The Start of Something New

Recuperating From The Past

*Jaejoong’s POV*

I sat up yawning, and to my surprise, I saw Onion head, the arrogant guy, and the supermarket guy sitting across from me. The weird thing was that the supermarket guy was cradling a baby in his arm. I fell onto the floor as Onion and arrogant guy laughed like crazy at me, pointing at my face. I shot them a glare and rubbed my back as I sat back onto the couch.


“Good morning, walking dead.  Did you have SLEEP well?” Yunho smirked.


“What is wrong with all of you? And you…” I pointed at the arrogant guy, or otherwise, known as the Almighty Kim Myungsoo, “What are you doing here in my house? I warned you already, this is my house not yours!”


L let out a hoarse chuckle and he narrowed his eyes at me.


‘Ewww is he interested in me?’ I shook my head and furrowed my eyebrows.
 

“I told you what this is my secret hide out, so shut up or I will file a lawsuit against you.” He smug proudly. The word, LAWSUIT, gave me goose-bumps. I don’t want to enter the court because I don’t have money to pay for a lawyer, and I don’t want to spend my whole life inside a prison…scary thought.


I tried to hold back my anger and ignored the super arrogant guy and shifted my eyes to Yunho, who seemed busy staring at the baby’s face.


“Whose baby is that? Is that yours, Mr. Arrogant?” I shifted my eyes to L, causing him to narrow his eyebrows.


“Damn you, Kim Myungsoo. This is not an orphanage; you can’t simply place an unknown baby here! If this is your baby, then you should bring this baby home and take care of it by yourself!” I shouted, unable to hold myself anymore.


I received a sharp whack on the back of my head from Yunho as he growled, “Look what you have done! The baby is now awake and she is crying!”


“GODDAMMIT CAN THE BABY SHUT ! I FREAKING HATE THEIR LOUD VOICES!” L threw a big tantrum on the couch and covered his face with a cushion.


‘Geez, he is damn childish, just like Onion. Are all rich guys spoiled and childish like them?’ I shifted my eyes away from him, resisting a strong urge to smack him.


“If you hate them, then why don’t you go back to your house?” Karam kicked L’s leg and rolled his eyes in annoyance.


The Onion and arrogant guy start to fight like six-year-old boys. “Childish boys.” I hissed and looked at Yunho again. He was trying to calm the baby down.


“Whose baby is this? You better tell me now!” I frowned.


“I found her right in front of your door’s step just now, inside a bag.” He answered coldly as he continued trying to calm the baby down.


“In front of my door’s step?” I raised my eyebrows and curiously looked at him. “How come the baby is in front of my door’s step?” I tilted my head.


“Damn it Jaejoong, I’m not your freaking fortune teller so just shut up!” Annoyed with his questions, Yunho let out a low growl.


“Ya, who knows the baby’s parents might have place her purposely in front of my door’s house to threaten us! Who know they might be wanted criminals! OH MY GOD! Have you heard of organ trafficking where they sell human organs? Okay guys now just imagine, this baby is someone’s baby and she was kidnapped so that they can get her organs. But they failed, so they decided to leave the baby in front of my door’s step! They want to put the blame on us. I DON’T WANT TO DIE!” I got up and the 3 pairs of eyes shifted towards me.


L was holding Karam’s apple hair while Karam’s legs were around L’s neck and gawking at me. Wow, they are in an awkward position as if they’re in a wrestling competition.


“What the hell did you say? Are you scared?” Karam curiously cocked his round head to the left side.


“S-scared? Of a criminal? Don’t you realize that you resemble a criminal?” I could tell L tried to hold back his laugh as he spoke his words.


‘Damn these guys! Why the hell did I spit out those words?’ I blamed myself for being so into this issue. I sat down and cleared my throat. “I am just saying, we can’t trust nobody.” I chuckled awkwardly and looked away quickly.

 

*Yunho’s POV*

‘Are you sure you are a gangster, Jaejoong?’ I shifted my eyes to him as he stood there awkwardly while rubbing the back of his head. He sat down again and stuttered as he spoke.


‘Does Jaejoong have a secret side to his personality that is scared of everything?’ I shook my head and shrugged.


I shifted my eyes to Karam and L as I furrowed my eyebrows at the sight. I could hear Karam’s scream “DAMN YOU MYUNGSOO! MY EXPENSIVE HAIR! DAMMIT! DAMMIT! I WILL KILL YOU.”


“YOU WILL BE BALD AFTER THIS PARK KARAM. YOU WILL BE LIKE A FREAKING GOAT!” L yelled childishly at Karam as he gripped Karam’s hair tighter.


“KIM MYUNGSOO DAMN YOU! DONT YOU KNOW I’M OLDER!” Karam winced as he struggled to kick L’s face.


“I am 92 ER ER ER ER.SO WHAT.” L smug not showing that he was planning to give up.


“I WILL KICK YOUR NOSE AND CHANGE IT INTO A PIG’S NOSE” Karam tried to shove his bare foot on L’s face.


I shook my head “This war won’t end until next year.” Glanced at Jaejoong, I signaled him to help me as I placed the confused baby girl on the couch. I pulled L away from Karam while Jaejoong was twigging Karam’s ears and bring him to the other couch.


“Sit down you annoying onion! Stay still.” Jaejoong yelled at him and turned his ears harshly before releasing it. Jaejoong mumbled under his breath “What is happening to the peace in my house?”


Karam winced and mumbled grumpily to himself while rubbing his reddened ears. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I promised, I'll update the third and final chapter for this week in a bit! ^^