Chapter 19. Unexpected.

Let's keep it as a secret.

You sighed as you were watching tv and just having a normal wednesday at home. Your parents were home as well and you didn't know what to do untill your phone ranged. You blinked when it said 'Unknown number' You picked up and sighed. "Yes?" "HEY! are we friends or what?" "Excuse me?" "Silly MinSang! wake up!!" You heard familiar voices in one phone while you chuckled cuz you already knew who they were; LOVELYZ.

You sat up straight and folded your arms. "What is it candy girls? haha." "Meet us at the
Woolim park/garden!" "Yeah we have this-" "Shut up Jin i'm talking!" "Oooh sorry misses Ahjumma!" "What did you call me?" "Wow Ahjumma is going deaf?!" "You better ask Kei to guard you unless you wanna cry at this picknick!" You heard Jin and a unknown member fighting.. probably Jiae lol. 

You rolled your eyes at the playfull two fight and gave up. "Okay.. whats going on there?" You asked. "We're having a picknick at the Woolim Garden/Park and we would like to invite you!" "Yeah your like the 9th member of us!" "Jin what did i told you?!" "Sorry grandma!" And the childish fight began again. "Aish wait up i'll be there quickly before some nose bleeds will show up!" You said while laughing and stood up. You when't to your room to pick out a easy but casual
outfit.

You were done and checked yourself in the mirror and was right now busy with your hair. You took a jacket to be sure since its now fall and most people for some reason loved going to the park on fall haha. 
You explained your parents as they approved and you headed out. You grabbed your phone and bag untill your phone ringed and picked it up. 

"Hello?" "Where are you now?!" "I'm done, i am heading out now!" "Okay cuz... Yein stay away from the strawberry pie!" "Butbut-" "No buts! Listen to your elderly! Okay.. we'll meet you soon neh?!" Jiae hung up. LOVELYZ were busy with putting everything ready, there were drinks and food. Just very beautiful, delicious and perfect.

Later you arrived at the
Woolim Park/Garden and walked a little more foreward. "UNNIE! HEREU!!!" Yein said and waved her hands happily so you can see them. You laughed at such a dorks they are and made your way towards them. When you arrived you heard Jin talking about Sour chips which she founds disguisting but if she's hungry she woulden't mind eating it.. Oh boy.. Junkfood meant everything to them lol. 

"Sit down sit down!" "We don't bite, come on you know us!" They welcomed you warmly as you sat down on the big blanket spreaded on the ground. And later you guys began to eat. 

"Jin, i swear to god if you don't hand me that ketchup!"
"Choose whatever you wanna eat MinSang, don't be scared. ^^"
"Oh.. okay heh."
"Mijoo, don't talk with your mouth full!"
"Hmm.. Yummy.."
"Wtf?! Yein thats mine!"
"Was your name written on it?!"
"well..No but-" "Ha!"
"Baby Soul... I told you i hate mustard!"
"Sujeong calm down. The food won't runaway geez.."
"Kei.. hand me the ketchup!" 
"Your addicted to ketchup unnie.." 
"Somebody is going to gain some weight.."
"Omo try the strawberry pie guys it's great!"

All this was heard, you guys were having fun and creating a awesome day, untill.. You saw Seulgi and her friends again. Hanging around in the
park/garden as well. Luckily she coulden't see you because of the high flowers, bushes and a big tree that covered you guys. Your phone ringed as you picked it up. "Hello?" "Hey baby what are you doing?" You bursted some water out of your mouth as Seulgi was on the other side of the phone.

You can see her but she coulden't see you. "Eating.." You said slowly. "Come meet me at the
Woolim Park/Garden! Its so beautiful here.. i wanna spend it with you!" She was happy that she even did a twirl. "Oh but uhm..." "What?" "I-" "Don't worry baby we can eat together then! I'll wait for you okay? Come quickly!" "But!-" Too late. She already hung up as you sat there with your mouth open while LOVELYZ was asking themselfs if you were okay. 

"You okay..?" Baby Soul asked and patted your shoulder as you snapped out and looked at her. "Huh?! yeah its just that.." "Seulgi is here as well?" Kei asked. It was like she could read your mind. You nodded and all the girls when't like "ooooooh~" "Yeah so? go meet your girl!! we'll be around here as well!"Jin said and the others agreed. "Really?" "Yeah!!"

They smiled and sended you some courage as you stood up and when't to meet Seulgi. Actually... you didn't wanted to. Her friends we're there as well and you guys previously had a fight about you not going along to Joy's birthday party. You told her that you will be the worst present ever given and she'll probably kick you out which was a fact. 

You arrived to where she was with her friends and as soon you met you wanted to turn away but.. "Baby!" Too late. You turned around again and saw Seulgi approaching you. What she was
wearing was pretty and really her style. She tackled you into a hug which almost made you two fall. "I'm so happy your here.. I missed you.." She confessed and pecked your lips.

