Ice 16 : Investigation

The Celestials : The Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Note : 

Hey sweeties ! I'm back again (: to be honest i'm not very sure how this chapter is like to you guys but i hope it's not too bad XP kekeke.. I have been talking too much for the past few updates so i'll just cut it short (: so all i want to say is .. I LOVE YOU <3 hehehe.. too cheesy i guess XP 

Alright, lets welcome our additional loveable sweeties to our Celestials Family (: 

( angelahwgs ; MsDevilzxc ; Dolphin_Uranus ; ElissaOooh ; SooShira ; manoorah ; Akiisu ) 

And thank you once again to my lovely sweeties who have always been so friendly and supportive with me <3 saranghae (:

( sujuexolover ; Ulillia ; soumaya ; Aqua_Hunter ; BabyHan ; amalin_xlksbccdtks ; LUPITA_C ; Pikachu181818 ; izzaty98 ; flyboytuan ; loyal-ExosSpirit ; TitiaSWL ; xXxRei_YuyaxXx ; MariLuvsOppa ; Exo_Anime16 ; kdramagal ) 

Lastly, thank you me_always1 for the upvote !!! <3 gomawo ^^ and also thank you for talking to me on pm letting me know that you have always been by my side quietly <3 saranghae ^^ hehehe.. 

 

ALright (: thanks about it (: Hope this chapter's not going to bore you sweeties >.< and don't forget to drop me some comments about how you felt and stuff and ohhhh...

please if you love the storyline til now please do click on the upvote button alright ? <3 SARANGHAE !!!! and Enjoy (: 

 

 

Due to what happened, Kris called Junhyung to pick Chayeon and Nara up from school. They decided that both girls should rest at home instead of the school clinic, as the boys will not be able to be by their side. Luhan and Jongin pouted as they watch Chayeon and Nara got into Junhyung's car. Junhyung and Dujun stayed home to keep a look out for Chayeon and Nara while the other two carried on their task given to them. After the school ended, Exo and Silverblades headed back home straight, while Nara and Chayeon were asleep in Nara's room.

 

Kris held other meeting without the two girls, unlike the usual, all the boys were serious.

"What happened in school just now is really unexpected." Baekhyun sighed. 

"Yeah we were all there but ended up things like that happened, i bet something actually happened that triggered Chayeon's memory of SeNa while she ran back to class in the morning." Chen added. 

"Should be request to check the CCTV or something?" Tao asked as he eyed Kris. 

"I don't think there's a need to do that, i'm sure Krystal and Sulli are behind all these." Sehun clenched his fist.

"Yeah, indeed there's something weird about this." Onew cut in, "Nara told us to find out where's Krystal and Sulli and you know what? We hacked into the CCTV located around our house and school. Those two were in school and they actually appeared in front of our door steps without us even knowing."

"They had been spying on us. And the next piece of information is gonna shock you." Junhyung added, "In those records, those two turned into mist and disappeared, they have been changed, they are no longer humans." Everyone in the room were shocked other then the oldies, Kai and Kris. 

"What do you mean by that?! Then what the hell are they?!" Kikwang and Taemin shouted in unison. 

"Shhh.. not too loud, my baby's still resting.." Kai and Luhan hissed at the two of them.

"What's even more shocking then that..Look at these" Dujun took out an old year book, and flipped to a certain page.

"Isn't that Victoria and Amber?!" Dongwoon pointed out the two girls in the middle of the old class photo, the boys jumped in shock when they looked clear.

"Yeah it looks like them, but the photo's dated...... 1900?!" Chanyeol jumped away from the album.

"OMG! WHat are they?!" the rest started to murmur.

"It's really them.." Tao shivered, "Ge.. are they ghost?" he was about to try as he grabbed on to Kris' arm, making Kris rolled his eyes with annoyance. 

"So what to you want to tell us with this photo?" Kris asked as he folded his arms after pushing Tao away. (Although Tao immediately sticked back to him)

"We checked on their backgrounds, but we couldn't find anything. Then this ablum caught my eyes when i was at the library of your school. That book were kept is a deep corner where students seldom approach." Hyunseung added on.

"I checked on the back ground of those two, the one who looked like Victoria, name Song Qian, while the other, named Liu Yiyun. They are classmates and one day Yiyun disappeared. Her family were killed in a car crash late in the middle of the night but her body was no where to be found. It was left as an unsolved case in the police records." Dujun explained. 

"Yeah, as for Song Qian, there were rumors that her family were doing some kind of underground business which nobody knows, her family were killed in the jungles an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter