Ice 10.5 : Birthday Celebration

The Celestials : The Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Note : 

 I'm updating this using my phone so i'll edit this with the mentions tomorrow when I get to use a comp ^^ saengilchuka sweetie TitiaSWL hope you like this chapter ^^ I will be writing the oneshot for D.O. soon Wait for me alright? But most probably tml (: Luckily it's still evening over at your side so this chapter's still in time!!!!  Yeah!!!!  XP hehehhe.. 

Oh and happy birthday to our 'oldie' Yong Jun Hyung !!!! Since it's passed twelve over in korea XP kekekkke saengilchukahae!!! 

 

(EDITED) 

Heys for i mentioned that i'll edit this with the mentions that i'm supposed to do.. so here it is (: 

Thank you my lovely sweeties who had always been by my side despite fast or slow updates (: I love you sooooo much ! 

( michily ; Yeollie_LuLu ; Desusuta ; TitiaSWL ; izzaty98 ; LUPITA_C ; sujuexolover ; Exotic_sayu ; nia_dhaniyah )

 

 

The next morning everyone, expect Nara and Kai, gathered in Exo's living room. Everyone were chatting away happily other then the two awrkward mates who were being forced to sit next to each other. 

"Where's Unnie?" Chayeon asked her brother who was fooling around with BaekChen. 

"eh? i'm not sure." Chanyeol said he looked around the house.

"Maybe they are avoiding you cause you will read their mind and the surprise will be spoilt !" Baekhyun chuckled. 

"Yeah !!! maybe they had some evil planning to throw you in the dungeon and feed you to crocodiles!" Sehun joked, earning a killer glare from Chayeon. Sehun gulped and he slowed turned himself away from her, making the rest burst into laughter. 

"Alright guys! listen up!" Suho clapped his hands trying to gather the attention of the chattering members, but as usual, the poor leader gain no attention. Suho frowned as he turned to face Kris. Kris chuckled and shrugged before turning away letting Suho know he is on his own. Suho pouted as he looked towards Xiumin who was sitted beside Luhan trying to hide himself from Suho. 

Suho used his puppy eyes to pleade him as he mouthed, 'i'll give you delicious food later' Xiumin sighed in defeat, and let out a cough. Instantly, the whole living room turned from noisy market to a silent library. 

 

Suho sighed, "We will be heading out in about 2hours time to get her presents at the mall. And if you guys are wondering, Nara and Kai had already went to the airport to pick her up since she just came back this morning from Paris and they will be helping her with the preparations over at her place."

"Paris?!" D.O.'s eyes widen even larger than usual.

"Paris?" Baekhyun and Chen imitated D.O.

"So it's Titia noona's birthday celebration? She's the only one we knew that went to Paris with her parents." Tao added. 

"Yeah you are right!" Suho laughed, "No lets have our breakfast and get prepared to go out." 

Silverblades looked confused as they didn't know her. 

"Are we going as well? Since we don't know her isn't it awkward?" Dongwoon asked worriedly.

"Gwaenchana, she maybe shy at first but once you get to know her she's fun to be with!" Xiumin patted on the worried boy's back.

"Alright the, since it's her birthday." Junhyung smiled as they hEaded over to their dinning Table for their breakfast.

All of them did what they were instructed happily as it has been years since they last met. They were all excited.

On the other hand, Nara and Kai picked Titia up and headed back time their place. 

........

 

Titia's one of their playmate when they were younger. She was shy at first but soon after she warmed up with them, she had been one of the crazy one with Baekhyun Chen and Sehun. She's also the only human who knew about their true identity as wolves and she accepted it real fine. Thus, they were all comfortable being themselves around her. She was from Paris but came ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter