Pranking Karam (Part 1)

Recuperating From The Past

*Changmi’s POV*

Slowly opening the door I snuck into Yunho oppa’s room to find him peacefully asleep while cuddling Chinnie. I sat at the edge of the bed, observing both Chinnie and oppa; she had her face turned to oppa’s side and his arm was wrapped gently around her tiny body.

‘Yunho oppa, you are going to make a great dad one day.’ I blushed at the thought of having a family with him one day. Touching his arm gently I pecked his lips, “Wake up sleepy head, its one o’clock already.” I whispered as softly as I could manage, making sure not to wake Chinnie up.

“Why are you blushing so suddenly? I haven’t even said or done anything. Looking at me makes you blush?” He mumbled with his eyes shut, “Am I that handsome?” Oppa opened his eyes without a warning and stared into mine. His mesmerizing, breathtaking eyes caused my body to freeze still, and all I could do was lose myself in them.

“Your cheeks are getting redder, but they are not red enough.” He whispered, bringing his face closer to mine, “There that’s perfect…crimson red.” His hand my cheek as his lips pressed against mine.

I returned his kiss and pulled away a little, “Why are you so flirty today? Go shower. If Jae oppa walks in here, we are going to get into trouble.”

“How would I get into trouble? He is scared of me, not the other way around.” Oppa chuckled and pecked my lips, “Next time I won’t let you get away that easily.”

“We will see about that.” I muttered, Chinnie’s hand, “Oh oppa, where is Karam oppa? I need to go talk to him!”

“Tsk, don’t ask me about that onion guy. He is most likely getting his beauty sleep.” Yunho oppa scoffed as I giggled at his cuteness and knew he was jealous of Karam oppa.

 “You like onion head, don’t you?” Yunho oppa suddenly asked with a pout on his lips.

I held back my laughed and stared at his cute, grumpy face,“What makes you think that?”

“I knew it .Every girls like him because he is rich, cute, adorable, and has a round head with bouncy hair. Girls love his milky white skin, not to mention, his eyes are round like soccer balls and twinkle like an innocent baby.”

I nodded frantically and giggled, “Yes you are right. He is kinda cute.”

He whined while lightly flailing his arms, “BABY, I didn’t want you to agree with me!”

“Fine. I know I’m not rich. I’m not handsome and cute as that Park Hyunchul. I am just an ordinary guy. Back then I was a gangster. I was stupid. I don’t suit with a pretty girl like you.” He spoke in choppy sentences and gave me a long pout. Cute.

I leaned in and captured his lips but he still mumbled against my lips, ‘This guy won’t stop babbling, will me?. Can he just be confident for once?’

I gently grabbed his nosed and pinched it, “My lovely, cute Yunho oppa. Can you stop nagging like an ahjumma? You are too jealous for your own good.”

“But…you just admitted that he is cute!”

He was such a baby. I shook my head and his cheek, “Listen here. I admit that he is kinda cute but that doesn’t mean that I love him. I have you in my heart. You are my cute, adorable, lovely, sweet, and handsome boyfriend. How could I look at another guy if I own such a perfect guy?”

His lips formed a cute smile as he pulled me into a tight and a breathtaking hug. “I was goofing around, baby. I know you love me, and I’m so glad that I met you before that onion guy. Even if he did meet you before me, I would still find a way to get you for myself.” His smooth and romantic voice made my heart flutter.

I came back to my sense and tapped his cheek lightly, “Then I will go wake him up!” When I was about to get away, I felt Yunho oppa’s hand grasping my arm.

“He won’t do anything. Can you just believe him? Silly, Yunho oppa!” I stuck my tongue out childishly and made my way to onion oppa’s room. Twisting the door knob gently, not wanted to wake him up, I peeked my head inside and saw a petite figure laying on the bed. I smiled to myself as I sat at the edge of the bed and watched him sleep, “He looks so peaceful. He reminds me of Chinnie.”

Reaching my hand to his nose I pinched it lightly, causing him to cringe it cutely. I chuckled silently and pinched his nose again making him sneeze and rub his nose. ‘His really does do everything in a cute manner.’

“He is such a sleepy head,” I frowned and poked his cheek, “Karam oppa, wakey wakey. You are getting very lazy.” He scratched his cheek and shoved my hand away as he mumbled something inaudible.

I pouted in frustration and quickly walked out from his room, “I know just the thing that will wake him up.”

Opening the fridge I took a few ice cubes and placed them inside a small bowl, “This is what you will get for being a sleepy head, oppa.”

When I came back into the room, he was mumbling in his sleep and scratching his chest “mewwwh chuuu vanilla taste good. gimme me mowree.”

I shook my head, ‘Seriously, a guy at this age still can have these kinds of dreams? It sounds like a seven year-old boy’s dream.’ I clasped my hand over my mouth, holding back my laughter. “If you want vanilla, then here taste this,” I took an ice cube and pressed it on his lips.

“Why is this vanilla so tasteless?”

His lips were now pink and quivered under the ice cube’s cold temperature. Through I felt bad for him, I still couldn’t believe that he wasn’t woken up by this torture. Not being able to take it any long, I groaned and shoved a tiny piece of an ice cube inside his mouth. He swallowed the ice and choked a little forcing him to immediately sit up and touch his throat.

“Ya.. what was that for?! ” He managed to say after coughing for a few seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~