Pranking Karam (Part 2)

Recuperating From The Past

*Karam’s POV*

“Don’t be a drama king. That piece of ice was too small to harm you in any way.”

“YAH HOW DARE YOU D-” I swallowed my saliva and gave her a look again, “WHAT IF I DIED?” I growled in annoyance while rubbing my throat.

“Geez, isn’t that a great news? I don’t need to smell your onion perfume every day, right? ” She snickered as I let out another groan not wanting to deal with her teasing.  

“My poor throat. Are you in pain? I bet you are because of this ahjumma.” I pampered my throat and rubbing it gently with my thumb.

“Ahjumma? Then what are you, onion ahjussi?” She shot me a cute glare unhappy that I called her an older lady.

Changmi did this every day to me, and I knew that she won’t stop doing this until she was satisfied. I didn’t think that she had any intention to stop because she just loved to bother me in any and every way possible.

She lightly tapped my throat causing me to wince, “Ouch don’t touch that. You hurt it twice already. Are you sure you are a girl? You remind me of mafia member.”

“Mafia? That sounds good because my boyfriend is a gangster. I think from now on you should be afraid of me.”

“Psst, there is no way that Park Hyunchul will be afraid of a girl like you. Get off from my bed now and don’t bother me. I want to sleep!” I pushed my palm against her face lightly making her frown once again.

“YAAA how dare you chase me out?”

“WHATEVER! Get out old woman! I have enough old folks that nag me in this house, so I don’t need you to join them.” I didn’t realize that I had my palm on her face the whole time until her teeth bite my palm.

“OWWIE seriously you are so feisty! I’m now sure that you are a leader of a gang.” I pulled back my hand and blew on it.

‘This girl seriously, damn crazy!’ She left a big mark on my palm and continued to glare at me with a pout on her lips.

“Don’t shoot me that look. You look ugly, Changmi.” I didn’t mean the words though because to me she is the prettiest girl that I ever seen. I met lots of girls before but they all loved to flirt with me in hopes of satisfying their lustful needs but she was different. Never once had she tried to flirt with me nor has she tried to sweet talk to get my money.

She puffed her cheek and pointed at me with her long, slender finger, “I’m not ugly. Yunho oppa says that I’m pretty. You are blind!”

“Then your Yunho oppa is insane.” I scoffed, and she scratched my bare arm with her long nail unhappy that I called her boyfriend insane.

“Oww, what is that for? You love to hurt me, don’t you? I hate you, Changmi!”

“Thanks oppa. I love you too!” She giggled and poked my cheeks making me smile at her cuteness and pat her head. We love to fight with each other but despite that we were good friends that could always depend on each other. In this house Changmi was popular with her uncool pranks; she loved to prank every single person in the house, and of course, her partner in crime was Baekhyun. Despite all the “trouble” she gave me, I was glad that Changmi and Yunho hyung were back together. Ever since Changmi came into our life, Yunho hyung always smiled and barely got mad.

She grinned at me as I got up from my bed and pushed her out lightly from my room, “Now get out. I want to sleep.”

“Hyunchul! Karam! Onion oppa! Don’t you dare to sleep again or else I will you’re your room.”

“Oh ya? I’m scared already, Changmi.”  I snickered sarcastically and loudly slammed my door close making sure to lock it.

I could hear her whining outside, “Ya open the door, I will burn your room for real oppa. Better open it now!”

‘She doesn’t give up, does she?’ I snuggled under my comforter and covered my ears, ‘Now I can go back to dreaming about vanilla ice cream.’ 



*Changmi’s POV*      

“Why aren’t you answering me? Are you asleep already? Karam oppa!” I banged on the door with my fist, ‘Aish this guy seriously. This is the third time he slammed this door in my face!’ I gritted my teeth and ran to kitchen, ‘What can make him get out from the room?’ I tapped my finger on my chin as I tried to find something that I could use to prank Hyunchul oppa with. I caught a glimpse of a pack of mosquito repellents and grinned to myself, ‘Perfect.’

Burning the edge of one of the mosquito repellents, I blew on it a little and coughed softly. I skipped happily to Hyunchul oppa’s room and stuck the mosquito repellent under his door, ‘Now to wait patiently for his reaction.’

 

*Karam’s POV*

'She stops already that was fast!' I smiled to myself thinking that I was victorious, 'Ah this is heaven with ahjumma’s voice not nagging at me.'

Few minutes later, I smelled something odd inside my room but decided to ignore it until I started to sneeze. Groggily opening my eyes I saw my room starting to fill with smoke, 'OH MY GOD, DONT TELL ME…SHE BURNED MY ROOM FOR REAL!' I jumped off the bed and ran towards the door, "CHANGMI, I WILL KILL YOU! What is this?” I tried to pull the door knob but it wouldn’t twist, “Damn! Why can’t I open the door? CHANGMI, OPEN THE DOOR, PLEASE! ARE YOU CRAZY?  I’M GOING TO DIE IN HERE!"

She gave a triumphant laugh, "Now you trust me? I always do what I say! Promise me that you will wake up at 8 am every day, then only will I open the door."

"What type of agreement is that? I need my beauty sleep! I can’t wake up that early."

“Fine then die inside. May god bless you, Hyunchul oppa. Meet you in heaven!"

I widened my eyes and blurted, "FINE! I AGREE JUST OPEN THIS DOOR, WILL YOU?! COME ON CHANGMI! I’M DYING."

She opened the door and clapped her hand at me along with Chinnie. This girl is seriously so rebellious, and I have no idea where she learned all this from.

"Satisfied? You are seriously insane, Changmi."

"Oppa, that was just a mosquito repellent, you dummy. Why you are so nervous? But the good thing is that you are going to wake up at 8 am every day. I will make sure to check on you!" With that she ran away with Chinnie to Yunho hyung's room as I ruffled my hair and smiled. "No one can hate you even if they try, Kim Changmi.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update! I was too busy with playing video games that I forgot to update. XD