Ice 24 : Alpha Recognition

The Celestials : The Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Note : 

Finally ! i'm so sorry sweeties.. there are too many things on hand right now and my mind isn't really working well to write ): i'm not sure when the finaly chapter will be out after this. but i'll try to make it as soon as possible alright ? Thank you sweeeties who had alway been by my side supporting me all these while (: I love all of you so much! 

 

Anyway ......

 

HAPPY YIXING DAY !!! XD

tho i didn't include it in the story >.<

 

not only that!!!!

Today also strike the First anniversary of the Celestial Series !

WIth a blink of an eye, a year had past since i started writing The Fall XD KaiRa.. >.<

 

The more reason i should post today XP,

so please do Enjoy and remember leave me some comments after reading to let me know how you feel, alright ? <3 saranghae ^^

 

 

Finally the fight between the wolves and vampire began. 

The vampires charged up towards beast and SHINee who were protecting the mansion. Silverblades immediately took their stands and charged back as they shifted into their wolves form. Exo got up from their sit in the mansion as M headed to the front as K moved to the backyard. Although they have 20 wolves out in the battle field, they were outnumbered by the vampires. Obvious that the vampires came well prepared. 

Although the wolves managed to kill as many as they could, the vampires keep coming back. Krystal and Sulli stood on the spot staring at Nara who was on the roof, while their man charge forward non stop from behind them. Nara stared back at the two of them before leaping off the roof, shifting into her wolf from towards to the of them. Krystal charged forward as Nara landed in the ground. Nara let out a low growl before pounding on to Krystal, instead of dodging, Krystal grabbed onto Nara’s shoulder and flipped her over with great force. Nara quickly used her wind shield to soften her landing but attacking Krystal again with her quick speed. Nara bit into Krystal’s shoulder as she threw her towards a tree nearby. But was caught off guard as Sulli charged towards her throwing a punch at Nara making her fly into the air. Krystal quickly teleported to Nara grabbing her neck and toss her back down to the ground. Nara whined at the pain but got up immediately when Sulli and Krystal approached her. Nara spun around using her tail to swipe the two off the ground with full force making the two of them crash into the trunks of the tree just behind them. 
 
Screams were all over, blood were spilled everywhere. Nara turned around to see her pack mates struggling badly. Some of them were already bleeding while some were struggling to get the vampires off them. They did manage to kill a huge number of the vampires but it seems like a never ending fight as the vampires kept flooding in non stop. She knew she got to help them.

Nara quickly sent a wind blade over towards Dujun and Dongwoon to help them remove the vampires who were holding them down. They sent a glance of gratitude before going back to killing. Nara immediately teleported to where Chen and Baekhyun were as she noticed the two were bleeding badly. She immediately created a shield of healing scent around the two to help them heal before teleporting to where Minho and Key were to help them. But she was too busy to notice Krystal and Sulli were coming after her. Kai teleported right between them and Nara and pushed the two of them back with a huge shield of wind.

Kai and Kris came out just in time and joined in the fight. Kris immediately went over Exo M as D.O was helping Exo K. Kai headed over to help Beast and SHINee while Nara focused on Krystal and Sulli. It was a long fight to go. 

(a/n: D.O. and Kai are stronger as they are mated with their mates.)
 
Chayeon looked out of the window as soon as she was sure Luhan’s fine. She watched everyone fought with all their strength and might to protect the mansion and how everyone worked together to prevent any vampire to enter the house. Sehun and Chanyeol as especially were bleeding badly yet none of them were willing to back down. They had each other's back. Whenever one is in trouble, another will try their best to shield or help them out of their situation. Everyone had grown up, strong and well bonded as a group. 
 
Chayeon's POV 
"Although we know that we are going to face them head to head, but this amount isn't something we expected." I mumbled to myself as i unconsciously frown, when i watched the fight going on outside.
"You can head out to help them you know. I can handle it here myself. I know you don't bare to leave Luhan alone, but he will be fine so don't worry." Jennifer gave me a pat on my shoulder. I knew she just read my mind but somehow It didn't bother me.
"You had a lot of burden on you since young age, but so did the rest of them. Everyone had been working hard to payback the mistakes they had done in the past. They learnt from their mistakes, they had also been through alot. Maybe its time to learn to forgive the past and accept the present? Forgive doesn't mean to forget, but to truly let go." Jennifer added on with a soft smile.
Her words rang through my mind, as i watched them fight. Maybe it's really the time to let it go. Before i could respond to her words, a scene shocked me. 

 

***

 
No One's POV
Chanyeol was being strangled by few vampires, Baekhyun and Sehun tried to help in freeing him but they got knocked off and caught by the other vampires around them. Just then, a familiar figure appeared behind the group of vampires. Victoria let out a smirk as her eyes met with Chayeon's.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter