Chapter 9: The party (part 3)

Let's keep it as a secret.

The party was still going on and most of the people were getting sober and drunk. Seulgi was sitting on your lap as you were with your friends at the pool side talking about the party and how you all were thinking how it will end untill... A strange unknown guy harshly grapped Seulgi on her wrist and pulled her with her to dance. You ofcourse have a quick reaction when she yelped and screamed for your name. "Hey get your hands away from her!" You yelled as Seulgi struggeld back. The guys face was red so you could clearly see that he was drunk. 

You felt irretated and wanted to punch the guy in the face but you didn't wanted to start a scene and let everyone look at you and Seulgi. The guy kept pulling on Seulgi roughly. "Minsang!!" She started screaming as you were bursting out, you began to punch the guy in the face making the guy bump into some other girls who directly smacked him on the cheek. "Serves you right bastard!" You yelled and glared at the guy who now was on the ground laying like a dead puppy. Seulgi, who was in shock stood behind you with a afrightened face and looked at her wrist that was totally red and had the prints of the guy holding her too tight.

She began to cry and hided her face with her hair, you directly softened and quickly turned your attention to her. "Seulgii!! are you okay?!" She shaked her head and showed you her wrist, it even looked like it was bruised! You wrapped one of your arms around her waist and walked quickly with her to the bathroom, many people's eyes were on you two. "what happened..?" "Why is she crying..?" Was mostly heard when you past the people aside. 

You two were now in the bathroom as Seulgi sniffed while her wrist was under the crane with cold water. You sighed and turned your hands into a wrist. 'and to think that everything will go smooth this night...' You thought, shaking your head.  "M-minsang.." You blinked and looked at Seulgi who smiled with some tears in her eyes, holding her wrist in the other palm of her hand. "Yah keep your wirst under water." You said and walked over to turn the crane on again with cold water. Seulgi slowly nodded as she holded her wrist again under the crane. 

"Minsang..?" "Yes..?" You said not looking at her but at her wrist who was still red. Now you two were only in the bathroom. "Our love is real." She said which made you look at her in suprise. "Its the first time you fought for me, you protect me, thank you jagi." She said looking at you with a smile as she pecked your cheeks. It was true, it was the first time you punched a person in the face to protect Seulgi. You blushed a little and coughed. "Ofcourse. I love you too much Seulgi, You mean everything to me and i hate to see you all sad." You said pecking her cheeks back. She eyesmiled and pulled her arms back from the crane.

"Shall we return back to the party?" She asked you when she turned of the crane and looked at you with pleading eyes. You rolled your eyes and looked at her with a chuckle. "As you wish my little bear." You said and wrapped some toilet paper around her wrist, you didn't knew what else to do so you did that anyways besides, it was soft enough. You headed with Seulgi out of the bathroom and looked around, heading back to the poolside untill... "Seulgi!" You blinked and turned around you sighed. "We heard what happened so we got so worried of our bear!" Wendy said and cupped Seulgi's face as Seulgi eyesmiled and nodded. 

"I'm okay now girls, Jagi helped me out, we love each other so much!"Seulgi said and intertwined her fingers with yours as you winked at her. "Are you two like...?" You blinked and turned around seeing a guy with a blue cocktail in his hand and his other hand around a girl. "A lesbian couple?" He continued and sipped a little bit of his cocktail. You looked at Seulgi and Seulgi looked back at you. "No.. we're just very very very VERY GREAT best friends that love each other alot!" Seulgi said as she hugged you tight as you coulden't breath that easy. 

 You smiled at Seulgi as you signaled with your eyes that you coulden't breath she quickly letted go, The guy looked at you both, studying your bodies. "You two would make a great lesbian couple tho." The guy said as the girl began to chuckle, you glated at the girl which quickly made her stop and turn her face, acting like she looked at the people dancing. "Thanks but no." You said and sighed and looked away. "Why not? no one will be judging you right?" The guys questioned and looked at you. You rolled your eyes "Its not that okay?" "What is it then?" "I don't have time to explain it now okay? Seulgi come on lets go to the poolside." You said to Seulgi and pulled her with you to the poolside. 

The guy holded his shoulder up and walked back to the VIP center. "Hey wait!" You sighed and stopped, turned around, Yes the guys understood your message but Irene, Wendy and Joy didn't!  "You three again? What you wanna have have Seulgi with you guys?" You asked and holded Seulgi hands tight, making Seulgi blush. "You may be done with him but not with us!" you rolled your eyes and looked around before looking back at the three girls glaring at you. "Look i don't wanna end up in a fight again!" You said and this time fell more irratated. 

Seulgi began to worry and started calming you down and the girls, she friendly turned her face to you. "Jagi would you mind bringing for me and you a Orange and Blue cocktail?" She asked you with a cute smile and pecked your nose quickly. You sighed and nodded, "Fine." You said and headed your way to the bar ordering the cocktails. You waited at the bar as Seulgi clapped in her hands and was happy about something. 

The distance wasn't really that far so you could only hear a little. "Really?! She's coming?!" 'Who is 'she' huh'? you questioned in your thoughts and turned back to the bartender that was making the cocktails quick. Later he gave you the cocktails carefully as you thanked the bartender. You turned around and bumped up to a blonde haired girl '-' You putted the cocktails back on the bar and grapped a paper and cleaned the girls sweater. 

"I'm so sorry!" You said not paying attention to the face. She giggled and made you stop cleaning her sweather. "Its okay.. its a dark sweater so no one will notice luckily." You looked up at the girl as she winked cutely.

"I'm Yeri." 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Whooo hii guys! A quick update! I hope you guys like it and OMG Red Velvet's Comeback is this week! I'm so excited, They also have a new member YERI omg she's such a cutie and the new maknae!! and have you guys already seen Ice Cream TV? Very excited! hahaha Hope you guys like it! Bye! Btw em spazzing about Seulgi with Blonde hair she's just too pretty! <3