It made you smile as you returned the favour and kissed her back. Soon you looked behind her bag to see a happy Yeri waving at you and 3 girls who begun their glaring contest with you.. Joy even pulled Yeri's hand down and told her to not wave at you... RUDE. And there were more friends but you didn't even knew them as you felt yourself moving. Seulgi was moving you towards them as you tried to make up a silly excuse.

"Oh! Baby i forgot my phone at a bench!" "I'll come with you!" "Uh- no its alright i'll go by myself~" "No! We'll be right back okay guys?" She said as she pulled you with her like HER phone was missing and not yours lol. Later you guys arrived at a cotton candy and ice cream stan. Your phone rang which made Seulgi look at you in disbelief. 

"Oh... Here it is! so it wasn't missi-" "Drop the acting." She cutted you off and you blinked. "I knew you pretend that you lost your phone i mean come one YOU Bang MinSang. Not even recognizing that her phone is gone with 2 seconds?" She was right. She knows you too well, you kept quiet. "As punishment you should buy me a mint chocolate ice cream and orange cotton candy floss." You scoffed. "Are you serious bear?" "Deadly serious." "Fine~" You sighed and made your way to the cotton candy stand first. 

Later you two were sitting on a bench while you pouted. "Seriously?! and my punishment is not to get cotton candy nor ice cream?!" Seulgi holded her shoulders up innocently and looked at her orange cotton candy like it was more interesting than you. "Why tell me to come over and be around you if your gonna treat me like nothing huh?" You gave her your bestest puppy eyes and pout. 

She looked at you and began to laugh. "Why do you think i should fall for that dummy?!" She said and pecked your lips with your eyesmile. You began feeling irritated and stood up. "Thats it! It's my money and i can do what ever i want with it!" You tried to make your way to the cotton candy stan as she gribed your wrist. "I don't think so.." She said glaring to you as you gulped. You never saw this side of her to be honest. She liked her lips and smiled, changing to a bear again and stood up, facing you and kissing you softly and handed her cotton candy to you. 

You looked at the cotton candy and nommed it. "Thanks baby." "I thought you told me you were eating..." "Huh?" "On the phone? You said you were eating." "Oh riiiiight.. but that was a joke." "Oh yeah? and how come you were pretty quick there? I mean-" "Why ask these questions while we could just easily enjoy this day?" You cutted her off. She blinked and began to laugh as she nodded.

"Okay baby. What shall we do?" "I don't know..." "Oh! There are little stores located here and a ferris wheel! we can do that!" "What about your friends?" "Meh." She said and pulled you with her to the area's while you laughed at being a complete dork and laughing. You really loved seeing her like this, no fights just hap.

You guys arrived at the ferris wheel and Seulgi was very excited as you paid and when't in a yellow one.. such a coincidence? lol. You guys sat down and enjoyed the ferris wheel untill it standed still thats right... stuck. Noo people weren't getting in it was literally stuck and Seulgi began to panic. "Yah it can happen baby, don't worry.." "But what if we die?" "... well, do you want us to die?" "No!" "Then don't think like that dummy!" You were pretty relaxed in these kind of situations. Thank god it wasn't a rollercoaster cuz then you would panic.

A Hour passed and you two were still stuck but luckily help was on the way and Seulgi pouted. "Jagiii..." "We won't die." "No.. it's not that.." "What is it?" "I need to pee..." "Omg your such a kid right now!!" "It's not my fault!" "Yes it is! It's your body!" She sighed and sat down next to you and got clingy. "Don't you got a empty bottle or something?" "wtf? ew. no Kang Seulgi gross!" "I'll try to hold it in then." "Good girl." 

Out of no where she then began to kiss you intensively. "S-Seulgi no... not in public!" You tried to say through the kiss. "I don't care!" She said and sat on your lap, her arms wrapped around your neck and kissed you passionately. You tried to concentrate and gave in untill.. You guys heard music and the ride moved again which made you guys stop what you were doing.

You guys arrived down and breathed again since most of the people really thought it would be the end of their live. You felt your hand getting grabbed and pulled to a close changing room. Yeap.. Seulgi when't to the lady's room with you while you stared with a face like this '-__-' in the mirror.

She flushed the toilet and came back, fixing herself and headed outside with you. "I will never do that again.." "It was kinda fun tho." You laughed and holded her hand tightly as you guys were thinking what to do next probably. 


Wow! That was a long time since i updated for you guys even a month passed.. I am so sorry!! TT^TT I'll try to update more often and i really love you guys your comments they really mean alot to me. I'll try to update in the weekend as well okay? no promise but i'll try! So... can we now just take a minute and talk about ....

RED VELVET'S COMEBACK?! OMG THEY WERE AMAZING AND I COULDEN'T BREATHE AT THEIR LIVE PERFORMANCE HOW THEY PERFORMED HUFF N' PUFF OMG I LOVED IT!! AND THE SLAP BRACELET THEY USED OMG ;;