i'll let it go with the flow. If things get better between us maybe i'll feel less pressured. Especially when he stomped off, i could feel my wolf howling in pain. it feels like everythings gone down. I guess this bondling or relationship between mates really do affect alot didn't it?" Chayeon asked. 

"Neh, my dear, it affects our wolves and our wolves affects us." 

"Unnie, it feels like everything that i had been putting up, all my efforts all my hard work all gone to vein just because of his appearance. Is this even a good thing?" Chayeon sighed. 

"Most probably is" Nara smile as she held Chayeon's hand turning her around facing each other, "You are feeling this way, he might be too. He, too, felt like someone just popped out of no where and created a mess in his life, as those are the feelings that were new to both of you. Just let it go with the flow, things will be better alright ? Don't push him away, don't ignore those feelings of yours. Everyone deserved to be love." 

Nara gave her a hug.

"Baby" a voice came, Nara turned around and found her boy just a few metres away with Chanyeol. 

"Alright, i guess it's time for you both to have a proper talk that you both should have done long ago." Nara said as she pushed Chayeon towards Chanyeol. 

"Unnie.. " Chayeon pouted.

"Don't worry, have a good night you both" Nara chuckled as she got into Jongin's arms before leaving the Park siblings for their little talk. 

 

After Nara and Jongin left, both of them were standing at the same position, awkward. Chanyeol couldn't help but rub the back if his neck.

"err... wanna go for a run?" Chayeon suggested.

"eh? ermm... okay." 

With that, the two of the shapeshifted to their wolves and headed towards the woods. 

'Let's have a race instead. Ready? GO!' Chanyeol suggested and leaped off without waiting for her reply.

'yah! That's cheating!' Chayeon protested and chased after him.

Chanyeol turned back to her and stuck out his tongue, 'mehrong!'

'Cheat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter