Step One of Mission Get Sera

Recuperating From The Past

*Changmi’s POV*

The house felt so quiet since Jaejoong oppa had taken Baekhyun and Karam oppa to the park. Yunho oppa was in his room while L was in the living room, once again lost in his thoughts about Sera.

I quietly sat beside him and laid Chinnie on his lap to get his attention. “You love to stare at the ceiling, don’t you?” I giggled as he pouted with one hand Chinni’s cheek. “Listen L, here is your first step to winning Sera’s heart. She loves guy who can get along with kids. Until now no one has been able to trust you with Chinnie, meaning that you have to prove to everyone that you can take care of her just as well as the others.”

“If I do that, then Sera will like me?” He asked with a solemn voice, “Will she give me another chance?”

“She will start to realize that she was wrong about you. That way your chance of getting closer to her is higher. Are you willing to take care of Chinnie?”

He remained silent for a few seconds before shifting his gaze towards me, “I am willing to do anything to get Sera to love me.”

“Then start to take care of Chinnie from now on. I am going to leave her with you.” I smiled and stood up, “Try you best, L! I know you can do it!” I gave him a grin before walking up to oppa’s room. ‘I hope that you can complete this task, L. I have seen love in your eyes for Sera.’

“Someone is sulking.” I giggled and hugged Yunho oppa’s neck from behind.

“I thought you left!”

“Aish, silly oppa. Now you are being all cute and pouting? I didn’t leave; I just went to give Chinnie to L.”

“You did WHAT?” He immediately turned his head to me, “How can you trust him with her? He doesn’t even know how to carry her properly!”

“Oppa, please calm down.” I pecked his lips to prevent him from saying anything else, “L needs to learn how to take care of her sooner or later. Will you please just let him try? If you don’t give him a chance then he will never learn. I trust him enough because he is doing this to get Sera’s love.”

“I still don’t-” I covered Yunho oppa’s mouth before he could say anything more.

“You remember when we both met after a long time? You were willing to do anything to get my love? No matter how hard thing were, you would have gone to any level to see me with you again, right? Well the way you felt then is the same way that L is feeling for Sera right now. You trust me, don’t you?”

“I do trust you, but do you really think that he is going to be able to change?”

“It might be hard for him, but I know he will do anything to get Sera’s love. Now stop fretting over this subject! Shouldn’t you be happy right now?”

“Happy about what?” He cocked his head in confusion while my left cheek.

“Let’s see. Jae oppa, Karam oppa, and Baekhyun are not home; L is too busy taking care of Chinnie, so that means the two of us are all alone.” I nuzzled his cheek and whispered in a playful voice.

A wide grin appeared on his lips, “You know what, leaving Chinnie with L really isn’t such a bad idea.”

“Fin-” Before I could even finish saying the word, I felt his lips pressed against mine.

 

*L’s POV*

‘This is my first step to getting close to you, Sera. I know that I will have you by my side really soon. I promise that I am not going to back away until I get a place inside your heart.’ I pecked Chinnie’s lips as her round eyes opened and stared into mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~