Karam's Worst Nightmare

Recuperating From The Past

*Narrator’s POV*

L flung the door open and examined the interior of the house, “Park Hyunchul, the richest and handsomest guy—that can get any girl he wants, lives in this small house?”
 

Jaejoong arose to his feet, facing the intruder, “At least this small house is not a cage,” he hissed, clutching his fist.


Yunho carefully observed L as thoughts raced through his mind, ‘What is wrong with this guy? I think I have meet him somewhere before.’


Karam crosses his arms as a deep frown formed on his cute face, “What do you want ‘Almighty’ Kim Myungsoo?”


“I am here for you, Park Hyunchul. Remember what happened last night?” L smirked, strolling into the living room and sitting down on the couch as if he was the owner of the house.


“Who invited you to sit? That’s my couch.” Jaejoong gritted his teeth as his fists got tighter.


‘L is out of his mind.’ Karam studied his rival’s action. Jaejoong pointed at Karam trying to get an explanation,” You, onion! YOU INVITED HIM?” He shrieked. Karam quickly denied the fact that he ‘invited’ L to the house.


“This will be my couch too, very soon.”


“What do you mean by that, huh?” Jaejoong blurted.


“I love this small house because it not that bad. Just like what you said, “at least it is a house, not a cage.” So Park Hyunchul, now you remember why I am here?”


Karam rolled his eyes, “Why must I remember the incident that happened last night? It’s not worth it to keep you in my memory.”


“Tsk, tsk, Park Hyunchul, I told you that I will hunt you forever and be your worst nightmare, remember? So here I am.” L gave out a ruthless chuckle.


Yunho’s eyes widened slightly but went unnoticed, ‘Shoot, this guy is the one who fought with this onion last night. What is their relationship?’


“Worst nightmare? Tsk, stop joking around and get out of this house!” Karam was losing control of his temper.


“I’m just keeping my word, Park Hyunchul. Kim Myungsoo never breaks his promise, so here I am to fulfill my promise.”


Jaejoong interrupted the fight between the two, “To hunt this onion forever?”


“Bingo! You are more of a genius than I thought.” L winked at Jaejoong, who immediately cringed at his action and raised an eyebrow.


“Geez, are you gay?”


“Let’s just say I am ‘gay’. You can think anything that you want, it does not matter to me.”


Karam whacked the back of L’s head, “Just get out from this house! You are nuts! Go out before I call the police!”


“What police?” L got up and stood face-to-face with Karam, “They have no right to arrest me.”


“They have the right to arrest you. You just intruded into someone else’s house and you are talking crap about people in this house. In other words, you are ruining the peace of this house. What an idiot.”


“Pardon me? This idiot can do anything to ruin your life, Park Hyunchul!”


“What can you do? Pay people to beat me up or you will volunteer yourself to spy my club.” Karam gave L an arrogant smug.


L gritted his teeth in annoyance, “I am capable to do anything. Are you ready to meet your dad in heaven?”


Karam shot a nasty stare at L, “Don’t bring up my dad in this matter!”


“Why not? You are just a spoiled brat who is surviving on his father’s money.”


“Same goes for you; do you know that you are born with money?” Karam smirked as he patted his rival’s chest, “Think before you speak. We are on the same boat”


The arrogant boy shoved his enemy’s hand, “I’m nothing like you! We are totally different, so mind your words.”


Jaejoong rolled his eyes at the drama scene going on in front of him, “I’m tired of watching you two fight. You, get out of my house!”


The younger boy shrugged, “I’ll come back later,” he gave Karam a salute before leaving, “If you need money then don’t bother to ask a loan shark because you have me.”


‘This guy is too arrogant for his own good.’ Yunho thought as his eyes drifted from Karam to L.


“I don’t need your dirty money!”


“Don’t be too cocky, you’ll need it later on,” L was about to walk away but stopped and looked at Jaejoong, “One more thing: hey, guy with moles, I’m interested in your house, so I think from now on, I’ll make your house my secret hide out.”


Jaejoong and Karam’s eyes widened, “WHAT?!” The two men chorused together.


“Hey, this is my house! You don’t have the rights to make this house your hide out!” Jaejoong yelled making his way to the smaller guy.


L shrugged in response, “I don’t care, and I will come here anytime I want. See you tomorrow friends!” With those last words he left the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Panda says hi and to upvote, comment, and subscribe!

(credit to owner)