Byun Baekhyun, The Babysitter

Recuperating From The Past

*L’s POV*

“WHAT?! You want this elementary kid to stay here?!” Jaejoong hyung suddenly shouted at me and spat out his drink directly on my face.


“Correction, a college student! I’m a man now.” I heard Baekhyun hissed in protest.


I groaned, “Damn, you spat on me. Geez didn’t you learn manner in school?” I started to wipe off my face using Jaejoong’s sleeves.


Jaejoong shoved me hard, “DAMMIT, why are you wiping off your face using my shirt?!” He frowned as Karam laughed like crazy on the other side.


“That is your saliva, so it must go back to the owner.” I rolled my eyes and grabbed his sleeved again. “I STILL WANT TO USE THIS!” I wiped my cheeks with his sleeves to clean my precious dimples.


“Thank you, Kim Jaejoong.” I said sarcastically and leaned back, “So the thing is Baekhyun can handle the baby, so I don’t need to handle this freaking baby’s noise every day.”


“You are using me? I’m not a babysitter! I never agreed to that.” Baekhyun frowned and pouted cutely just like Karam.


“Your aegyo won’t work here, Baekhyun. Stop using it around guys.” Yunho hyung spat his words out like a bomb.


Baekhyun pouted again, and Karam patted Baekhyun’s back. “Disgusting. You guys should be a couple.” Jaejoong snorted sarcastically.


 “Why are you jealous, Moley?” My rival shot a dead glare and moved his eyes up and down sarcastically.


“Baekhyun can stay here, but you must do ALL the chores. I don’t care about your opinion because this is my house, and I have right to do anything to you if you don’t complete the chores. I will hang you upside down on the tree outside if you don’t listen to me.” Jaejoong gave a judging glare to Baekyun, causing him to gulp at the thought of him being hung upside down. He nodded slightly and blinked cutely at Jaejoong hyung’s words.


“He is just like you Karam. Actually no, he is more annoying.” Yunho hyung suddenly spoke as he saw Baekhyun doing his natural aegyo. I’ve known Baekhyun for a long time and this was his natural face so he wasn’t faking it.

 

 ~3 months later~

*Narrator’s POV*

 Baekhyun had lived with them since that day, and surprisingly, L officially moved in last month and wanted to live together with the four of them. They always fought but inside they loved each other a lot like brothers. Their friendship started to grow even stronger which made them very close to each other. It’s had also been three long months since Yunho found the baby in front of the door steps, but the baby’s parents had never appeared.


Baekhyun, Karam, and Yunho still took care of the baby as part of their daily routine while L and Jaejoong didn’t give any attention on her. The three men tried to get the two so cradle the baby for just a few second but L and Jaejoong even refused to do that.

 

*Baekhyun’s POV*

“BYUN BAEKHYUN!” I heard Jaejoong hyung yelled my name from the kitchen. I knew what was going to happen; he will ask me to wash the dishes again. Damn much, all the guys inside this house eat like a pig especially L and because of him I need to wash 6 round of dishes every day. I felt something wet behind my back neck and it felt soapy.


“Byun Baekhyun, are you deaf?! I TOLD YOU TO WASH THE DISHES!” Jaejoong hyung yelled at me like there is no more tomorrow.


I frowned and got up from my seat, “Ya those are not my dishes. You should ask that pig, L, he is the one who eats the most!” I pouted and hope some mercy from hyung.


“STILL YOU NEVER LISTEN TO US WHEN WE ASKED YOU CLEAN THE HOUSE. YOU LAZY BRAT!” He fought my words and crossed his arm.


L walked pass us with a popsicle in his right hand, and a bowl of chicken soup in his other hand. I shook my head and growled at him, “This is all your fault, Kim Myungsoo. If you didn’t eat 6 round of food per day, I wouldn’t need to wash those damn dishes! Look Jae hyung, he was the one who ate all the food! Ask him to wash the dishes!” I stomped my feet like a little kid who wanted an ice cream despite getting declined a few times.


L glanced of me before he walked over and shoved the popsicle inside my mouth. It felt so cold. The popsicle start to melt inside my mouth, and my lips start to quiver crazily.“YAW WAII CHYOUUU CHOFE THUR CTEFUU IWNSIDEE MAI COUMUTH” I tried to yell in a muffled voice as I tried to hold back the coldness inside my mouth.


L hyung laughed so hard till he dropped the bowl on Jaejoong hyung favorite carpet. I could see Jaejoong’s hyung ears start to turn red like a tomato. L ended his crazy laugh with an awkward chuckle “Oops.”


Jaejoong hyung and L started to run around the house, throwing stuff at each other. I decided to not pay attention to them. ‘When Yunho hyung comes back home later on, he will scold them.’ I grinned widely to myself and walked away from the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please upvote, comment, and subscribe!! Also don't forget to subscribe to my other stories/shop:

To request a poster/background, click here

To read a Kai/Taemin story, click here