Ice 14 : Pissed Kris/Obsession

The Celestials : The Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Note : 

Hey sweeties ^^ i'm back again (: hehehee.. but i won't be back posting for the rest of the week so i'll probably see you dears the next week for the next update (: 

anyway, i got something to ask from you sweeties XP i'm done with this chapter but i can't think of any proper title for this chapter.. Can you sweeties help me ? if you have any ideas just leave it in the comments (: i'll get my friends to pick the best and maybe you'll get a price ? hehehee.. Alright enough of my own...

 

Let's say hello to our lovely new family members ^^ ( soumaya ; imannatasya ; aish-cream ; Ulillia ; Kariri291 ; ayibeee ) hope you have been enjoying thie story til now <3 talk to me or talk to any of our sweeties here (: They are all lovely angels !!! <3 my angels hehehe...

 

Once again thank you my lovely commentors ! hehehee.. i love you sweeties !!!!! <3 <3 <3

( LUPITA_C ; michily ; loyal-ExosSpirit ; Xcxm__ ; BabyHan ; nengshannen ; sujuexolover ; Pikachu181818 ; flyboytuan ; RequiemSonata ; izzaty98 ; kdramagal ; TitiaSWL ; Desusuta ; kwon_nara_8861 ; lyaa99 )

 

and my dear sweetie who upvoted! **BabyHan** gomawo <3 hehehee.. thank you soooo much and it really means alot to me <3 thank you sweetie!!! TvT <3 

 

Alright that's should be all for today (: don't forget to leave me some comments ! and even better if you thought of some title for this chapter (: 

**Ohya ! i'm sorry i kinda had STM XP so for those who i promised someone to you.. you know who you are please PM me alright? in case i accidentally promised to someone else again >.<''' soooo i got to do this.. please let me know alright ? gomawo hehee.. that;s all (: 

 

ENjoy the mayo story ~ XP hehehehe 

 

 

"Master, it's about time. " 

"Good, send those two back." 

 

 

Finally the day ended, although everyone kept quiet as none of them dared to oppose Exo and Silverblades, but that didn't stop their mind from cursing and swearing about Chayeon. 

"We need to do something about that new girl! " 

"Yeah! It's just her first day of school yet she opposed Victoria and Amber. How dare she!"

"But she didn't really oppose them, she kept quiet all the way. It was Luhan and the rest of Exo that opposed her."

"Yah!  Even so she was the cause of it!"

"Nae that's true."

"Let's confront her tomorrow."

"Heys! How could you girls plan without us? " two girls entered. 

"Omo! Krystal and Sulli! Where have you too been?! "

"That's not the point. We got a plan to crush that new girl! " Krystal smirked as Sulli and her started explaining their plan. 

 

 

After school everyone got home and the Alphas held an emergency meeting. 

"Luhan! You ! Seriously as a beta of Exo-M how could you do something without thinking of the consequences! Now many seen you move in wolf speed what happens if they actually caught you on tape?! They are going to hunt you down and bring you in for experiment! You are putting all of us at risk don't you know?! " Kris yelled at him.

"I'm sorry.. I let my anger took over." Luhan apologize with his head hanging low. 

"Hyung cool down will you? " Chayeon sighed, "I'm the cause of it, just put the blame on me, I'm willing to take any punishment you all intend to give. Just.. just forgive Luhan for once?" She pleaded, earning a glare from Kris.

"Omo! Are my ear playing tricks on me?! Did my lovely sister just pleaded for Luhan?! " Chanyeol teased.

"Yeah! Our little yeonie has grown up!" Baekhyun faked a cry wiping of his fake tears.

"Yah! I'm Serious here can all of you stop fooling around?! " Kris howled, making all of them jump.

"Oppa, I know it's a huge mistake and it can cause and irreversible harm to our kind, but since it's already done, shouldn't we think of ways to handle it instead of blaming one another now? " Nara explained. 

"Yeah, I agree with Nara. Even though it's a mistake that's preventable but what done is done. There's no point crying over spilled milk." Junhyung agreed.

"Nado. I noticed their reactions when they saw Luhan dash over, but many of them couldn't believe their eyes. So there might be a chance that nothing will happen." Xiumin added.

"But we can't just sit here and Hope that they wouldn't notice that inhuman speed of Luhan right?!" Kris argued.

"Yup. That's why, instead of arguing shouldn't we think of some plans to explain?" Jongin suggested.

Kris sighed in defeat, "fine! But Seriously I can't think of any solution to this."

 

In the end, they weren't able to find any solution. In conclusion, they had to sit back and wait for things to happen before knowing how to tackle it. Kris was so pissed off, he concluded the whole meeting with "Seriously, this isn't going anywhere. Worse come to worse, If they manage to find out about our kind, and we can't find any solution to it like today. In short. We'll just sacrific Luhan." Kris stood up and left the livingroom even before anyone could protest. 

"He is just worried, don't think too much alright?" Suho said as he patted on Luhan's shoulder.

"Yeah, You know Kris, he will not put any of our safety at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter