The Softness Behind Ruthless Men

Recuperating From The Past

*Yunho’s POV*

I slammed the door, “Geez, onion head is so annoying!’ As I was about to walk away, I felt something hit my leg lightly.


“Garbage? What in the world, Jaejoong?! I asked him to dispose of the garbage properly today. He is useless and only know how to sleep!” I hissed and grumbled silently.


Bending down I touched the “garbage”. To my surprise that was not garbage; it was a BABY. I gulped at the sight and got up immediately, not knowing how to react.


‘Where did this baby come from?’ I looked around as I felt something run into my back. As predicted it was the clumsy onion, Karam.

 

*Karam’s POV*

I jogged a little to the main door and tried to catch up with Yunho hyung. I didn’t want him to leave me alone here with Jaejoong hyung’s obnoxious snores. My ears were about to explode so I wanted to go out with Yunho hyung. I walked out and close the door quietly and accidentally bumped into hyung’s back.


“OUCH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN FRONT OF THE DOOR?” I groaned and rubbed my throbbing forehead.


I leaned a little to the side and looked down at the thing hyung’s eyes were staring at, “What is that in the plastic bag? Is it coffee or something?” I blinked at Yunho hyung’s blank expression.


I stepped closer to the black plastic bag and crouched down. “What the hell is this? It doesn’t look like coffee.” I mumbled to myself, inspecting it closely.

 

*Yunho’s POV*

He started to whine and mumbled to himself as he stepped next to me, “What is this, hyung?”  Karam’s large, round eyes blinked at me, clueless.


‘Is he trying to seduce me with his bambi eyes?’ I thought to myself and stayed dead silent.


Karam stepped closer to the black plastic bag and crouched down. His expressions were getting hilarious; I tried to hold back my laughter and stare at him, expressionless.


“HYUNG, WHOSE BABY IS THIS? IS THIS YOURS? WHAT THE HELL, YOU MADE LOVE ALREADY? YOU’RE NO LONGER A ? WHO IS THE MOM OF THIS BABY?” He bombarded me with tons of questions.


“Damn, you are so loud. Calm down will you? That is not my baby and what is it to you if I’m a or not?!” I covered my ears and rolled my eyes at him. Karam heaved a long sigh.


“What is that for?” I curiously looked at him.


“I thought you made love with someone’s daughter. Thank god this baby is not yours.” He chuckled lightly.


“Yah do you think I’m going to stoop that low? Is this baby yours?” I raised my eyebrows and shifted my eyes to the baby ‘Reminds me of someone…’


Karam gasped and talked in his not-so-cute high pitch voice, “NO EFFIN WAY! I AM HOLDING ONTO MY LIFE’S PRINCIPLE! I won’t touch someone that is not my wife.” His lips formed into a wide grin.


This guy is so funny and childish. I shrugged and crouched down, “What should we do now?” 


Suddenly Mr. Sue appeared from nowhere and bent down beside him, “A baby? Whose baby is this? Yours? Wow, I never know you have guts to make love.” He giggled.


“WHAT ARE YOU DOING, CRAPPY?! I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME HERE AGAIN!” Karam yelled at him with a deep frown on face.


L got up and flicked Karam’s forehead, “I told you this is my house too, so you don’t have any rights to chase me out, idiot” he flashed a victorious smug.


‘Damn this guy, he is too annoying for his own good!’ I remained silent and the baby’s cheek. ‘Cute. Why did your mom leave you here alone? This baby reminds me of someone…’ I sighed


*FLASHBACK*

“This baby is so cute!” She squealed and nuzzled her nose on the baby’s tiny nose. I chuckled at her giddiness. Her dark brown eyes sparkled every time the baby reacted and her pink lips let out a soft giggle as the baby start to poke her nose. She is just like an angel to me.


 We sat on the bench as she cradled the baby carefully in her arm. “Oppa, why you so allergic to babies? It’s not like they are furry animals.” She giggled quietly.


“No. I just don’t feel like wanting to be nice to babies.” I coldly said and leaned back. I could see she frowned at the answer.


‘It’s not like I hate babies, I don’t think I can be a good father to my future kids.’ I sighed quietly at the thought and closed my eyes.


“Oppa, if I get to marry with my ideal man in the future, I want to own a baby girl and a baby guy with him. I even have names for them! If it’s a girl, I will call her Suchinnie, and if it’s a boy, I will call him HyunSoo.” She blushed at her own words. Cute.


“Why do you like babies so much? It is quite tiring to manage two babies. With their diapers, milk and so on.” I mumbled with my eyes still shut.


She pouted, “It is not that hard oppa. Babies could cherish our lives. For example, when we come back from work and feel very tired and worn out, seeing the baby’s face will make us feel alive again. Babies give us so much energy! They are that special so no one can resist them. They even could turn a grumpy person to a very soft and nice person.” She excitedly said as I secretly opened my eyes and admired her expression.

 *END FLASHBACK*


“Let’s bring the baby in.” I cradled the baby gently in my arm and walked inside the house without thinking twice.

 

*Karam’s POV*

“Let’s bring the baby in.” He walked inside the house and leaving me alone outside with the arrogant L. I was beyond shocked by his sudden actions.


“Is he trying to be a superhero here?” I heard L chuckled dryly and follow Yunho hyung inside.


‘I can’t believe this. I thought Yunho hyung would leave the baby outside.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back!! Finally all the exams are over and I can return to my regular updating schedule. Well now since I've more time, I may add a few new stories. :P Don't forget to upvote, subscribe, and comment! 

(credit goes to atta999)