Chapter 24. Your Mine.

Let's keep it as a secret.

"yaaaaaah YAH!! MinSang wake up!!" "What's wrong unnie?" "It's MinSang! she doesn't wanna wake up... i... i... i think she's death..." "eh..? no unnie don't cry!!" "But she won't wake up i don't know what to do!" "Wait unnie... i can still feel her heart beat." "What about her polls?" "It's beating." "Her neck?" "It's beating." "Then why isn't she waking up?!" " Unnie stop panicking!!" 

You groaned while waking up.. hearing two voices talking and panicking so histeriously. The two voices gasped and stayed quiet. "Wait... she's awakening!" You heard one of them say in a whispery tone and you opened your eyes one by one to see Seulgi and Yeri facing you up side down. "What the-" "Oh Thank god!" Seulgi said and smothered you. "C-can't breathe..." You whispered which made her directly losen you as you layed on the bed again.

"Wait... why were you crying?" You asked Seulgi who's eyes were still teared up. "Sseul unnie thought you were death..." "What?!" You said and wanted to chuckle and sat up while Seulgi whiped her tears away immediatly and hugged your arm. "You didn't wake up baby so i got worried... I even needed to give you a slap and that didn't even worked..." She confessed. 

You faceplamed as a silenced escaped, You were a heavy sleeper, it is hard to wake you up and basically the only thing that could wake you up was your alarm clock, you don't move in your sleep that often so it makes people think your death while you basically aren't. "So unnies! i will be downstairs already with the others okay? i will leave you two alone since MinSang unnie should take a shower!" Yeri winked and left you guys your
room

You sighed and stood up from the bed to make yourself ready for breakfast and the first activity school gave you guys, you pulled your luggage from under the bed and opened it. "Did baby slept good tho?" Seulgi asked you while she joined you by sitting on top of the bed and observing you while you were thinking of what to wear. *Is she serious?*  You thought and chuckled a little. 

"Yeah but next time... don't worry okay? You know i am a heavy sleeper." You said and took out the clothes you decided to wear and shoved your luggage back under the bed. "Is baby gonna wear that?" She asked and looked at the clothes you took. "Hm? yeah but i'll be back okay?" You said and stepped into the bathroom. 

You came back to see Seulgi nowhere. You scoffed and looked around. *Probably when't downstairs as well..*  You thought and took off your towel and with a different towel you dried your hair and out of nowhere Seulgi jumped out. "BOO!" You jumped and directly covered your body. "SEULGI!!" You screamed as Seulgi laughed and helped you up. You stood up and tackled her by hitting her multiple times. 

"I hate you... remember that." You said and grabbed your
clothes and when't to the other side of the bedroom to change in your clothes while Seulgi was still laughing and holding her stomach from all the laughter.

You headed with Seulgi outside to meet your class and their class and luckily you guys didn't needed to separate and Seulgi pulled you to a table where all her friends were already sitting and you as the hesitating and 'do not want' puppy trying to escape. "Oh ! baby... i forgot my phone in the hotel room!" You lied, Seulgi giggled. "I knew you were gonna forget it boo, so i took your phone." She said and took your phone out and gave it too you as you secretly gasped and mentally cursed. 

"Seulgi! we saved a chair for you, Johnny said and pointed at the chair as Seulgi fastened her walk and you needed to do so as well or else she would pull you by your hands while you were lying down on the floor. 

"Thanks guys!" Seulgi said and sat down, completely forgetting about you. "Oh baby! Uhmm..." Seulgi quickly looked around to spot a empty chair for you so that you could sit along with them. "It's okay.. i think i-" "You can sit on my lap!" She insisted and holded your hand and you shaked your head. "No i-" "MINSANG UNNIE!!" You heard Yein saying from afar and her hands waving from side to side to get your attention. 

Naeun was sitting with them and another phew un-known girls but it wasn't A-pink. *Strange...*  You thought and Seulgi was still holding your hand. "Uhm babe, i will sit by lovelyz okay?" You said as you could see the dissapointment in Seulgi face but quickly looked away to avoid her face and headed to the table of lovelyz and they all greeted you happily, even the unknown girls. 

