Ice 25 : Mission Accomplished (Final)

The Celestials : The Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Note : 

Well finally it's the last chapter of The Ice already.. I'll try to complete the two Celestials side stories on hand first before i continue the 3rd series on The Celestials which will be The Spring. Probably got to complete 'Broken' as well since it's almost 4 month since i updated on that. If you haven't read it, do give that fic a chance XP to be honest that seems like the best that i have came out with til now. I'll miss all of you sweeties ! 

I manage to get a change of jobs in a month time and after that i got to prepare for my exams and get use to my new job. Hopefully i can fit in well, so hopefully when i get enough money, i can get a new laptop of my own so i can update more as time goes by. Thank you so much for being here for me, i'll be back don't worry. But hopefully you sweeties will still be here with me <3 Remember i'll always love you! 

Oh Yeah there will be a bonus chapter on The Ice XP hehehehe the chapter that all of you have been waiting for XP i'm really sorry due to characteristics of Chayeon that i have created, we got to drag til the right time.. and seems like it's finally the right time since all her worries are settled so CHAYEON! No more excuses! You hear me ! XP 

Alright that's about it, i'll post up the bonus and the next side story as soon as possible. at the meantime, do check out my oneshots and my other stories on hand. 

 

Not forgetting please do leave me a comment after reading! and please Do spare me an upvote if you like the story <3 SARANGHAE SWEETIES !! See you in the side stories and probably the next season ^^ Lovechu !!!!! <3 

 

 

"Luhan. Stay here and guard them.” Victoria commanded as Luhan gave a nod before taking his position by the wall in front of the cell. With that the five girls turned into mist and vanished from dungeon. 


“Luhan..?” Chayeon called out to him, but no responds.

“Yeonie.. Who is he? He is the Luhan that we know? Why is his eyes red?” SeNa asked in fear.

“Yeah, he is the Luhan you knew. But he was under some kind of poison previously.” Chayeon explained to SeNa.

“Lu..Han?” Chayeon tried calling again, but still Luhan didn't even turn her way when she shook his arm. 

“We failed…?” Chayeon took a few steps back as she fall to the ground. Tears started to gather in her eyes. 

‘Those es left, and Luhan is with us now. His eyes is still glowing red, is he still under their spell? I tried calling his name but he just ignored me.’ Chayeon asked in complete sadness.

‘Nope, it's cleared. His glowing eyes it's just the red contact lens.’ Nara chuckled. ‘Tho We did leave a little venom in his body but it's not enough to control his mind. Luhan can easily extract out that venom himself. It is to lower the vampires guards since they will think that we failed to extract all, which is why Luhan is still under their control. That remaining venom also help Luhan when the vamps try to command him using the mind control. He will be able to sense their command and do as its told.’ Nara explained further.

 “Wait. What?!” Chayeon exclaimed out loud, before snapping her head towards Luhan. 

‘So he is not under control?’ Chayeon asked again to double confirm.

‘Yes he is not.’ Nara laughed. ‘Seems like this boy is fooling around with you.’ 

“Lu! Han!” Chayeon shouted as she reached out the grab his collars, “I know those are contacts!” 

“Alright alright!” Luhan threw his hands into the air in surrendering mode as he chuckled.

“Sorry baby.” Luhan pout, “I just want to see your worried face. I just saw how much you care for me.” Luhan chuckled as he grabbed Chayeon’s waist pulling her into a hug.

 (A/n: Although there are still prison bars in between them) 

“So Yeonie.. Is he your mate?” SeNa chuckled as she watch the two in front of her. She was shocked at first but she noticed the difference in Chayeon’s eyes, she could feel the love. 

“Aishi!” Chayeon smacked his head before turning to face SeNa. 

“SeNa.” Luhan called her name. “Give me your hand.” SeNa frowned but followed his instructions. 

“Baby, there's something wrong with her body.” Luhan frowned, “she's been posioned, her wolf’s locked.” He added on. 

“Yeah, we noticed that.” Chayeon rolled her eyes at Luhan, making him pout. 

“I'm worried too you know.” Luhan sulked.

“Yeah yeah whatever.” Chayeon shot back but with a little hint of mischief in her voice as Luhan held her hand.

“Let's just keep still for awhile, They should be here soon.” Chayeon said as she held Sena’s hand tightly. 

“We are definitely bringing you home.” Both Luhan and Chayeon said in unison, sending warmth to Sena’s heart.
 

 

Meanwhile on the other side…
The pack followed the oldies as they led the way towards the vampires hideout. It trailed into the forest and led them to a dark looking castle. Trees were bald, dead leaves were slowly falling into the ground. 

“It's so scary here.” Tao whined as he held tightly on to Kris’ sleeve.

“Yeah! It's creepy.” Baekhyun pouted.

“Shhh.. They may be able to hear us.” D.O. groaned at the younger.

“Alright, remember what we talked about in the mansion. Follow the tracks to the hiding places Dujun and the rest found for us.” Suho said.

“Okay. So this is the place we split up, wait for the right time before we strike.” Kris added on. 

“They have been moving around in the same routine all these while. Catch the right timing and strike. Best not to alert them.” Hyunseung add further.

“We have to be fast, Chayeon just told me that the 4 girls went to meet their leader.” Nara said. 

“Luhan and Chayeon will lead us to them. The rest of you check out the other dungeons and search if there are others who are locked up.” Nara added on.

Everyone nodded and got into their assigned groups. With that, the pack split up and got into different hiding place. Nara and Kai could use teleport, thus the two of them the ones who rescue Chayeon, Luhan and SeNa. But since the oldies found out that the vampires have been catching wolves and keeping them here, none of them could just leave like that. Their mission this time, is not only to save their love ones but also to free those captured wolves. 

 

 

Back in the dungeon... 

Chayeon read Luhan’s mind of the path way to their dungeon. She used telepathy to send it to Nara as a map. After Nara got the look of the path, both Kai and she teleported into the cell. 


(A/n: they can only teleport to places where they have seen or been to. So with Chayeon and Luhan’s vision. It's almost like they have been there, that's how the two of them could teleport over to the cell after seeing the path way into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter