Chapter 6. At night.

Let's keep it as a secret.

You walked over to Seulgi that was boringly zapping trough all the channels as she spotted a japanese game show. She smiled and looked at it, later she looked over at you that was in the kitchen waiting for the hot chocolate to be done. She made her way to you and wrapped her arms around you sneakily which made you jump a lil. "Did i scared my jagii?" She giggled. You pouted and looked at her. 

"Are you serious? oh and the hot chocolate is almost done~" You said and looked at the tv, The japanese man was explaining what the opponends were supposed to do. "Seulgi, you can speak Japanese a lil right?" "Hai! (yes), Still studying tho." You nodded in response and looked back at the hot chocolate that was finally done. It was night 21:30 at night and your parents still weren't home. 

Not that it suprised you or anything. "So what are you going to wear?" Seulgi asked all of a sudden. You blinked and looked at her that was holding her cup with hot chocolate close to her lips. "I don't know." You said and took a sip of the hot chocolate. You could hear Seulgi sighing as she putted her hot chocolate on the table and paid her attention to you. "Didn't you, Naeun and the others when't into the city for that?" She looked at you with demanding eyes to say it right now. There is one thing that Seulgi really disliked of everyone; Lying. 

You looked at her and kept quiet to see if she was really annoyed or upset. "Well?" She questioned. "Well.. yeah but its not something special." You answered her. "Let me see." She said returning her head back to the TV. You mumbled something which made her look at you. You gave her a simple innocent eyesmile and sipped some more of your hot chocolate. Seulgi stood up and walked to the direction of your room as you quickly took a grisp of one of her legs. 

"Yah! Bang Minsang!" She squealed as she tried to walk up to the stairs but she knew that if she did that it would end up into a bad incident. "Nevah!" You chuckled and hugged her leg as she gave up and giggled as well. You both later said on the stairs as you leaned your head on her shoulder. "Jagi?" "Neh?" "Kiss me." You chuckled and looked at her as you lifted your head up. "I mean it!" She whined and looked at you with a pout and she puckered her lips and pointed with her index finger to it which made you wanting to kiss them instantly. 

You closed your eyes as she replied to the kiss as she pulled back. "That made me happy again Jagi." You smiled and nodded in agreement. 22:00 at night and still your parents didn't arrived. At that time both you and Seulgi shared a couch as Seulgi layed her head on your chest and trusted her fingers trough your hair. Suprisingly your phone ring as you picked it up and answered. It was your mom. "Minsang-ah lock the door we will be sleeping this night at a hotel we got some problems with the car." 

You rolled your eyes playfully 'ofcourse.' You thought as Seulgi blinked and asked herself what was going on. "Okay mom. be sure to come back tomorrow if you two can." "We'll try as soon as the car isn't acting up anymore okay? is Seulgi there? " Your mom asked "Yes~" "How is she doing." "Hey Seulgi my mom is asking how you are doing." Seulgi chuckled and took the phone of your hand and placed it on her ear. "I'm doing fine mrs. Bang." 

Seulgi eyesmiled and looked at you as you smiled back. "Oh thats great to hear dear, Be sure to tug yourself in for the night its getting cold." Mrs. Bang continued, Seulgi smiled and promised your mom to tug herself in warmly for the night and handed you back the phone. "Minsang-ah~ You too neh? Oh and Appa doesn't has to say anything to you for the first time." Your mom giggled as you giggled as well and bid your mom goodnight. 

"My parents will be sleeping at a hotel tonight due because of the problems with the car." Seulgi chuckled and nodded in understanding as she closed her eyes. "Tired?" You questioned her as she nodded in reply and yawned a bit. You smiled and shaked her a little and looked up at the ceiling thinking about tomorrow which made you doze off to sleep as well.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Soooooooooo \o/ My quick update for you all~ I hope you enjoyed! *blows kisses* Bai! <3