"Make some room!" Kei said and placed a chair for you as you sat down with them and began your breakfast. Seulgi's jealousness was boiling... every five minutes she turned her head to the table where you were sitting and to Naeun who was constantly touching you and hugging your arm. To you it was okay but to Seulgi it meant something else. 

"So.. can we maybe today grab something to drink and eat?" Naeun asked and looked at you. "Eh? sure ofcourse! but... aren't we already eating and drinking?" You said and looked at Naeun who slapped your arm while laughing. 

"So then i said...uh- Unnie are you even listening?!" Joy said and shaked Seulgi a little who was again looking at the direction of your table. "Huh? oh- uh, yes i am!" Seulgi said and looked at Joy who continued her talking. 

"Oh how rude of us!" Jiae said and faceplamed. "Let us introduce you these girls! Next to you is Naeun ofcourse, Sinb, Yerin aannnndd..Shoot i forgot her name.." Jiae said and thought deeply. "Ahjumma.." Sujeong next to her mumbled and recieved a hit on her head by Jiae for making that comment. "Cheng Xiao." The girl answered with a smile. "Ooooh right!" Jiae said. "Nice to meet you!" You said and dipped your head and so did the girl with a bright smile on her face. 

"So... i was thinking maybe we could go first into the city and then go to the mall..." Naeun said dicussing the plan about how they could make a great day happen. "Whoa whoa wait!" You said and all attention was now towards you, you continued. "Don't we have activities going on?" You asked and looked at the girls. "No~ The teachers shoved it to tomorrow" Jisoo answered.

"Do you guys maybe know the activity?" You asked. "I heard it was gonna be treasure hunt but very diffrent.. i'm not sure.." Sinb answered. You swore that Sinb really looked like that famous fashion designer Jessica Jung, but you liked it! 

"I hope we can make our own teams!" Baby Soul said excited. And the girls agreed. 

Later you guys were done and needed to put your plate by the other tables with plates pilled up that needed to be washed. You bumped into Seulgi who looked at you. "Sorry i-" Without saying anything she quickly pulled you along with her to the elevator. "Seulgi stop pulling me by my wrist it hurts!" You said and tried to pull away but everytime you did so she hardened her grip. 

You guys were right now into the elevator, just the two of you and it was quiet, too quiet... "Seulgi i-" "Shut up." She said and it gotten quiet again. "But I-" "SHUT. UP." She raised her voice this time as you just sighed and gave up. Soon the elevators door opened and she grabbed your wrist pulling her outside and with her inside the hotel room, into you guys your room and shutted the door, locking it. 

"Seulgi why did you-" "YOUR MINE NOT HERS!" Seulgi said which made you jump a little. "What?" "Stay away from her!" "From who? who is 'her'?" You asked Seulgi. "Don't play dumb with me." She scoffed and folded her arms. "I-" "Naeun.." She said and and hugged you tight. "Why do i constantly have to remind her that your mine...?" "remind Naeun?" You chuckled at Seulgi's jealousness. 

"Baby.. Naeun is just my childhood friend." You assured her. "Well it doesn't seem like it! She always 
wants attention from you!" Seulgi said, it came out very rude. But you didn't fight back. "I'm sorry okay?" "No you aren't." She said and snatched your hand away from the door knob. And pulled you in for a rough kiss and pulled away leaving you dumbfounded. She leaned close to your ear. "Your mine." She whispered and hugged you tight with closed eyes. 


HUUUUUU HIIIII I AM FINALLY BACK!! FROM THE DEATH? XD I'M NOT SURE BUT I AM LUCKILY BACK AND IT HAS BEEN AWHILE PLEASE FORGIVE ME! AS PUNISHMENT I WILL... I DON'T KNOW MAYBE UPDATE 2 CHAPTERS? I THINK THAT'S KINDA FAIR! LOL I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!