Ice 18 : XiaoLu

The Celestials : The Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Note : 

Heys sweeties (: I'm sorry for not posting yesterday, didn't manage to get enough sleep and there were too many issues with between my friends and my work's overloaded.. >...< Finally i'm done with this chapter, hope it's not too confusing, if there's anything too confusing, please do let me know alright? I'm sorry if this chapter is a failure T.T Alright i shall talk lesser this time >.< 

 

Say Hi to our new family members (: Welcome to our TheCelestials Family (: Do leave me some comments alright ?

( Kutie123 ; vicerynn ; HanKeLaMaHan ; cutie_cookiestar ; Nadia_bach ; Ellen1234 )

Thank you for all your support my lovely commentors

( lyaa99 ; soumaya ; beijing-s-prince-ss ; Pikachu181818 ; xXxRei_YuyaxXx ; michily ; Desusuta ; sujuexolover ; BabyHan ; nia_dhaniyah ; Aqua_Hunter ; me_always1 ; TitiaSWL )

 

Hope you all are enjoying the story til now (: i'm sorry it seems like i have been saying the same things over and over again >..< hhahas 

Enjoy (: 

 

 

Luhan's POV 

All of them headed for training, as for me I didnt feel too well after that incident in the morning so I ended up staying at home with Kai and Nara as Kris got them to stay in case anything happens. Yeoniie wanted to stay but she's still new and she needed to train, so she ended up leaving with them with a sad pout on her face. 'How cute can she be!' I chuckled. I felt bliss with Yeoniie showering me with love and concern, but something's wrong I know however, I couldn't figure out what exactly. 

I let out a sigh as I climbed on to my bed preparing to get some rest. I tried talking to XiaoLu but he isn't answering. I shugged as i fell into deep slumber. 

 

 

'Lulu.. Help me.. I'm scared!' 

'XiaoLu? What happen to you? Where are you? ' Luhan called out as he found himself in darkness, obviously he can hear XiaoLu's voice but no where to be seen. 

'Lulu.. I don't know where am I.. everything's pitch dark..'

'XiaoLu.. what happened to you?!' Luhan shouted across the darkness.

'Help me lulu.. I couldn't control my body.. ' XiaoLu cried weakly. 

'How can i help you? XiaoLu.. i got to know what happened first..' Luhan panicked

'i don't know either, that shot.. that... ahhhhhhh~~~!!! ' XiaoLu screamed suddenly and his voice faded off.

 

 

"XiaoLu!!" Luhan screamed as he sat up. 

"Where am I?!" Luhan looked around in shock as he found himself in the middle of the forest near their mansion, with Jongin and Nara beside him. 

"What happen?! " Luhan asked with a frown. 

"You sleep walked." Jongin explained, Luhan just frowned as he recalled what he heard from XiaoLu just now.

"Nara!" He suddenly called, "yes oppa? " Nara answered in shock. 

"You know what happened to XiaoLu right? Tell me honestly! " Luhan grabbed her shoulders and shook her as he throw questions at her. 

"I.. " Nara stuttered in shock. 

"Hyung, let go of her first! You are hurting her! " Jongin yelled as he grabbed on Luhan's wrist. Luhan looked down to his hand gripping tightly on Nara's shoulder. 

"Mianhae... " Luhan said softly as he slowly let go of Nara. 

 

an hour ago.. 

Jongin and Nara were in the kitchen preparing their dinner and some porridge for Luhan when he wake up. Suddenly they heard foot steps coming down from the stairs, they came out from the kitchen to find Luhan walking down the stairs. 

"Hyung, why are you up? You need something? " Jongin asked gently as he walked over to him. But Luhan didn't reply and carried on his steps.

"Oppa you alright? " Nara quickly walked over standing in front of him with a frown.

Luhan looked up at her immediately with glowing eyes intensely, no.. not Luhan exactly.. it's XiaoLu. 

"XiaoLu!" Jongin called out in shock as Nara just froze there with her eyes wide. XiaoLu shot a glance at Jongin, suddenly Jongin flew back and hit his back at the wall by the Kitchen door, making him whine in pain. 

"Jongin! " Nara called out as she jumped out of shock when she noticed her mate flew, XiaoLu didn't give her enough time to react as he shove her to the side with full force making her fall and hit the edge of the stairs. 

"Baby!" Jongin yelled as he dashed over to her, when XiaoLu headed out the door.

"Something's wrong with XiaoLu! " Nara cried as quickly got up ignoring the pain. Jongin and Nara immediately followed after. However, they lost him, but lucky, after searching for him for awhile, they manage to find him in the middle of the forest, unconscious. 

 

At the training ground

Chayeon was training her mind control on the boys, to see if she was able to maintain control for more than one person. She managed well at start but she felt her heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter