Ice 21 : Solution

The Celestials : The Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Note :

Finally this is the real update XP i'm sorry for letting you sweeties wait so long >.< my mind's kinda occupied with 'Broken' XP hehehe.. mianhae >.< anyway some parts of this chapter's actually inspired by a taiwan drama, if you know, X family XP.. hehehe.. so the powers are actually from there .. want to know what ? read on to find out XP hehehee..

welcome our new members to our Celestials family (:

( devilxoxo ; special001 ; kpuffedluver ; sonya_turtle ; wanneyla ; KoreaLover25 ; xxtwinletoes ; AMEM28 ; joy2_win2 ; CND90 ; Foreverkpopmusic ; ceszmhay_23 ; sherilynlsl_96 ; pwin842 ; krispyolk ; kpop_1101 ; BIGBANGLUV_VIP ; Kalimera ; nxoxo31 ; lovekiller_tsuna ; Evaice ; snsdsmtown ; LuluLover77 ; nemo92 ; loveexosomuch )

Thank you sweeties for always supporting me sharing all your love for me and the celestials (: thank you soo much for not giving up on me when i'm stuck even giving me all you patience and love (: Once again thank you for everything that you all sweeties have given me (: Thank you soo much ^^

( LUPITA_C ; me_always1 ; cityofgalaxy ; lyaa99 ; nia_dhaniyah ; ChanChaniee ; Pikachu181818 ; dshxoxo ; NaLu35 ; michily ; TitiaSWL ; sujuexolover ; xXxRei_YuyaxXx ; kdramagal ; Kairi291 ; MariLuvsOppa ; nengshannen )

Thank you nia_dhaniyah ; LuluLover77 for your upvote !!! <3 thank you soooo much <3 <3 <3

**anyway as for those who haven't give my other story a try (: hope you give it a chance, spare me sometime there.. it seems like one of the best stories i have written so, yeah (another thing, it's full of ) hahahahs (: hope you like it .. cause i'll be updating here and there alternately .. yeah.. if not just wait for me here, i promise i won;t be away for too long (: my focus is still here don;t worry <3 ** Enjoy !!!!

 

 

The next day, the rest had their usual training, they let her off training this time letting her accompany Luhan since she hadn't had any good night rest the day before. Suho was told to stay at home with the two of them just incase anything happened, but Chayeon shooed him away. Suho laughed as he noticed she wanted time alone with Luhan, "Fine, i'll have training with them, anything just inform us with telepathy okay?" He laughed before waving good bye at the two of them.

Luhan stared at her in awe, "Baby why didn't you let Suho stay?" he asked gently as he held her waist.

"Emmm.. i just.. just wanted some .. time alone with you?" Chayeon said as a little blush crept on to her face, Luhan smile at that adorable scene right in front of him, how i wish XiaoLu is here to see this wonderful scene right in front of me.. XiaoLu can you see? Our baby's blushing.. He thought to himself as tears started to rolling in his eyes. Chayeon got shocked, " What happen LuLu?! You alright? Or is it XiaoLu's hurting?!" Chayeon asked anxiously as she checked Luhan's body up and down before looking straight into his eyes.

"I know what you are thinking.." Luhan sniffed as he blinked his tears away,"And no. I'm not doing so. I'm not taking the risked of saving XiaoLu and myself by mating with you. Yes i want to, but not in this situation. I want you to feel love and not doing at as of duty to safe us you get me?" Luhan said gently as his tears fell off his cheeks. Even up til now, he was still thinking about you.

"But what if mating is the only way to save you?" Chayeon raised her voice a little making Luhan shock.

"It can't be the only way! Like I said I don't want to force you!" He yelled back.

"You are not forcing me on anything! No one can force me in doing anything I don't want to!" Chayeon screamed.

"No! I'll rather die then doing it with you!" His words shocked Chayeon.

"You What..?" Chayeon gasped in shock  with tears hanging in the corner of her eyes.

It's a long time since the two of them quarrelled, moreover cause of mating.

"I.. I'm sorry.. you know that's not what i mean." Luhan said softly trying to console Chayeon who's shivering badly. "I'm sorry.. I know you are worried for us..but I don't wish to do it just to save our life. Hope you get what I mean.. since SJ are working on it now, there should be another way out.. and..  I'm sorry for shouting at you.. I'm sorry.. " Luhan cried as he pulled Chayeon in to his embrace letting her cry in his arms.

 

They got back to Luhan's room, now considered as theirs, lying on the bed with Chayeon calmed down in his arms.

"Lulu.." Chayeon spoke, breaking the silence they had previously, while playing with Luhan's fingers.

"Yes baby?" Luhan responded as he gently caressed the side of Chayeon's arms.

"i'm just saying if.. if.. it's the only way to save you... if.. SJ couldn't find any cure.. if.. .." Chayeon whispered to herself almost choking in tears again.

"baby-ah.." Luhan sighed, "If by that time, we couldn't find anyway .. let's try IT alright ?" Chayeon continued, "It's better then me thinking of bloodbonding...." she adding on murmuring to herself but loud enough for Luhan to hear.

"YAH! Don't you dare! NO! i'm not going to let you risk yourself for us.. You might die because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter