The Truth Behind The Name

Recuperating From The Past

*Changmi’s POV*

I was too drowned into my thoughts that I didn’t pay attention the environment around me and ended up bumping into someone’s body. I rubbed my arm and bowed a little, ‘I really should pay attention to where I am going.’


“I’m so sorry. I was in hurry.” I heard the person that I bumped into say apologetically.


I froze, ‘His voice. It reminds me of him.’ As I managed hesitantly speak, I tried to take a peek at his face, “It’s okay. It’s not your fault.”


He snapped up his head immediately and our eyes met. Those eyes, that voice, it was Jung Yunho, the guy that I loved and couldn’t stop thinking about. We froze and just stared into each other eyes with our mouths slightly parted.


I didn’t know how to react because too many emotions were trying to fight to take control of my body and mind. I missed him a lot and was dying inside to see him again but at the same time I wanted to start crying. As I stepped closer wanting to give him a tight hug, I felt another pair of eyes blinking at me. I shifted my eyes towards those eyes to see a cute little girl with her little arms wrapped securely around Yunho oppa’s neck. She cutely blinked at me, and then immediately shifted her attention to oppa as if she was trying to decipher what was going on here.


I frowned at the sight and looked at Yunho oppa. ‘So he is married now. This is his daughter.  What happened to his promises?’ I held back my tears from cascading down my flushed cheeks.

 
‘I put too much hope towards you. I thought you would be my ideal man, but now you are holding someone else’s baby.’ I sighed silently at the thought. ‘All this while your love was fake. You have someone else, you toyed with my heart, and you threw me away‒just like everyone else in my life did.’  I saw him opening his mouth to say something.


‘I hate you, Jung Yunho’ I walked past him as tears started to roll down. I ran for my life not wanting to meet him anymore. I heard Yunho oppa yelling my name, but I ignored it and didn’t give a damn anymore.


“I hope you are happy with your new life partner, oppa.” I mumbled under my breath, continuing to run as fast as I could.

 

*Yunho’s POV*

I sighed heavily as I saw Changmi’s shadow starting to fade away. ‘She didn’t want to talk to me. She totally ignored me.’ I missed her a lot, but I bet she is still mad at me. How I wish I could pull her into a tight hug and proved to her that I have already changed.


‘Changmi, please come back to me.’ I hugged Chinnie close and slowly started to walk away in order to find my dongsaengs.


I found my dongsaengs cackling like maniac behind the tree. To my surprise, I saw Baekhyun and L tied against a tree. ‘Oh my god, Jaejoong didn’t joke when he said he would do this!’ My eyes widened as I stared at my poor dongsaengs.


“YUNHO HYUNG, YOU ARE HERE!  HELP ME. JAEJOONG AND KARAM HYUNG ARE BEING JERKS. THEY TIED ME HERE! PLEASE HYUNG! HYUNG!!!” Baekhyun cried and tried to kick Karam who was mocking him.


“YAH HYUNG LET ME GO. THE ANTS START TO BITE ME OWWWH DAMN!!” L whined and struggled to get away from the tight rope.


I let out a small chuckle while Chinnie clapping her hands happily. ‘Crazy Jaejoong, I didn’t know that you had the guts to do this!’ I shook my head and pecked Chinnie’s cheek as she continued to be giddy at the sight of her two oppas struggling to get free.


“HA HA HA Serves you two right. Now you will regret from messing up with me, jerks!” Jaejoong mocked them in his laughter and rolled his eyes. “Even Chinnie likes to see this free show. I should just strip you guys that would be much more awesome!”


“DAMN YOU, KIM JAEJOONG HYUNG. LET ME GO NOW.ARGHH. ANTS ARE STARTING TO BITE ME.” L started to throw even a bigger tantrum even though his voice kept on cracking.


“Let it be. They wanted to give you love bites, L.” Karam chuckled as he approached me and Chinnie.


“Chinnie, Karam oppa missed you a lot!” He rubbed his nose on Chinnie’s cheek and took her away from me. She gladly gave Karam a big smooched on his lips and tightly hugged his neck. I Chinnie’s back slowly and smiled, ‘Karam is such a baby. Sometimes I don’t even know which one is the baby here.’ I took one last glance of the “lovey-dovey” couple.


I approached L and Baekhyun as they struggled and whining like crazy, “YUNHO HYUNG, PLEASE HELP ME! JUST ME! L HYUNG DOESN’T NEED ANY HELP. HE IS A PIG!” Baekhyun received a dead glare from L for his comment.


“You selfish brat! Yunho hyung, please please please it is itchy here!  I got so many love bites from ants already. Please please please!” L cringed his nose cutely showing his white rabbit teeth.


“Aish Jaejoong, let them go. Stop pranking them. I bet they learned their lesson already.” I saw L and Baekhyun nodded in agreement with their puppy eyes.


“Ya Yun, I don’t want to let them go because I’m having way too much fun. You always ruined the mood!” Jaejoong frowned and untied Baekhyun and L.

 

*Jaejoong’s POV*

I was enjoying the show but I swear if I was not scared of Yunho, I would have left these two childish kids tied here until tomorrow morning. As soon as I untied Baekhyun and L, both of them jumped up and down like kids and they hugged each other. In a short period of time, the two stopped and stared at each other with hatred inside their eyes. Not long after that, L and Baekhyun pulled away the hug and dusted their shirts as if nothing happened.  


“Fools.” I snickered under my breath. Baekhyun and L loved each other, but they always denied it. I smirked to myself and shifted my eyes to Yunho who was lost deep in his thoughts.


‘I wonder who the girl named Changmi is.’  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! Show some love by subscribing, upvoting, and/or commenting. ^^