Valentine's Confusion (Part 2)

Recuperating From The Past

*L’s POV*

I threw on a pink dress shirt and black dress pants to sport at least a little bit of the Valentine’s Day spirit. ‘I hope that she at least wants to spend a little time with me. Though she usually tends to avoid me in every way possible.’ After getting ready I hurried downstairs to find everyone in the living room expect for Yunho hyung, who I assume went to go get ready as well.

“So no one else is coming? Great that means no one else is going to bother our date. I will be back later tonight.” The weather was quite perfect so I decided to walk to the club instead of taking a taxi. Getting close to the parking lot, I scanned to see the number of car hoping that not many people were inside.

‘Thankfully there are only a few people. I will get to spend more time with Sera.’ I was lost in my thought and didn’t notice that Sera was standing in front of me waving her hand.

“Myungsoo.”

A few pokes on my shoulder and cheek brought me back to reality, “Oh S-Sera, hey.”

“Why are you standing there like a statue? Did something happen?”

“No, I was just thinking…seems like there are not a lot of people here.”

“Yeah, it’s Valentine’s Day so everyone is out celebrating. Aren’t you going to celebrate it?”

“Oh well, I don’t really have anyone to celebrate it with.”

“I would think that a playboy like you would have someone to spend this date with.”

“P-Playboy? What? I’m not a playboy.” I nervously scratched the back of my neck as I started to see my chance to go on a date with her going down the drain.

“Sure. Now what do you want?”

“A date with you.”

“What? I meant what do you want to drink?” She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, “Besides to go on a date, you need to have everything arranged.”

“I have everything arranged. I just need you to say yes.”

“Really? You have everything arranged? I’m curious now…so I will say yes. You better not be lying.”

“I am not lying! Then send me a message when you are ready. I will message you the address at that time.” After saying those words I walked out coolly but started to panic as soon as I reached the parking lot. ‘What did I just do?! I am so screwed.”

Wandering around mindlessly and aimlessly in a state of panic I ended up in an unknown place, ‘Where am I? Could this get any worse?’

“You are Myungsoo, right?” A familiar voice asked, causing me to turn around to see a girl dressed in a cute, pink dress.

“Wait…you are the girl with Sera…and Yunho hyung’s girlfriend, right?”

She smiled nodding her head, “Yes. What are you doing here? You look pretty lost.”

“Um well you see…” I explained everything to her from wanting to take Sera out to lying to her about having a date set up.

“Do you really like her that much?” Changmi nuna asked laughing, “Then how about you bring her here?”

“Here?” I tilted my head, “Why would I bring her here?”

“Follow me.”  

Nuna brought me to a beautifully decorated place by a river that looked like it came straight from a movie. “Nuna, you did this? Yunho hyung is so lucky.”

“Thank you. So what do you say? You want to have a date here with Sera?”

“W-What? You are being serious? But you worked so hard to set this up for hyung.”

“Don’t worry about it. Yunho oppa isn’t picky as Sera is, and all he wants is for me to spend time with him. You, on the other hand, need to impress Sera so bring her here.”

“Nuna, you are amazing. Thank you! I promise to repay you for this.” I began to feel my spirit being lifted up.

“If you want to repay me, then take care of Sera and don’t hurt her anymore. Have fun on the date!”

A few minutes after nuna left, Sera messaged me saying that she was free from work. ‘I hope that she finally starts to think nicely of me.’ Now all that was left to do was wait for my future girlfriend to arrive. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*flying kisses to all the subscribers & readers* (╯3╰) ♥♥